Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, please ! You can dress up, pose with weapons, and "train" all you want - you'll still be lame, and in no way
    qualified to fight the white devil, even for one day. We will wipe you out on Saturday morning, then go have lunch.
    I'm looking forward to collecting souvenirs off your lifeless bodies, you silly boons....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers, please ! You can dress up, pose with weapons, and "train" all you want - you'll still be lame, and in no way
    qualified to fight the white devil, even for one day. We will wipe you out on Saturday morning, then go have lunch.
    I'm looking forward to collecting souvenirs off your lifeless bodies, you silly boons....
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This reminds me of that MOVE group from Philly back in the 80's.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I worked for the PHA back then!! FORTUNATELY I QUIT the job 5 days before that incompetent nigger wilson "not so" goode destroyed 3 city blocks!! Oh, the TNB that I experienced during that time!!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, niggers? You are not "Moors".

The Moors of antiquity originated on the Iberian peninsula and the northern Med. They were of Arabic descent, not sub-Saharan "Negroes". Genetically, Moors are southern European Caucasian.

Niggers have as much in common with the Moors as they do with the Irish.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Um, niggers? You are not "Moors".

The Moors of antiquity originated on the Iberian peninsula and the northern Med. They were of Arabic descent, not sub-Saharan "Negroes". Genetically, Moors are southern European Caucasian.

Niggers have as much in common with the Moors as they do with the Irish.
    Tru Dat!! You mean we don't beez "Black Irish?!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! You mean we don't beez "Black Irish?!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Niggers constantly ook about "cultural appropriation" -- even though they're too dumb to understand that term, but then proceed to identify as every culture from Aztec to Egyptian to Viking.

They're idiots!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Those silly niggers were comedy gold. Their fearless leader, calling himself "John Africa" used to climb out of
    a window of their shitbox house and swing on a rope, to prove what a gung ho rappelling expert he was. The
    other niggers in the neighborhood had complained that MOVE used the front lawn of the abandoned house as
    their toilet, and the stink and flies were intolerable. Here is a nasty monkey that lived, running off at the mouth.
    Believe it or not, it is a female. Some good footage of the cops booting "Delbert Africa" in the head. Those were
    the good old days !

14. Likes IseDaDiva, SC Anemia, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers constantly ook about "cultural appropriation" -- even though they're too dumb to understand that term, but then proceed to identify as every culture from Aztec to Egyptian to Viking.

They're idiots!
    Yep!! They are closer to PRIMATES than anything else!!

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those silly niggers were comedy gold. Their fearless leader, calling himself "John Africa" used to climb out of
    a window of their shitbox house and swing on a rope, to prove what a gung ho rappelling expert he was. The
    other niggers in the neighborhood had complained that MOVE used the front lawn of the abandoned house as
    their toilet, and the stink and flies were intolerable. Here is a nasty monkey that lived, running off at the mouth.
    Believe it or not, it is a female. Some good footage of the cops booting "Delbert Africa" in the head. Those were
    the good old days !
    One DISGUSTING sow!! I lived in philthadelphia back in those days!! One of my happiest memories was leaving that SHITHOLE!!

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    the good old days !
    Did this uppity ho ever get the rope therapy it desperately deserved?
    That was s serious question because I was busy paying a mortgage, plowing the wife and other more worldly things in the 80's. I don't remember MOVE or Delbert Africa. But like I said, other than drag them off to jail, my interactions with wild niggers in the 80's was limited.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Did this uppity ho ever get the rope therapy it desperately deserved?
    That was s serious question because I was busy paying a mortgage, plowing the wife and other more worldly things in the 80's. I don't remember MOVE or Delbert Africa. But like I said, other than drag them off to jail, my interactions with wild niggers in the 80's was limited.
    You wouldn't have any kids if you had to look at this wild wool-haired animal. Seeing ugly like this is like exposing your
    gonads to radiation. I hope you scored some kicks, like those Philly cops did with ole' Delbert. That's good police work !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You wouldn't have any kids if you had to look at this wild wool-haired animal. Seeing ugly like this is like exposing your
    gonads to radiation. I hope you scored some kicks, like those Philly cops did with ole' Delbert. That's good police work !
    Oh man the stories. Here's a quick one...
    I was driving a transport van, a big ass Ford E-350 and had a high-profile shine in the back for a court appearance. Courthouse parking lot and several blocks adjacent was thick with protesting niggers.
    On the way out, they were pelting the van and eventually got us stuck axles deep in nigs rocking us, trying to tip us over. Shit got ugly real fast. Finally seeing a break in the crowd, I went for it. Exiting the parking lot on two wheels around the corner, I clipped a humongous battle sow with the passenger side rear view. One of the kind you see on utility trucks that have 4 arms connecting it to the door.

That hog knocked it right the fuck off except for the one it was dangling from when I got back to the county complex. Made a helluva racket.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That hog knocked it right the fuck off except for the one it was dangling from when I got back to the county complex. Made a helluva racket.
    One thing is for sure - there wasn't any brain matter left on the mirror....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    and that's what niggers perpetually do - complain ! They never fix anything or get anything fixed. They just roll along like the blood sucking ticks that they are, draining their hosts. Niggers have had centuries to prove that they are not worthless third class beings. Niggers are inferior. It's genetic and we do not need to collect any more evidence.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12