Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

2 year old niglet points gun at cops

Gotta love it. They are never too young to rob, rape or kill. And don't be fooled by the article. It keeps showing stock photos of white children probably taken from gun-safety ads, that was not the case here. the mother and sperm donor are both niggers thus its a niglet.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...P2QZPNSWDGQJE/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Gotta love it. They are never too young to rob, rape or kill. And don't be fooled by the article. It keeps showing stock photos of white children probably taken from gun-safety ads, that was not the case here. the mother and sperm donor are both niggers thus its a niglet.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...P2QZPNSWDGQJE/
    NO SURPRISE there!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should of disarmed it, cleared it, then showed it how the trigger works.

Conducted their investigation, stoked it back up, then returned it to the 2 year old and got the f out!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad the snigglet didn't gank the parents before the cops showed up.

The story didn't specify, but I'm guessing the gun was a Hi Point. What if it had shot at the cops? I guess they should just stand there and allow it, huhh?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Haven ct is where I was from.It was always a nigger infested dump,now it’s even worse!Because the liberals have allowed their ape pets to rule the roost. This is what happens when you don’t allow honest citizens to own guns.Nigger criminals still have them!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    New Haven ct is when I was from.It was always a nigger infested dump,now it’s even worse!Because the liberals have allowed their ape pets to rule the roost. She would happens when you don’t allow honest citizens to own guns.Nigger criminals still have them!
    Admittedly i just haven't traveled much. When you say places like Connecticut i picture beautiful nigger free paradises. I always find it shocking when i hear how these once white places have become niggerfied. How naive i must be.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Admittedly i just haven't traveled much. When you say places like Connecticut i picture beautiful nigger free paradises. I always find it shocking when i hear how these once white places have become niggerfied. How naive i must be.
    You can bet your last dollar that any place that is controlled by liberals, becomes infested by niggers and ultimately ruined forever.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    New Haven ct is when I was from.It was always a nigger infested dump,now it’s even worse!Because the liberals have allowed their ape pets to rule the roost. She would happens when you don’t allow honest citizens to own guns.Nigger criminals still have them!

It's a shame. I know someone whose relatives were one of the original residents of New Haven. We are talking 1600's Pilgrim times. I'm sure they worked their asses off to make that town happen, yes including risking (and losing) their lives in some cases. Damn shame.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 07-06-2021 at 02:28 PM. Reason: adding to thought

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Should of disarmed it, cleared it, then showed it how the trigger works.

Conducted their investigation, stoked it back up, then returned it to the 2 year old and got the f out!
    I was thinking more that if a cop had suddenly taken one in the leg or butt, then they open fire and OOPS realize it's a niglet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.