Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Another teen ' good boi ' London nigger gets street gooded by sharp implement

the BBC 'sadly' reports on another little dead teenlet on the wild and lawless streets of London. Of course they found the sweet little child pic for the masses. Any white criminal will have their evil blue eyes magnified on a giant half page image to shock the gullible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57788287

This is a case of pay it forward. The nigger was destined for a life of crime anyway, so the potential victims have been relieved at this early stage. Dead niggers of any age is a good thing and how they are deleted is of no consequence to the diminishing, law abiding indigenous British fools.

Tamim Ian Habimana, who was also 15, died shortly after he was attacked on Woolwich New Road, Woolwich, on Monday.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If teenage deaths continue at the current rate, this will be the worst year for teenage killings in London since 2008.”
    I think it mean the best your for “teen” killings.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such a loss to society, this Africoon nigger. I guess the libtards see no correlation between the influx of nigger/muzzie invaders and the tragic "teen deaths" with 15-year-old bucks rampaging around with machetes?

My god, but that BBC site is obsessed with the batwinging of the sub-simian "President" of Haiti, with maps and statistics and diagrams and "what we know so far".

Who cares about one more dead nigger??
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post