Close

Likes Likes:  5
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

Experiencing the benefits of diversity (pics and videos)

Diversity is our strength! Niggers are animals. Look at this. Where are the "middle class niggers" calling out other niggers on this? https://whiteprivilegeisntreal.org/b...-of-diversity/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers bring nothing but destruction wherever they are. Time to cull their heard.
    White idiots have surrendered and succumbed to niggers in every way possible. I blame white people for failing to stand up for themselves. I don't blame the niggers at all. White people are the true problem. It's not black failure, it's white failure at the crux of the issue.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit. That was terrible to watch. Not a criticism of the OP, of course.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the libtard coddlers that are not stepping up. The true patriots will stand up and very soon against the nigger plague.
    we can only pray, pray and pray again Doc. There just aren't enough of us who have broken out from the chains of thought control.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers bring nothing but destruction wherever they are. Time to cull their heard.
    Yep!!

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Segregation is the best thing that can happen, moving forward. Give BLM what they want: bring back black only safe spaces and other Jim Crow laws.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Segregation is the best thing that can happen, moving forward. Give BLM what they want: bring back black only safe spaces and other Jim Crow laws.
    Yep!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    White idiots have surrendered and succumbed to niggers in every way possible. I blame white people for failing to stand up for themselves. I don't blame the niggers at all. White people are the true problem. It's not black failure, it's white failure at the crux of the issue.
    Well, there I have to disagree a lot. Let's not lump all "white people" together for the cuckoldry of a few, and niggers are absolutely to blame for their own actions.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Diversity is our strength! Niggers are animals. Look at this. Where are the "middle class niggers" calling out other niggers on this? https://whiteprivilegeisntreal.org/b...-of-diversity/
    What PISSED ME OFF was seeing that FUGLY sheboon as "Miss Ireland 2018!!" That's not what they mean by "Black Irish!!" From what I heard it goes back to when King Miglesias of Spain emigrated to Ireland and that "Black Irish" have both Spanish and Gaelic blood in the woodpile!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    What PISSED ME OFF was seeing that FUGLY sheboon as "Miss Ireland 2018!!" That's not what they mean by "Black Irish!!" From what I heard it goes back to when King Miglesias of Spain emigrated to Ireland and that "Black Irish" have both Spanish and Gaelic blood in the woodpile!!
    WTH? I didn't find anything about a winner being a niggeress, but Miss Ireland 2010 is a mudshark.

https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,62642.0.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manners Oshafi 1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	16128

Name:	Manners Oshafi 2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	16129

The buck in the second pic looks ready to kill her because she accidentally ate the last chicken wing before asking permission.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    WTH? I didn't find anything about a winner being a niggeress, but Miss Ireland 2010 is a mudshark.

https://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,62642.0.html

Name:	Manners Oshafi 1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	16128

Name:	Manners Oshafi 2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	16129

The buck in the second pic looks ready to kill her because she accidentally ate the last chicken wing before asking permission.
    GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That beautiful Gaelic lass with a primate!! I just THREW up my breakfast!!