Close

Likes Likes:  71
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I had a ghetto PO2 that worked for me call a mulatto SGT who also worked for me a "black nerd" for speaking clear English in complete sentences, not engaging in monkeyshines, shiftlessness, ebonics, (damn autocorrect actually just tried to capitalize that word!) The guy actually tried to be the best Marine he could be and serve his country with appreciation and dare I say it - zeal.

No, I'm not making this shit up and yes, I'd put him at about one in a million.

Real freak of nature, he was. I still don't know what to make of him.
    I know a one in a million nig like that as well.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A Navy corpsman I know was embedded in a Marine rifle platoon, and he and one of the grunts got fed up with
    a stank negro who refused to bathe. They grabbed him, and were in the process of scrubbing the funk off him,
    when a black Marine captain heard the commotion coming from the showers. When asked for an explanation,
    they answered. He said "Carry on. I don't like dirty niggers", and then went about his business. This happened
    in Cuba, about 40 years ago, BTW.
    Good.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Holy fuck you guys, I just realized I implied niggers can be successful.They can though, I am sorry, it is 1 out of 10 million or so but they can.the only reason these are successful is because niggers and white liberals idolize. i hope you guys can forgive me though.
    No worries, we get it! There is such a thing as successful niggers, but not because niggers are are intelligent or predisposed to be successful. They likely had a lot of exposure to human behavior at an early age. Even apes and monkeys are capable of imitating human behavior, and do so quite regularly if exposed to humans.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    No worries, we get it! There is such a thing as successful niggers, but not because niggers are are intelligent or predisposed to be successful. They likely had a lot of exposure to human behavior at an early age. Even apes and monkeys are capable of imitating human behavior, and do so quite regularly if exposed to humans.
    Thank you TR. I posted this after too many beers one night. Usually the only way niggers are successful is sports or enabling by white liberals. They also just sue anyone that can be accused of muh raycizzums as well. I dont count Crappers because they usually die before 30. Niggers do find a way to aim at crappers.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Successful nigger A.K.A. "magic nigger" = nigger that hasn't chimped out yet!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12