Close

Likes Likes:  71
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Serious question: why does it seem like niggers enjoy rubbing it in to other non-whites "you ain't white!"

• I remember back when I was in high school, I overhead a nigger student said "if you got two percent black in you, you black!"

• Niggers often give East Asians and Indians a hard time for "tryin' to be white!" simply for speaking in full sentences and trying to achieve things in life

My take on it: seeing successful non-white groups negates their claim that they live in a racist society

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post

• I remember back when I was in high school, I overhead a nigger student said "if you got two percent black in you, you black!"

• Niggers often give East Asians and Indians a hard time for "tryin' to be white!" simply for speaking in full sentences and trying to achieve things in life

My take on it: seeing successful non-white groups negates their claim that they live in a racist society
    Tru Dat!! BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a ghetto PO2 that worked for me call a mulatto SGT who also worked for me a "black nerd" for speaking clear English in complete sentences, not engaging in monkeyshines, shiftlessness, ebonics, (damn autocorrect actually just tried to capitalize that word!) The guy actually tried to be the best Marine he could be and serve his country with appreciation and dare I say it - zeal.

No, I'm not making this shit up and yes, I'd put him at about one in a million.

Real freak of nature, he was. I still don't know what to make of him.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although niggers are ignorant and have a very low IQ,they still very much acknowledge and hate that they weren’t born white . In fact,that contributes to the majority of their groidian rage which they spread constantly.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I had a ghetto PO2 that worked for me call a mulatto SGT who also worked for me a "black nerd" for speaking clear English in complete sentences, not engaging in monkeyshines, shiftlessness, ebonics, (damn autocorrect actually just tried to capitalize that word!) The guy actually tried to be the best Marine he could be and serve his country with appreciation and dare I say it - zeal.

If there’s one thing niggers hate, it is other successful niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The exception that proves the rule.

9. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every other minority group, Asians, Southern and Eastern Europeans, Hispanics, etc. have managed to more or less assimilate and become success stories. This makes niggers jealous, hence why they always bring up the "model minority" idea. A few young "woke" minorities fall for this, but most know that niggers are inferior.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy actually tried to be the best Marine he could be and serve his country with appreciation and dare I say it - zeal.
    A Navy corpsman I know was embedded in a Marine rifle platoon, and he and one of the grunts got fed up with
    a stank negro who refused to bathe. They grabbed him, and were in the process of scrubbing the funk off him,
    when a black Marine captain heard the commotion coming from the showers. When asked for an explanation,
    they answered. He said "Carry on. I don't like dirty niggers", and then went about his business. This happened
    in Cuba, about 40 years ago, BTW.

12. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did it have to enlist to avoid jail time, and getting kicked out meant a scholarship to NU?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Every other minority group, Asians, Southern and Eastern Europeans, Hispanics, etc. have managed to more or less assimilate and become success stories. This makes niggers jealous, hence why they always bring up the "model minority" idea. A few young "woke" minorities fall for this, but most know that niggers are inferior.
    Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, prove that it's not about being "white," it's about being human. If Pablo and Ana make their way into El Norte and open their own little business so they aren't welfare leeches, I salute that, because that's America. But the nigger concept of America is perpetual gibs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A Navy corpsman I know was embedded in a Marine rifle platoon, and he and one of the grunts got fed up with
    a stank negro who refused to bathe. They grabbed him, and were in the process of scrubbing the funk off him,
    when a black Marine captain heard the commotion coming from the showers. When asked for an explanation,
    they answered. He said "Carry on. I don't like dirty niggers", and then went about his business. This happened
    in Cuba, about 40 years ago, BTW.
    I think it's like "Roots" when Toby is getting leather-seasoned, and it was a nigger that was all too happy to administer it. Niggers love violence, and if they can't see it done to a YT, done to another nigger is almost as good.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did it have to enlist to avoid jail time, and getting kicked out meant a scholarship to NU?
    I personally handled his security clearance (not even a ticket) so no, plus they stopped doing that years before I enlisted. It's actually been illegal for a while and the recruiters would risk NJP or worse for attempting it. This kid was a patriot, believe it or not. His father was the same. He was just raised that way. Plus, I guess he just got enough strong white genes in him to somehow override the nigger.

Black Republican, classic rock, good work ethic, well spoken, behaved, groomed, and smarter than most of the other guys that worked for me.

He was from the far right side of the bell curve, for sure.

Like I said, I still don't know what to make of him but if they were all like that, I wouldn't be here. None of us would really have a reason to be, now would we?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I had one or two of those. There are always outliers. I mean one of them was HNIC for a while. I usually call them "house niggers". One thing that is a constant is that it can and will go from one in a million to just like the rest of them in the blink of an eye. It doesn't take much.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

22. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Although niggers are ignorant and have a very low IQ,they still very much acknowledge and hate that they weren’t born white . In fact,that contributes to the majority of their groidian rage which they spread constantly.
    I would not say they acknowledge it but it is indeed a deep seeded hatred of one self. They put on an act that they love being niggers and love their melanin. But in reality most of their shines vs humans is from pure jealousy.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

24. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Holy fuck you guys, I just realized I implied niggers can be successful.They can though, I am sorry, it is 1 out of 10 million or so but they can.the only reason these are successful is because niggers and white liberals idolize. i hope you guys can forgive me though.

26. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im kinda drunk, give me a pass. I do t do it often.

28. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy fuck you guys, I just realized I implied niggers can be successful.They can though, I am sorry, it is 1 out of 10 million or so but they can.the only reason these are successful is because niggers and white liberals idolize. i hope you guys can forgive me though.
    Don't worry about it, I think we all knew what you meant. "Success" means a lot of different things to niggers. The pimp that makes the most money, the pimp that has the most hoes, the pusher that moves the most smack, the one that gets elected. Those niggers would get shanked by other niggers in a KFC-clogged heartbeat, out of pure envy.

Now successful by human standards, that's another story.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the 90's, niggers used to beat each other up when they got good grades in school.

Supposedly that was considered "acting white."

I'll bet there are some niggers that wish they could act white instead of being forced to behave like niggers because of their below average and retard level IQ's. But niggers will never be white, no matter how many times they miscegenate with humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I had one or two of those. There are always outliers. I mean one of them was HNIC for a while. I usually call them "house niggers". One thing that is a constant is that it can and will go from one in a million to just like the rest of them in the blink of an eye. It doesn't take much.
    I had to learn this the hard way since before enlisting, I had never interacted with a nigger. (Yeah, I know. Those were the days.)

It's fucking insane how quickly they can go from "acting white" to "I'm going to fucking kill you for no reason!"

I concealed carry nowadays for that reason. Call me whatever you want, but I do not feel safe when I am around niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can be "successful". But it is universally tied to sports, nigger music, or AA government positions. Majority of which are AA positions. Then again it is like comparing an animal who fetches a ball but I would be able to sleep at night knowing that animal is in the neighborhood somewhere and it isn't going to break into my house if I go to work.

32. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast