Close

Likes Likes:  89
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Haiti along with the Dominican Republic next to it all need a CAT 5+ hurricane, then a 10.0 earthquake to wipe it off the map and all niggers with it. Both Shit-holes that need to go
    Not before we export 30 or so million niggers from the USA there. Lets toss in an off shore asteroid impact that causes a mile high tsunami that crashes onto Haiti as well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

2. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    As awesome as that sounds, you just know that the woketards would form a flotilla to go scoop the survivors out of the Caribbean. That's where underwater demolition skills would come in very handy. Gnomesayin?
    They already hang out about 50 yards away to "rescue" the niggers who steal a floating tube and bring them into other countries.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Why is every husband who agrees to adopt a niglet an utter soyboy cuck asswipe? And how dare they subject their children to the wild beast they brought into their midst?

Cuck:
    Attachment 16033
    Cuck.
    Attachment 16034
    They say you can't judge a book by it's cover. I beg to differ. 100% both these guys sit down to pee.

Your question is a hard one but your assessment is spot on.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Remember how the horde of pathetic, weepy "thoughts and prayers" Libtards dropped everything and stampeded to Hayshee to round up the stray niglets after the earthquake? All the tears and pics at the airports of them returning, clutching their little gollywogs?

That was 11 years ago. I wonder how they're enjoying their big, hormone-fueled, rampaging buck and sow "teens" now that they have no cheerleaders and fawning reporters around to pat them on the back and film their tears?

Why is every husband who agrees to adopt a niglet an utter soyboy cuck asswipe? And how dare they subject their children to the wild beast they brought into their midst?

Cuck:
    Attachment 16033
    Cuck.
    Attachment 16034

Omg these cucks!
    I would support gender reassignment surgery for these two cucks... both of them need to be reassigned to male. Start with the hormone replacement therapy and then sew on a penis on both of them once they sprout chest hairs.

I bet the niglets grow up to muh-dick their step siblings and white "mother". The sow niglet won't bother to muh-pussy the "father" because he aint even a man.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've been to the dominicoon republic 3 times, once on vacation and twice on business. The nigger, nigger-hybrids there are just as OBNOXIOUS as the ones here except they speak "ebonics-Spanish. The white Dominicans of pure Spanish descent (about 11% of the population) were decent people and I enjoyed hanging out with them. Still, I was VERY vigilant during my visits there. I witnessed a few chimpouts there and niggers are niggers no matter where you go!!
    I wonder how you say bix nood and muhfugga in Spanish?

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    They say you can't judge a book by it's cover. I beg to differ. 100% both these guys sit down to pee.

Your question is a hard one but your assessment is spot on.

Every.Single.One.

Cuck parade.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckAA1ap8.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	16039

Name:	cuckhorror.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	16040

This one gets Gold for cuckery. He agreed to have a nigger knock up his wife because it's obvious he's not up to that job:

Name:	cuckDad Takes Closer Look Then Bursts Into Tears - YouTube.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	16041
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Omg these cucks!
    I would support gender reassignment surgery for these two cucks... both of them need to be reassigned to male. Start with the hormone replacement therapy and then sew on a penis on both of them once they sprout chest hairs.

I bet the niglets grow up to muh-dick their step siblings and white "mother". The sow niglet won't bother to muh-pussy the "father" because he aint even a man.

I just hate them so much - just as much as I do niggers. I think I have more testosterone than these flabby, ball-less neckbeards.

There are TY children desperately needing homes, but adopting them won't win any SJW points.

Name:	cuckabies after the earthquake - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	551.6 KB 
ID:	16042

Name:	cuckhaitian babies after the earthquake - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	16043
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Every.Single.One. Cuck parade.
    I bet that in that Bernie pic, the woman is the biological mother of the sprog and her husband was OK with a nigger muh-dikkin it. That cuck probably watched.

Some time ago, someone here posted a link about a Cuck video game that recently came out where some white male liberal was running around chasing little sproglets and watching his fat wife get muh dikked by some huge nigger.

edit: found it! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...eta_Male_Cuck/
    The game is on sale!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet that in that Bernie pic, the woman is the biological mother of the sprog and her husband was OK with a nigger muh-dikkin it. That cuck probably watched.

Some time ago, someone here posted a link about a Cuck video game that recently came out where some white male liberal was running around chasing little sproglets and watching his fat wife get muh dikked by some huge nigger.

edit: found it! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...eta_Male_Cuck/
    The game is on sale!
    OMFG! This is awesome! They need only to add a man bun and a patchy neckbeard!

17. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing will change in Haiti. One HNIC assassinated, a new one to be installed, no fucking difference. The whole place is like a toilet that hasn't been flushed in years.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't post such a graphic photo here -- it's readily available from numerous sources, but they shot that nigger in the Muh Dik!. Niggers are obsessed with Muh Dik!. They just couldn't help themselves. Not satisfied with having successfully apessassinating that nigger, they then blew its Muh Dik! clean off! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they took it with them when they left.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I won't post such a graphic photo here -- it's readily available from numerous sources, but they shot that nigger in the Muh Dik!. Niggers are obsessed with Muh Dik!. They just couldn't help themselves. Not satisfied with having successfully apessassinating that nigger, they then blew its Muh Dik! clean off! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they took it with them when they left.
    They need to go see this nigger - Andrew Gillum, who was a few votes away from being Florida's governor, ffs.

Name:	Gillum.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	16048

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg these cucks!

I heard the Clintons set up that Clinton Foundation and alot of these kids are adopted through that foundation. The conservative cucks are complaining the children were being sold and money paid to the Clintons for adoption so the Clintons were selling these Haitian kids through their foundation. That is what the conservatives are saying. So that makes the Clintons child traffickers. Who knows.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's some more.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/09/what-w...ssination/amp/

So, stepping on a cockroach is an assassination?

Well, then....here's the 'assassination' weapon:

Name:	download.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	16056

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha! He was a banana producer!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovenel_Mo%C3%AFse

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I just hate them so much - just as much as I do niggers. I think I have more testosterone than these flabby, ball-less neckbeards.

There are TY children desperately needing homes, but adopting them won't win any SJW points.

Name:	cuckabies after the earthquake - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	551.6 KB 
ID:	16042

Name:	cuckhaitian babies after the earthquake - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	16043
    Amy Coney Barrett was one as well.

31. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised they didn't cook and eat him. Long pork - that's a Hayshee tradition.

33. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember how the horde of pathetic, weepy "thoughts and prayers" Libtards dropped everything and stampeded to Hayshee to round up the stray niglets after the earthquake? All the tears and pics at the airports of them returning, clutching their little gollywogs?

That was 11 years ago. I wonder how they're enjoying their big, hormone-fueled, rampaging buck and sow "teens" now that they have no cheerleaders and fawning reporters around to pat them on the back and film their tears?

Cuck:
    Attachment 16033
    Cuck.
    Attachment 16034
    Those two liberal pussy boys in the pictures are exactly what you said.They are not men. And I’m sure neither would not do anything when their daughter brings home a buck.In fact, those two girlieboys would probably welcome the buck into the family. How fucking pathetic!

35. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised they didn't cook and eat him. Long pork - that's a Hayshee tradition.
    Like Ramsay Bolton made Theon think at first? But niggers do it for real.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Organized crime likes to send messages by breaking off pool cues up a butthole, and sometimes cutting off the deceased's member and putting it in his mouth. Niggers have their own ways, because their muh dikk is the most precious part of their bodies. A buck would sooner die than lose its muh dikk, even if it's DL.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

39. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast