Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

God I love my town

So the town I live in now is perhaps 10,000 people, an hour or two northwest of Milwaukee. Been here for a couple years after taking a job with a local museum to maintain and care for an antique model train exhibit. Anyway, to earn some extra money I do some work on the side for a local hobby shop. Our police force is pretty good, and I might see one nigger a day here if that. In the time I've been here I've become pretty well known as a railroad historian and someone who singlehandedly turned around a faltering antique train exhibit, breathed new life into it, and by doing so has seen people from all over the country come to see the trains.

Anyway, I was helping the hobby shop today with some exterior work. It's almost a hundred out with the heat index and feels hotter with the sun bearing down on you. Cutting lumber, working on ladders, you know, good old fashioned hard work. Our downtown sees a lot of foot traffic, we had a bunch of people, humans, white and hispanic offer to get me and the guy I was working with ice water, because that's what decent humans do. Our downtown parking enforcement officer is an older fellow who instead of retiring, took the lighter duty of chalking car tires and keeping track of how long they were there. First hour of parking is free, after that, you pay for parking. Anyway, me and the guy I was working with were taking a short 15 minute break, drinking some cold lemonade brought by a nearby restaurant as a courtesy. The parking enforcement guy was sitting with us in the shade getting off his feet a while, when we hear it in the distance up main street. THUMP THUMP BIX NOOD THUMP THUMP. Ghetto hooptie with Illinois license plates. As it drives past us, the niggers inside yell at us to get our cracker asses back to work. They didn't see the cop sitting with us apparently but the old guy got to his feet FAST and yelled at them to turn down the radio and move along. Of course the apes just laughed, insulted the guy, and drove off after making a threat that they would "Be back later". Idiots were stopped long enough for the officer to radio in their license plates, and it didn't take long. There was apparently a squad up the road a little ways at one of the usual speed checks they have that pulled them over. Me and the guy I was working with got back on the scaffolding and got back to work, mostly because from there we could see the traffic stop. They were a few blocks up at least but we could hear the apes yelling at the police. Whatever happened they were both stuffed into the back of a police car and their hooptie towed. I'll have to ask our parking enforcement guy tomorrow the details, but my guess is the apes had warrants. I got home exhausted but damned happy.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    So the town I live in now is perhaps 10,000 people, an hour or two northwest of Milwaukee. Been here for a couple years after taking a job with a local museum to maintain and care for an antique model train exhibit. Anyway, to earn some extra money I do some work on the side for a local hobby shop. Our police force is pretty good, and I might see one nigger a day here if that. In the time I've been here I've become pretty well known as a railroad historian and someone who singlehandedly turned around a faltering antique train exhibit, breathed new life into it, and by doing so has seen people from all over the country come to see the trains.

Anyway, I was helping the hobby shop today with some exterior work. It's almost a hundred out with the heat index and feels hotter with the sun bearing down on you. Cutting lumber, working on ladders, you know, good old fashioned hard work. Our downtown sees a lot of foot traffic, we had a bunch of people, humans, white and hispanic offer to get me and the guy I was working with ice water, because that's what decent humans do. Our downtown parking enforcement officer is an older fellow who instead of retiring, took the lighter duty of chalking car tires and keeping track of how long they were there. First hour of parking is free, after that, you pay for parking. Anyway, me and the guy I was working with were taking a short 15 minute break, drinking some cold lemonade brought by a nearby restaurant as a courtesy. The parking enforcement guy was sitting with us in the shade getting off his feet a while, when we hear it in the distance up main street. THUMP THUMP BIX NOOD THUMP THUMP. Ghetto hooptie with Illinois license plates. As it drives past us, the niggers inside yell at us to get our cracker asses back to work. They didn't see the cop sitting with us apparently but the old guy got to his feet FAST and yelled at them to turn down the radio and move along. Of course the apes just laughed, insulted the guy, and drove off after making a threat that they would "Be back later". Idiots were stopped long enough for the officer to radio in their license plates, and it didn't take long. There was apparently a squad up the road a little ways at one of the usual speed checks they have that pulled them over. Me and the guy I was working with got back on the scaffolding and got back to work, mostly because from there we could see the traffic stop. They were a few blocks up at least but we could hear the apes yelling at the police. Whatever happened they were both stuffed into the back of a police car and their hooptie towed. I'll have to ask our parking enforcement guy tomorrow the details, but my guess is the apes had warrants. I got home exhausted but damned happy.
    That would have MADE my day!!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger in a small city downtown area, posted 30mph, floored it in the right lane, then cut me off to avoid hitting
    a pedestrian. He followed that by blowing a red light. All the while, an unmarked unit was following him. He gets
    pulled over, and while the cop is talking to him, I drive up, stop, and yell out my window "Serves you right, nigger".
    Later that day a contractor I do work with called me. The cop was his little brother, and he recognized me from
    taking him out fishing a few years earlier. He got a kick out of Ole' Captain Cizzums fog horning the N-bomb
    on a busy street, while he wrote the spook every ticket he deserved.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

... He got a kick out of Ole' Captain Cizzums fog horning the N-bomb
    on a busy street...

