Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger door greeter in Walmart chumped by yours truly

As everyone knows by now, I truly despise niggers with all my heart and soul. But I also have other pet peeves that tick me off. Too many to mention. But I will tell you, when I am leaving Walmart with my groceries I will not show them my receipt when I asked.
    It is my legal right to walk out with my purchased property. They can go look in the camera footage and/or they can call police,but I will not allow a any Walmart worker nigger or human to check a receipt for merchandise I just paid for. And it is my legal right.
    I haven’t been asked for a receipt at the Walmart door in probably several years. After telling them to “fuck off” many times of course. But today, my wife sent me a list of mostly cleaning supplies and paper towels she wants me to pick up at the local Walmart on the way home from work.So,I was already pissed.
    I pay for everything and I’m rolling the cart out. This fucking idiot nigger door greeter is sitting at the entrance/exit waiving like a trained circus monkey with a shit eating grin on its face to fat shebboons walking out with large shopping carts full of stuff without fucking with them.
    I’m on my way out and the fucking monkey comes running up to me all excited as if it were going to grab me asking me to see me receipt. I said “Step the fuck back motherfucker!”. So it stands down and says”I need to see your receipt sir”. and before it could say anything else,I reply “it’s not your legal right to demand seeing my property”. It just stood there with a dumbfounded look on its face. The front cashier manager who knows me from when my wife worked in the pharmacy comes over w/a smile on her face and tells uncle monkeyshine to go sit down as she waved to me.
    You give a nigger a job waiving to people in Walmart and it thinks it is the store detective.Silly fucking nigger!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger wanted to be all impotent and sheeet.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Exactly! But just with me! it was all smiling and waving to all the little niglets and sows. But for some reason it thought it was going to get ferocious with me.It’s attitude and look changed in a split second when it saw me. But I cowered it down like a little bitch in the same split second.Nigger janitor that thinks it owns the building.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As everyone knows by now, I truly despise niggers with all my heart and soul.
    we had an inkling James !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Ahhhhhhh, haaaaa, ha, haa.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm all-in with you there Jim. I quit playing along about 3 years ago with the exit nazis.

Bad enough I have to dodge every jackass in the hacienda trying to park. Then I'm looking for the nearest shuttle bus just to get me to the entrance.
    Then the only other employee in the joint is directing the line at self-checkout.

It's insulting. You want to see my reciept? Why? Are you suggesting that I'm a thief? You and the fuckin horse you rode in on. Nope, never going back.

9. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! But just with me! it was all smiling and waving to all the little niglets and sows. But for some reason it thought it was going to get ferocious with me.It’s attitude and look changed in a split second when it saw me. But I cowered it down like a little bitch in the same split second.Nigger janitor that thinks it owns the building.

Reminds me of flying home from Germany. I honestly can't remember which US airport we landed at to catch our connecting flight home, but we had a couple hour wait.

This fucking sand nigger towel head pulls a magic carpet out of his back pack, rolls it out in the middle of the gatehouse and begins to perform some ass lifting shit... praying to a cows ballsack or something... for several minutes!

Minutes after he rolled up his rag, stuffing it into his oversize back pack we began to board.

He scanned his boarding pass and entered the jetway. 2 or 3 pax after him a little gray haired old lady is pulled out of line for a "random" search for explosives! WTF!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'z beez da sto' po-lice
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEAT ME TO IT!! That is EXACTLY the first thing I thought when I read this post!! With Niggers, the "LOOK AT MEEZ" is strong!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You should have said to the nigger - "Fuck off Toby, now be a good boy and wave your paw like you were hired to do"
    Although that is the truth,I wasn’t going to call it a nigger or mention it’s species. Not in public with a ton of witnesses. With my luck they’d video it and put me on face spook and since I run my own bussiness,that would be bad.Besides, I’m not one to cause a scene in public. One on one alone, no witnesses.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although that is the truth,I wasn’t going to call it a nigger or mention it’s species. Not in public with a ton of witnesses. With my luck they’d video it and put me on face spook and since I run my own bussiness,that would be bad.Besides, I’m not one to cause a scene in public. One on one alone, no witnesses.
    Exactly!! GREAT work, Jim!!

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Exactly!! GREAT work, Jim!!
    Self control and wisdom are a must ,especially in this twisted liberal society we live in.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self control and wisdom took a long time to get here. But I think I have no choice, since I have too much to lose.
    I'm with you on that one!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    As everyone knows by now, I truly despise niggers with all my heart and soul. But I also have other pet peeves that tick me off. Too many to mention. But I will tell you, when I am leaving Walmart with my groceries I will not show them my receipt when I asked.
    It is my legal right to walk out with my purchased property. They can go look in the camera footage and/or they can call police,but I will not allow a any Walmart worker nigger or human to check a receipt for merchandise I just paid for. And it is my legal right.
    I haven’t been asked for a receipt at the Walmart door in probably several years. After telling them to “fuck off” many times of course. But today, my wife sent me a list of mostly cleaning supplies and paper towels she wants me to pick up at the local Walmart on the way home from work.So,I was already pissed.
    I pay for everything and I’m rolling the cart out. This fucking idiot nigger door greeter is sitting at the entrance/exit waiving like a trained circus monkey with a shit eating grin on its face to fat shebboons walking out with large shopping carts full of stuff without fucking with them.
    I’m on my way out and the fucking monkey comes running up to me all excited as if it were going to grab me asking me to see me receipt. I said “Step the fuck back motherfucker!”. So it stands down and says”I need to see your receipt sir”. and before it could say anything else,I reply “it’s not your legal right to demand seeing my property”. It just stood there with a dumbfounded look on its face. The front cashier manager who knows me from when my wife worked in the pharmacy comes over w/a smile on her face and tells uncle monkeyshine to go sit down as she waved to me.
    You give a nigger a job waiving to people in Walmart and it thinks it is the store detective.Silly fucking nigger!
    You should get that “I pissed off a nigger” award on the site. Somebody hand that out.

25. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work, Jim! Fuck those "I gots me a job where I can sit on my nigger ass and annoy humans" niggers.

27. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The irony of having a nigger checking white customers' receipts, when the reason for checking receipts is because of nigger thieves. There's a Walmart I've stopped by a few times when in the area, and it's not a super niggerfuxxated area, but it has enough shoplifters that you enter through one-way flippers. The only way out is through a cashier lane or self-checkout, though that still doesn't deter shoplifters. They'll just go through an empty lane, and because of insurance purposes, store workers are specifically not to touch them anyway.

Walmart, Kroger and lots of other companies went with self-checkout kiosks to save money, but how much do they lose from increased shoplifting? And then to have a nigger at the entrance, who will stop a grandma while letting its homies walk out with a big TV?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got that right. With every nigger on the planet recording on their sail foams, store and government surveillance cameras, people with ring door cameras, we have all been on video more times than Captain fucking
    kangaroo .
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You racist pig! Haha! Funny!

Walmart was created by humans and built by humans.

They have a nigger greeter or three because of all the nigger thieves. You can thanks the niggers for having a nigger(s) at the exit.

Where I live, it's mandatory. At night, there's a cop standing at each exit. I mean a police man, not a Keystone security guard. They don't fuck around. Same at the Shoprite and BJs.

32. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got that right. With every nigger on the planet recording on their sail foams, store and government surveillance cameras, people with ring door cameras, we have all been on video more times than Captain fucking
    kangaroo .
    And we all know that the video with only contain my reaction.Not what the nigger did to instigate and escalate the problem.Like I said, one on one no witnesses.

34. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast