As everyone knows by now, I truly despise niggers with all my heart and soul. But I also have other pet peeves that tick me off. Too many to mention. But I will tell you, when I am leaving Walmart with my groceries I will not show them my receipt when I asked.
It is my legal right to walk out with my purchased property. They can go look in the camera footage and/or they can call police,but I will not allow a any Walmart worker nigger or human to check a receipt for merchandise I just paid for. And it is my legal right.
I haven’t been asked for a receipt at the Walmart door in probably several years. After telling them to “fuck off” many times of course. But today, my wife sent me a list of mostly cleaning supplies and paper towels she wants me to pick up at the local Walmart on the way home from work.So,I was already pissed.
I pay for everything and I’m rolling the cart out. This fucking idiot nigger door greeter is sitting at the entrance/exit waiving like a trained circus monkey with a shit eating grin on its face to fat shebboons walking out with large shopping carts full of stuff without fucking with them.
I’m on my way out and the fucking monkey comes running up to me all excited as if it were going to grab me asking me to see me receipt. I said “Step the fuck back motherfucker!”. So it stands down and says”I need to see your receipt sir”. and before it could say anything else,I reply “it’s not your legal right to demand seeing my property”. It just stood there with a dumbfounded look on its face. The front cashier manager who knows me from when my wife worked in the pharmacy comes over w/a smile on her face and tells uncle monkeyshine to go sit down as she waved to me.
You give a nigger a job waiving to people in Walmart and it thinks it is the store detective.Silly fucking nigger!