Close

Likes Likes:  17
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Chiefs "star" nigger facing 3 years in prison on felony weapon possession charge

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chiefs-de-frank-clark-facing-3-years-prison-felony-weapon-possession-charge-220557743.html

It was riding around its (leased or rented?) Lambo with an uzi sticking out of its duffel bag.
    Dis aint ma gun.
    I swear ta god I dundunuffin.
    NFL = niggers felonious league

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He signed a five-year, $105 million contract with $62.3 million guaranteed with the Chiefs after they acquired him from the Seattle Seahawks in 2019.
    I sure hope there is some behavior clause in it's contract. They should all have that. Kind of like prenups. If you get arrested, the contract becomes null and void.

Goddamn slaves got expensive.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I sure hope there is some behavior clause in it's contract. They should all have that. Kind of like prenups. If you get arrested, the contract becomes null and void.
    I'm curious as to the "Uzi" they found. Was it an Uzi carbine with a 16" barrel, a mini-Uzi pistol, a semi-auto carbine
    converted into a short barrelled rifle, or a full auto class III sub-machinegun ? Those last two will get you 5 - 10 years
    federal in Cali, which is not a class III state. Knowing how stupid NFL niggers are, they are coached to have a fall guy,
    willing to take the rap when they get caught.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I done gots da uzi but it ain't mine...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chiefs-...220557743.html

I know that it is a redundant question, but why do nigger sports players and actors/Crappers all feel the need to have high-powered weapons, pit bulls, jewelry, and all other such gaudy shit? The Stereotypical Nigger is spot-on.

This dude is a star in the NFL. He plays for one of the best teams in the league. To throw it into jeopardy is just so...so... NIGGER. It is not only a noun, but a pronoun, a verb, and adjective, and adverb...an all-purpose word.

More to my point. Niggers are so fucking stupid and so full of themselves and their gangsta bullshit. I have no sympathy at all, and I would love to see all the niggers rounded up and sent to jails or even better to another country...maybe even another planet? Are you listening, Elon Musk or Sir Richard Branson?
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

8. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post

I know that it is a redundant question, but why do nigger sports players and actors/Crappers all feel the need to have high-powered weapons, pit bulls, jewelry, and all other such gaudy shit? The Stereotypical Nigger is spot-on.

This dude is a star in the NFL. He plays for one of the best teams in the league. To throw it into jeopardy is just so...so... NIGGER. It is not only a noun, but a pronoun, a verb, and adjective, and adverb...an all-purpose word.

More to my point. Niggers are so fucking stupid and so full of themselves and their gangsta bullshit. I have no sympathy at all, and I would love to see all the niggers rounded up and sent to jails or even better to another country...maybe even another planet? Are you listening, Elon Musk or Sir Richard Branson?
    BEST solution yet!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That is not the way niggers see things. They can't think past this very moment and do not understand consequences or finances. They have the maturity and impulse control of toddlers and think, e.g., that 5, 5-dollar bills are worth more than one fifty-dollar bill. Every nigger, no matter how much it gets paid, ends up broke because of that, "I gots a whole bunch of munny" today thing, and blow it all on hoes, drugs, Escalades, and jurry.

Does anyone think that THIS, dumb as a damned fencepost, is capable of understanding actions and reactions, or planning for the future? Look at it. Neanderthals were more sophisticated and human. Not much going on inside that thick layer of bone over its tiny brain:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frank Clark facing 3 years in prison on felony weapon possession charge.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	168.6 KB 
ID:	16070
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes N/A, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The gun may belong to it's friend, but why quibble about technicalities: send all niggers to jail for 10 years each! That's fighting crime!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Coons all have that "Looks at Meez" syndrome.

If the smoke was driving a Chevy Impala, a Subaru Outback or a Ram pickup, he would have never been stopped by the PoPo.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update: the nigger now has a second charge of an "assault weapon." After all this time, it hasn't even gone to trial, and it's going to have a hearing in three more months. Your average white guy would already be serving a 10-year sentence, but this special nigger gets to play out the feetsball season while its lawyers work out a dindu nuffins plea deal.

Clark is due in court for a hearing for the June arrest on Jan. 17, one week after the Chiefs’ season is scheduled to end, TMZ reports. He has pleaded not guilty.

"Officers noticed a bag with an Uzi sticking out in plain sight in the car," Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Tony Im told the Associated Press in June.

The 28-year-old was released on $35,000 bond, and his attorney, Alex Spiro, said the gun belonged to the NFL player’s bodyguard.
    TMZ reported in July that Clark was also arrested by California Highway Patrol on March 13 after a similar incident, where he was stopped by police for not having a front license plate when officers saw the "muzzle of a handgun" sticking out of a bag. He has also pleaded not guilty in this case.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chief...weapons-charge

Just send the nigger to NU already. Through a one-way door.

I've mentioned a couple of times a guy I knew in college, not a friend like I thought at the time, but I'll call him a classmate. He used to ride in my car to go here and there. Then I found out he dealt a little weed, so I did the smart thing: no hanging out with him anymore, and especially no riding in my car whatsoever. The last thing I needed was if I got pulled over for speeding, and if a cop searched my car, this "friend" had surreptitiously dropped a baggie between the seats to blame on me.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    He signed a five-year, $105 million contract with $62.3 million guaranteed with the Chiefs after they acquired him from the Seattle Seahawks in 2019.
    The huge amount of money these stupid rillas can make through pro sports and "entertainment" like crap music just exacerbates their innate niggerness
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post