Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

U.N. pushing to give more whitey hard earned wealth to negroid 'reparations' AGAIN

Why the hell is the U.N. even a thing anymore?
    U.N. Report Calls for Sweeping Action to Root Out Racism

GENEVA — The United Nations human rights chief urged nations to take action to root out systemic racism against people of African descent on Monday, as she released a report calling for measures to dismantle discrimination and for sweeping changes to policing, as well as reparations.
    Please, Russia. Please nuke Geneva right the fuck off the face of this earth. Please!

The United Nations human rights office, which prepared the report, recommends creation of a commission or some other body with a one- or two-year mandate to scrutinize and monitor law enforcement.
    The U.N. to "monitor" law enforcement. That's a great idea. Thanks for that.

The report calls for reparations as an essential step to addressing the suffering inflicted by slavery and colonialism. Monetary compensation was important, the report said, but reparations “should not only be equated with financial compensation.” They could also include formal acknowledgment and apologies, educational reform and measures to commemorate the experience of people of African descent, it said.
    Good fuck, that's insane. Really I do hope that Russia does the world a favor and nukes Geneva. And then follows up with Brussels.

https://archive.is/cu5QZ#selection-967.0-967.409
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Why the hell is the U.N. even a thing anymore?
    U.N. Report Calls for Sweeping Action to Root Out Racism

Please, Russia. Please nuke Geneva right the fuck off the face of this earth. Please!

The U.N. to "monitor" law enforcement. That's a great idea. Thanks for that.

Good fuck, that's insane. Really I do hope that Russia does the world a favor and nukes Geneva. And then follows up with Brussels.

https://archive.is/cu5QZ#selection-967.0-967.409
    I would buy Vlad a bottle of Vodka for that!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal minded idiots pushing more free gibbs to worthless,destructive unappreciative sub species nigger shitskin beasts!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way will niggers get their reparations. When hard earned money will be taken just for apes, there'll be pushback!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The truth is, all the money in the world, if transferred to filthy worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap-beasts, will not in the least change the way niggers "live". Piles of money under chimp koon-trol will be wasted away on rimz, gold teef, hoopties, vacations, sail fawns, weaves, Nig-air Jordans, jenkum and KFC. All the money in the world would be gone in very short order, with absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Then their greedy paws will be out for more GIBS.

On the other hand, my intelligent friends, I for one do believe very strongly in reparations. How?? Simple. Take away all of the undeserved millions of dollars from the America-hating filthy feetsball and bakkaball players, nigger movie stars, nigger recording artists and slimey nigger 'revs' (i-e- Jerry-my-ape Wright, Jessie Jack-scum, etc.) and despicable America-hating politicians (Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its First Tranny Big Mike, Commie Harry-ass, etc.) and use that wealth to repair the huge damage done by prowling niggers to homes and businesses owned by humans all over the United States. That, in my view, would be real reparations. Can I get an amen, somebody?

Black lives = Fecal matter.

6. Likes N/A, LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    The truth is, all the money in the world, if transferred to filthy worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap-beasts, will not in the least change the way niggers live'. Piles of money under chimp koon-trol will be wasted away on rimz, gold teef, hoopties, vacations, sail fawns, weaves, Nig-air Jordans, jenkum and KFC. All the money in the world would be gone in very short order, with absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Then their greedy paws will be out for more GIBS. On the other hand, my intelligent friends, I for one do believe very strongly in reparations. How?? Simple. Take away all of the undeserved millions of dollars from the America-hating filthy feetsball and bakkaball players, nigger movie stars, nigger recording artists and slimey nigger 'revs' (i-e- Jerry-my-ape Wright, Jessie Jack-scum, etc.) and despicable America-hating politicians (Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its First Tranny Big Mike, Commie Harry-ass, etc.) and use that wealth to repair the huge damage done by prowling niggers to homes and businesses owned by humans all over the United States. That, in my view, would be real reparations. Can I get an amen, somebody? Black lives = Fecal matter. .
    AAaaaa-men! This whole thing with reparashuns is just for the rich to keep getting richer. None of that shit is going to niggers. Eventually, the niggers will be broke like they are now and the overlords will be richer.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will the first course on the menu be JHP's or hard casts?
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I would buy Vlad a bottle of Vodka for that!!
    Hey, steady on folks - I'm right across the river from them here in UK! (But THANK GOD no longer politically with them! LOL)
    What we need is a bomb that will only inflict death and destruction on libtards.

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post