Close

Likes Likes:  24
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

"A Message From the Gay Community" Performed by the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA This reminds me of the pic tweakstick posted yesterday with the caption: Then, one day, for no reason at all, people elected Hitler into power. This video is rayciss. It only has one nigger in it.

In case it disgusts you and you'd rather read the lyrics or you want to follow along, look at the lyrics in the description of the video

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got through about 30 seconds. What rights do they not have at this point? Im so sick of it all.
    We just wanna get married
    now we want to be referred to as pronouns and bullshit
    now we want to read stories to your kids dressed in drag
    now we want to expose ourselves to children
    now we want pedophilia normalized

what will they want next?

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I got through about 30 seconds. What rights do they not have at this point? Im so sick of it all.
    We just wanna get married
    now we want to be referred to as pronouns and bullshit
    now we want to read stories to your kids dressed in drag
    now we want to expose ourselves to children
    now we want pedophilia normalized

They want to rape and molest children - little boys in particular. They won't stop until every little boy becomes their victim.

The comments in the YouTube video give me hope that humanity is not lost.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    They want to rape and molest children - little boys in particular. They won't stop until every little boy becomes their victim.
    Ever hear of NAMBLA? That's an organization so disgusting, so criminal in what it wants, it should have been shut down years ago by RICO.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Ever hear of NAMBLA? That's an organization so disgusting, so criminal in what it wants, it should have been shut down years ago by RICO.
    Yep!!

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    The FBI is well aware of nambla. But now since the FBI is woke, I am sure they won't do anything about nambla. Instead, they'll go after "wHiTe sUpReMaCy"

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The FBI is well aware of nambla. But now since the FBI is woke, I am sure they won't do anything about nambla. Instead, they'll go after "wHiTe sUpReMaCy"

Woke? Hell, some of the higher ups are straight up members. How do you think all the pedos in DC get away with their shit?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the '80s, Democrat politicians marched in the "Pride" parades, right along with the NAMBLA cho-moes.
    When the Dems later concocted their "LGBTQ" narrative, the pedos were written out, but they were always
    intended to be included in the "born this way" LGBTQ-P rainbow of deviance. That smirking sword-swallower
    who's singing this dogshit better hide somewhere. I'm surprised the rest of the queers in the choir are just
    begging for violence like they are. You'd think they'd be too busy servicing their pet niggers, and each other.

15. Likes Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I have heard of em. First heard of em on a 20 year old episode of south park. It is amazing that is allowed to exist. Pedophilia is more rampant than any of us know. Every day they bust rings of the sick fuckers. The attempted normalization of that is next. They are slowly working their way there.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch the video. All these minority groups always howled they just wanted to be treated as equals. I'm fine with that. Let them get married. Who cares what they do in private? The problem is that they do NOT want to be treated like everyone else. They want to be special and privileged and if you don't love and adore them and think everything they do is precious, you are an evil trans/homo/whatever-phobe. No one cares if you're gay, believe me.

I have a lifelong friend who is gay. He acts like a normal person, doesn't wear women's clothes or "Queer" teeshirts, swish around like Mae West, talk with a fake high-pitched lisp, announce to everyone "I'M GAY!!" or put videos on YT about the best toy to shove up your butt.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Woke? Hell, some of the higher ups are straight up members. How do you think all the pedos in DC get away with their shit?
    We have a winner! The pedophilia, sometimes even devil worship, is why Democrats and the Lame Stream Media have to make people think PizzaGate is just "conspiracy theory," and Epstein committed "suicide."

It's not all Democrats. Dennis Hastert was caught and convicted, but only because he's a Republican. Democrats seem smarter in covering their tracks and bribing/threatening.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest

democrats are scum

We have a winner! The pedophilia, sometimes even devil worship, is why Democrats and the Lame Stream Media have to make people think PizzaGate is just "conspiracy theory," and Epstein committed "suicide."

It's not all Democrats. Dennis Hastert was caught and convicted, but only because he's a Republican. Democrats seem smarter in covering their tracks and bribing/threatening.
    It's not that democrats are smarter at covering their tracks, it's that they can get away with more with impunity. Look at Podesta who literally had "pedophile art work" hanging on the walls of his home. Since he was in with Shillary, no one batted an eye.
    Democrats and liberals are the scum of the earth.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I couldn't watch the video.
    They took the video down for a while due to immense backlash but now it's back up. They literally sing about coming for your children and converting them. They don't mince any words.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They took the video down for a while due to immense backlash but now it's back up. They literally sing about coming for your children and converting them. They don't mince any words.

OH, I could see it just fine. I meant I couldn't stand looking at more than one minute of that little bitch. It made me so angry I just wanted to punch its face in.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OH, I could see it just fine. I meant I couldn't stand looking at more than one minute of that little bitch. It made me so angry I just wanted to punch its face in.

I really hope these freaks all decide to become trans someday. They need that dilater shoved into them.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ROFL
    I really hope these freaks all decide to become trans someday. They need that dilater shoved into them.
    "We are not going to sterilize them. We are going to assist them with their transition towards becoming women."

(Hmmm... what if that actually is​ their plan?)

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post