Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    He scanned his boarding pass and entered the jetway. 2 or 3 pax after him a little gray haired old lady is pulled out of line for a "random" search for explosives! WTF!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sir-i-need-to-check-inside-your-asshole.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	16140

Ya gotta give it to the TSA assholes. They could find polyps on your colon and yet completely miss the Uzi in your carry-on.

Remember the investigation that was done some years back where the TSA screeners missed a whole fuckin armory of firearms and enough explosives to blast the moon out of orbit?

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Ya gotta give it to the TSA assholes. They could find polyps on your colon and yet completely miss the Uzi in your carry-on.

Remember the investigation that was done some years back where the TSA screeners missed a whole fuckin armory of firearms and enough explosives to blast the moon out of orbit?
    Yep!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Airport security has been deservedly parodied for a long time, ever since it was supposedly beefed up in response to asslifters.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love walking from the register not more than 20 feet from the asshole at the door and being asked for a receipt. By love I mean... Yea. Motherfucker! You just saw me walk from the register.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12