Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

UK nigger complaining about no niggers in UK countryside....BBC propaganda on steroids !

The indigenous and long suffering British people have fled to the countryside to avoid the groid. This nigger is complaining about the lack of black faces in rural areas....

This is gold....

"But actually it was white men from Dorset and the west country who left the area, travelled around the world, colonised other countries, set up plantations, enslaving people, and they were some of the first people instrumental in setting up the systems of white supremacy that we see today.
    So why do you want to live among such wicked white people? Africa would be far more suited to your dreams.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-57611781

The BBC is ready to be disbanded. It serves no advantage to the British people.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The indigenous and long suffering British people have fled to the countryside to avoid the groid. This nigger is complaining about the lack of black faces in rural areas....

This is gold....

So why do you want to live among such wicked white people? Africa would be far more suited to your dreams.

The Brits voted for Brexit so there still IS hope!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We here in Britain just need to stand firm, and never relent: You have to be White to be British, and no politician is going to convince me otherwise!

I feel FAR FAR closer in culture to Americans/Canadians/Australians/New Zealanders than I would ever feel to niggers.
    Our genuine friends of the nations mentioned are always welcome here as far as I am concerned, but niggers - NEVER!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My distant cousins in Gloucestershire avoid the groid. No place for niggers in the English countryside.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    We here in Britain just need to stand firm, and never relent: You have to be White to be British, and no politician is going to convince me otherwise!

I feel FAR FAR closer in culture to Americans/Canadians/Australians/New Zealanders than I would ever feel to niggers.
    Our genuine friends of the nations mentioned are always welcome here as far as I am concerned, but niggers - NEVER!
    Never give up. Your White Brothers and Sisters here in the US are with you.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    My distant cousins in Gloucestershire avoid the groid. No place for niggers in the English countryside.
    Yeh, it's funny how they avoid the open countryside, isn't it? Like to stay in their shitholes huddled together, I suppose.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Never give up. Your White Brothers and Sisters here in the US are with you.
    Thank you Dave. Your words are very comforting. Together we civilised nations will come through this, and send the niggers to hell where they belong.
    Public opinion can overcome politicians trying to force their will upon us, as demonstrated with the vote for Brexit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always remember Buzz Aldrin, on the way to the moon, saying how much greener the British Isles appeared than the rest of Europe.
    I suppose it'll turn a dirty brown colour eventually, once the politicians have let enough niggers into this once-beautiful country.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

This is gold....

Everytime those idiot shit-fer-brain niggers complain about "Da eebil white man" they end up contradicting themselves in some way or another. Silly negros.

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans built boats, sailed around the world....blah, blah..
    Niggers today are too stupid to get on a log and float to a nearby island.

13. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Niggers today are too stupid to get on a log and float to a nearby island.

even fucking ants, rats and spiders can do that !

15. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh, it's funny how they avoid the open countryside, isn't it? Like to stay in their shitholes huddled together, I suppose.
    I meant niggers - not your cousins! LOL!

17. Likes NiggerHater liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They used to call 'em 'urban' for a reason LOL

Niggers hate rugged self reliance, which is why they hate camping, hunting and fishing etc. I think I remember reading a moonbat article back in the day that claimed that 'self reliance' or 'rugged' and stuff of that nature were code words for white supremacy.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers and other mud filth are likely to congregate and colonize in urban areas in nothing more than modern day leprosy colonies. Nothing good happens there...just rage and hate for wicked whitey builds and grows and gets unleashed at their whim. The usual band of leeches that gorge themselves on their existence will always defend their presence. Anybody who dares to object and criticize and ultimately upset the government gravy train apple cart, will be branded a hater and a racist. Niggers are good for business !