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger in a small city downtown area, posted 30mph, floored it in the right lane, then cut me off to avoid hitting
    a pedestrian. He followed that by blowing a red light. All the while, an unmarked unit was following him. He gets
    pulled over, and while the cop is talking to him, I drive up, stop, and yell out my window "Serves you right, nigger".
    Later that day a contractor I do work with called me. The cop was his little brother, and he recognized me from
    taking him out fishing a few years earlier. He got a kick out of Ole' Captain Cizzums fog horning the N-bomb
    There's something about small towns I like. No way in Hell would I ever move back to a large city again.

8. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! Stupid niggers!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love stories of niggers getting what they deserve!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I love stories of niggers getting what they deserve!
    Tar, I swear to god, if I ever see a jig wrestling with an officer, I'm going to get a running start, and field goal kick
    said nigger right in the coconut, then stand on it.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why, when you see a hooptie full of niggers where they shouldn't be, you always call the cops and tell them you waving what you "thought" was a pawgun or some shit. Even if it's a sow and its niglets! It is not illegal to report something you "think" you saw.

Niggers almost always have warrants, usually no insurance, expired (or no...) licenses, or are driving around drunk/high.

I have used this technique dozens of times, and know for a fact, niggers have gone to jail as a result!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    This is why, when you see a hooptie full of niggers where they shouldn't be, you always call the cops and tell them you waving what you "thought" was a pawgun or some shit. Even if it's a sow and its niglets! It is not illegal to report something you "think" you saw.

Niggers almost always have warrants, usually no insurance, expired (or no...) licenses, or are driving around drunk/high.

I have used this technique dozens of times, and know for a fact, niggers have gone to jail as a result!

Mrs. CCR gets so pissed when I do that! Apparently she doesn't fear the nigger as much as I do.

I never hang around to find out, but as you say, I'm sure I've got some warrants cleaned up and illegal drugs off the street with my suspicious nigger reporting.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A friend used to be a cop in New London. He stopped every nigger he saw. Wifey's family is from the Rib Mountain area. I love going up there because we never see niggers in the area.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

18. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Mrs. CCR gets so pissed when I do that! Apparently she doesn't fear the nigger as much as I do.

I never hang around to find out, but as you say, I'm sure I've got some warrants cleaned up and illegal drugs off the street with my suspicious nigger reporting.
    I learned the "reporting" technique from a friend I used to carpool with back in my SoCal days. He hated illegal Mexicans and had an almost supernatural sense when he saw one. He had L.A. County Sheriff, ICE, INS, and LAPD on speed-dial -- I shit you not! We rode together for about a year and I can honestly say, he called in at least 100 times. He would get so worked up on the phone with the cops that at times I thought we were going to crash.

I would love to know how many illegals got sent back because of his efforts

Anyway, years later I was driving around downtown Portland and saw a hooptie filled with some really sketchy-looking niggers. I remembered my bud from the old days, and called the cops. I used his script line-for-line -- the niggers were waving around a pawgun and drinking what looked like an alcoholic beverage. Oregon, like Washington, is a "call-back" state -- the cops have to follow up on the initial report. When that officer called me back a couple hours later and told me that there was an "issue" with those niggers, I knew what I had to do going forward.

20. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got to talk to our parking officer again today and asked him how it went with the hooptie that got pulled over. He told me that it wasn't his radio call that got them pulled over. They ran a stop sign just as he was getting on his radio. This right in front of a police car! Sure enough, they had multiple warrants between them and NONE were licensed to drive.

In other words, even by dumb nigger standards, these were some dumb niggers.

22. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When that officer called me back a couple hours later and told me that there was an "issue" with those niggers, I knew what I had to do going forward.
    "Issue," as in someone had issued a warrant for its arrest.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh LUBS it!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn! That's a good idea.

27. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post