Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Girl ignores nigger male mating calls. Nigger slashes girl!

23-Year-Old Woman Slashed in the Chest Near Times Square After Ignoring Man’s Cat Calls
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ans-cat-calls/

Aren't niggers the most lovely people ever.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Another attack in Times Square.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    woman’s friend told the flirtatious stranger to knock it off,

Since you cucking nigger loving idiots at the NYDN call this flirting, what then pray tell do call it when the nigger would ultimately rape and murder this woman given the chance?

UNDESIRED CLOSE CONTACT?

UNTIMELY EXPIRATION?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to worry, De Blasio will give him the keys to the city.

Niggers don't (can't) read news stories but I'm sure they see their fellow shitskins getting away with this kind of thing and now it's open season.

What's really needed is a woman with a CCW (or not) to blow away the next predator and hope it goes viral AF. Maybe inspire a little hesitation. It's a cinch that NYC isn't going to do shit about this.

Or maybe...and I'm not being sarcastic, NY women could get rabid about this like they do #metoo and other women's issues.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always looking for a good excuse to carve up a negro, but they somehow know this, and won't commit any
    such monkeyshines when I'm around. I do resemble the Five O, and I don't look too friendly when there's
    niggers afoot.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'm always looking for a good excuse to carve up a negro, but they somehow know this, and won't commit any
    such monkeyshines when I'm around. I do resemble the Five O, and I don't look too friendly when there's
    niggers afoot.
    Well Ray, what do every last one of the victims have in common? Here's a hint, not a single one is a young large white man.
    I still keep a high & tight buzz cut and generally have a resting bitch face. (hope I didn't fuck that up, that's how I've heard it described on other people) The kind of face when relaxed and at ease, just looks like I'm pissed or annoyed at something when I'm really not.

Niggers are natural cowards, scavengers and opportunists.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Since you cucking nigger loving idiots at the NYDN call this flirting, what then pray tell do call it when the nigger would ultimately rape and murder this woman given the chance? UNDESIRED CLOSE CONTACT? UNTIMELY EXPIRATION?
    They will call it REPARATIONS.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When are tourists going to learn to stay away from NU Yawk! She shoulda stood in Michigan.Nothing worth seeing in the nigger maggot filled big apple anymore.It’s become a toxic shit hole full of vile shit skins!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to NYC once, in 1990. Didn't like it, too many people, ugly niggers, too crowded. I'm sure it's more of a shit hole these days with liberals running around.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the guy from the Guardian Angels wins the mayoral election but sadly I don't hold out much hope. They nogs and coddlers like living in crime and filth.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully that filthy sex-crazed mega-turd sub-cockrach nigger crap-beast son of Obama will ape-tempt its next muhdick attack on a human who trained in self defense, or better yet, has a CCW permit, and the despicable koon gets its putrid nigger carcass drilled full of holes and sent directly into Saint George 'Fentanyl' Floyd's company in the here after. And I do NOT mean Heaven...

13. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've been to NYC once, in 1990. Didn't like it, too many people, ugly niggers, too crowded. I'm sure it's more of a shit hole these days with liberals running around.
    Oh. You thought it was bad in 1990?

You should visit now.

15. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Since you cucking nigger loving idiots at the NYDN call this flirting, what then pray tell do call it when the nigger would ultimately rape and murder this woman given the chance?

UNDESIRED CLOSE CONTACT?

UNTIMELY EXPIRATION?
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    They will call it REPARATIONS.
    Well clearly the woman committed REVERSE RAPE by ignoring the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

You should visit now.
    It's 10x worse than just 10 years ago.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

You should visit now.
    I have 2nd cousins and distant relations in NYC and NJ. I visited in the summer and I thought it was very humid. The bus drivers weren't too personable and I just got this feeling that everyone was in a rush. I was told earlier to not visit the Statue of Liberty because of nigger stench. On the street corners, nigs were doing the shell game, hawking fake watches.

The nice shopping areas, of course if you had money, it's like Rodeo Drive. I had my phase of spending money on nice office clothes, etc. I'm more frugal these days.

I wish you well, my friend. Los Angeles/Orange County isn't any better, niggers just camping in beach areas.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Well clearly the woman committed REVERSE RAPE by ignoring the nigger.

I think he was asking what would it be called if she were murdered or raped. Niggers would call it reparations.
    I am afraid this will come soon... they will justify all of this nigger on white violence by calling it reparations.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    I think he was asking what would it be called if she were murdered or raped. Niggers would call it reparations.
    I am afraid this will come soon... they will justify all of this nigger on white violence by calling it reparations.
    Her reverse rape obviously justified the nigger's attack, right? And they already do call it reparations.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-na...t-for-slavery/