Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Public Service Notice: Buy bottled water. Niglet drowns in reservoir, Staten Island, NYC

A public service message to those who live on Staten Island: buy bottled water.

It was reported that a niglet was washing it's hind paws in a reservoir and it fell and drowned.

Please do not drink the water for the next ten years.

https://www.silive.com/news/2021/07/...outputType=amp

2. Likes IseDaDiva, eyeznteef, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn’t summer without reports of niggers rockfishing! Lol!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swimming is prohibited at city reservoirs.

“My baby drowned in the reservoir,” the child’s mother, Samara Mitchell, told the Daily News. “She needs to show up at my door. My baby was my guiding light. I can’t believe it.”
    A nine year old isn't a baby. If this niglet couldn't swim, why did this sow let it near the water?

I've got 12 grandchildren as of last week. All but the newborn swim like fish. Are niggers really that developmentally challenged?

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

A nine year old isn't a baby. If this niglet couldn't swim, why did this sow let it near the water?

I've got 12 grandchildren as of last week. All but the newborn swim like fish. Are niggers really that developmentally challenged?

No doubt a nigger lotto attempt will be forthcoming. The niglet couldn't swim because racist white people wouldn't let spooks in public pools 70 years ago.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up about a mile from Silver Lake and as I recall, the whole water area is totally fenced off. There is a golf course on one side and a park area on the other. I haven’t been there in decades but doubt the city would remove the fences. The niggers had to breach the fence to reach the water and went out of their way to rockfish. Trespassing = no gibs for you niggers.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger lotto is sure to be paid out in some form. I love it when niggers say there should be a sign. Since when can niggers read?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Since when can niggers read?
    When they reading the menu at KFC or getting a letter saying they Whale-fair is getting shut off ?

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swimming is prohibited at city reservoirs.
    There was a main reservoir where I grew up. No one was allowed to swim in it and no one did. Of course, there were no niggers there.

Niggers feel no need to follow stupid YT laws. Little sowlet probably rockfished in two feet of water.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We went in [the water] and Kyemani said, ‘Hold my hand’ and I was holding onto another kid’s hand,” 10-year-old Kyemora Mitchell told the Daily News. “She was holding onto my hand but that’s when she let go.”
    I'll take stupid nigger names result in even greater chance of premature death from TNB, Alex...

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Well, it's not like any niggersow cares about any niglet, only that the EBT card gets replenished.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post