So the town I live in now is perhaps 10,000 people, an hour or two northwest of Milwaukee. Been here for a couple years after taking a job with a local museum to maintain and care for an antique model train exhibit. Anyway, to earn some extra money I do some work on the side for a local hobby shop. Our police force is pretty good, and I might see one nigger a day here if that. In the time I've been here I've become pretty well known as a railroad historian and someone who singlehandedly turned around a faltering antique train exhibit, breathed new life into it, and by doing so has seen people from all over the country come to see the trains.

Anyway, I was helping the hobby shop today with some exterior work. It's almost a hundred out with the heat index and feels hotter with the sun bearing down on you. Cutting lumber, working on ladders, you know, good old fashioned hard work. Our downtown sees a lot of foot traffic, we had a bunch of people, humans, white and hispanic offer to get me and the guy I was working with ice water, because that's what decent humans do. Our downtown parking enforcement officer is an older fellow who instead of retiring, took the lighter duty of chalking car tires and keeping track of how long they were there. First hour of parking is free, after that, you pay for parking. Anyway, me and the guy I was working with were taking a short 15 minute break, drinking some cold lemonade brought by a nearby restaurant as a courtesy. The parking enforcement guy was sitting with us in the shade getting off his feet a while, when we hear it in the distance up main street. THUMP THUMP BIX NOOD THUMP THUMP. Ghetto hooptie with Illinois license plates. As it drives past us, the niggers inside yell at us to get our cracker asses back to work. They didn't see the cop sitting with us apparently but the old guy got to his feet FAST and yelled at them to turn down the radio and move along. Of course the apes just laughed, insulted the guy, and drove off after making a threat that they would "Be back later". Idiots were stopped long enough for the officer to radio in their license plates, and it didn't take long. There was apparently a squad up the road a little ways at one of the usual speed checks they have that pulled them over. Me and the guy I was working with got back on the scaffolding and got back to work, mostly because from there we could see the traffic stop. They were a few blocks up at least but we could hear the apes yelling at the police. Whatever happened they were both stuffed into the back of a police car and their hooptie towed. I'll have to ask our parking enforcement guy tomorrow the details, but my guess is the apes had warrants. I got home exhausted but damned happy.