Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Movies are dead! you can’t watch anything nowadays that isn’t niggerfied.Best bet is to watch the classic movies. The old-timers knew that niggers were shit!
    Got that right. If they're not slippin a nigger in mix of the cast in the most ridiculous circumstances, they completely remake a classic movie and substitute the origanal part of a classic movie and re-cast it with a spook. Disney is famous for this. And regardless of what documentary you watch, they always have to slip in some jig's involvement regardless of how minimal it may have been.

Example - " And lets not forget the efforts Rastus T. Kneegro, who cleaned up the horse-shit in the stall of Paul Revere's horse. If it not for his expertise in shoveling horseshit, the midnight ride would not never hace occured".

DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Last night I watched the movie 'U-571' on the Tee-Bee and smiled (smirked) at the scene where one of the U.S submarines boarding party just happened to include the obligatory Nigger who we all know might at best have been the Galley hand/cook. As they take over the German sub. the 'Uppity' Nigger says to one of the disoriented and surprised German (Human) crew - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a black man before?
    I think what the scriptwriter meant to say was - 'Watchoo nevvah sin a MONKEY before - not even in a German ZOO?'
    Absolutely ZERO niggers on U-Boats in WW2. Just like there were ZERO fighter aces in The Tuskeegee Airmen despite The History Channel giving them a whole episode on a program entitled "Air Aces". And the pronounciation of "black" in German is nēgar. Imagine the reaction when the German submariners said "look, a nēgar!" 😀

DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Strange, I heard it was a popular series in many countries, including the USA.
    You are missing something really good, I guarantee.
    I've never heard of it either.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I could possibly buy any Hollywood bullshit version of history, or that niggers ever served on a sub, but... It could have actually served a purpose other than cleaning the shit tank if they went, namely demoralization of the enemy. Nothing says you are an inferior fighting force to another country if the first one down the hatch of a disabled sub is a nigger. I'm sure that would have been psychological warfare bordering on torture/cruelty to enemy POW's.

Also, if the Germans turned the nigger into a bullet sponge, it would be no loss and the human sailors would know to just start dropping grenades down the conning tower until the gunfire stopped.

We did this in Vietnam by putting the niggers on point. Since they were forced upon the ground units and they were going to be giving away their positions anyway due to stupidity, smell, volume, etc., you might as well make them useful by letting them get shot so you'd know where to return fire.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not that I could possibly buy any Hollywood bullshit version of history, or that niggers ever served on a sub, but... It could have actually served a purpose other than cleaning the shit tank if they went, namely demoralization of the enemy. Nothing says you are an inferior fighting force to another country if the first one down the hatch of a disabled sub is a nigger. I'm sure that would have been psychological warfare bordering on torture/cruelty to enemy POW's.

Also, if the Germans turned the nigger into a bullet sponge, it would be no loss and the human sailors would know to just start dropping grenades down the conning tower until the gunfire stopped.

We did this in Vietnam by putting the niggers on point. Since they were forced upon the ground units and they were going to be giving away their positions anyway due to stupidity, smell, volume, etc., you might as well make them useful by letting them get shot so you'd know where to return fire.

Sounds clearly like Tuskegee Forward Observers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Dunno how old you are Tweak but I'm a 'Vietnam Era' veteran. Meaning too young to have been sent there but active duty at the tail end of that shit-show.
    I've got a lot of friends who are Vietnam combat veterans who've told me precisely the same thing.

Remember the character 'Junior' from Platoon? The one that was sleeping while on watch? I've heard that was very common too. The overall impression I get from my friends is that a nigger could get you killed quickly. Stupidity, incompetence and zero sense of unit cohesion. Unit cohesion was and still is a baffling concept to them. The only thing you could count on was them worried about their own worthless selves and if it got someone else killed...so what. Most guys with any time in-country at all didn't want to be anywhere near them.

9. Likes tweakstick liked this post