Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

We Need More Of This

This brought tears to my eyes - and I'm a Brit!

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/04/p...tional-anthem/

These folks are the type of people who made America great! You guys over there need to get America's silent majority pushing back - HARD - against those bastard ungrateful liberals, who are bloody lucky to live in a country like the USA.

By the way, I haven't been able to sign in for the last couple of days, or I would have wished you all a happy Independence Day.
    I just discovered that after unsuccessfully trying to sign in again, it worked when I clicked on the "Register" button.
    I don't know if any other members have had problems?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    This brought tears to my eyes - and I'm a Brit!

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/04/p...tional-anthem/

These folks are the type of people who made America great! You guys over there need to get America's silent majority pushing back - HARD - against those bastard ungrateful liberals, who are bloody lucky to live in a country like the USA.

By the way, I haven't been able to sign in for the last couple of days, or I would have wished you all a happy Independence Day.
    I just discovered that after unsuccessfully trying to sign in again, it worked when I clicked on the "Register" button.
    I don't know if any other members have had problems?
    Thank you KBW!! We appreciate our friends from across the pond!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think if America were a guy at a pub, most of his bar buddies would have quit speaking to him by now for being such a cuck and letting every piece of shit in the place walk all over him and hit on his girl.

So thanks, KBW! It's good to know that we haven't lost all respect and friends from abroad considering what we've had happen, if not outright allowed to happen, to our country in the past few decades.

That's a no on your glitch problem, across three machines and two different browsers. I've had my share of other weird problems here, though. Mainly randomly jumping cursors only only on this site and no others.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I think if America were a guy at a pub, most of his bar buddies would have quit speaking to him by now for being such a cuck and letting every piece of shit in the place walk all over him and hit on his girl.
    Tweakstick, I love your responses on here. As the young millennials and Gen-Zers would say, "your posts are so based."

6. Likes tweakstick liked this post