Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gang of armed "Moors" wrangled in Mass.

Massachusetts police have taken nine 'armed and dangerous' men into custody after they fled from police during a traffic stop overnight.
    A state trooper spotted the group - who claimed to be members of 'Rise of The Moors' - at the side of the Interstate-95 between Wakefield and Reading around 1.30am Saturday.
    The men, who were dressed in tactical-style gear and armed with both pistols and rifles, refused to comply with orders to drop their weapons and ran into woodland by the side of the road.

Massachusetts State Police issued an urgent shelter-in-place warning for residents Wakefield and Reading, and urged them to lock their doors. They added that the group were 'dangerous' and 'do not recognize US laws'.
    The I-95 was subsequently closed down as cops combed the area in search of the men.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-men-run.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Looks like Jamhal Abdullah Talib "Squirrel Foot" Bey is making bank! 🤣

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought they had to be moor-Americans. I kept seeing reports of mysterious groups in that area.

The old rule applies. If they don't show 'em, they're moor-Americans.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/massachuse...112000823.html

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do I have the sinking feeling in a state like Nazichusetts, the niggers will get to plea down to minor offenses?

If a white "militia" group had done the same (name any that have), we'd have already seen the FBI, ATF and a dozen other alphabet soup agencies "investigating right-wing domestic terrorism." Sleepy Joe would have been drugged up to make a quick speech "denouncing these extremist groups who know only violence."

MSC's founder Noble Drew Ali taught that black 'Moors' were America's original inhabitants and were therefore entitled to self-governing status.

He believed that all African Americans were descendants of the Moabites and are therefore Moorish.

Some Islamic historians believe that the Moors and Muslim groups reached the Americas before Christopher Columbus.
    I'll tell them what. Vikings discovered America before Columbus, and since I'm part of the same whiteness, and whites owned slaves, all those "Moors" are my unclaimed property. I will issue orders to recover them so they can get back to work in the fields. Sounds ridiculous, of course? Not as ridiculous as niggers reaching America first, or just the concept of "Islamic historians."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    More "cultural appropriation" n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. The original Moors weren't niggers, although they bacame "@$$lifter$" early on. The "Maghreb" or North Africa was called "White Africa" because the "Berbers" first settled there, and they had Caucasian DNA. Of course when they invaded the Iberian Peninsula in A.D. 711 they had nigger slaves and some nigger soldiers in their army, but the rulers of Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia were Berbers and not niggers. I've met some Berbers and they looked like real life "Gypshuns n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, NOT niggers!!

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Looks like Jamhal Abdullah Talib "Squirrel Foot" Bey is making bank! ��
    They said that Canaanites and Hittites were niggers?! BULLSHIT!! Canaani!! The Crusades were the West's answer to over 450 years of barbarism and murder in the Middle East and Islam has ALWAYS AND WWITHOUT EXCEPTION been the "aggressor" towards the West!! And the REST OF THE WORLD!!

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    They said that Canaanites and Hittites were niggers?! BULLSHIT!! Canaani!! The Crusades were the West's answer to over 450 years of barbarism and murder in the Middle East and Islam has ALWAYS AND WWITHOUT EXCEPTION been the "aggressor" towards the West!! And the REST OF THE WORLD!!
    I accidentally deleted part of my post. Canaan was the land where modern day Israel is and the Hittites were from Turkey. NONE of them were niggers!!

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So in a libtahd state like marxachimpshits I doubt anything will happen to them!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal allow their nigger/chimp pets get away w/murder. That was the proud boys are a group of white boy scouts, they’d throw the book at em.Nigger pets get a free pass!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First the niggers are Egyptians, then Greeks, then Romans, and now they're the Moors ? The Moors were just
    Muslims with a suntan, and while they were savages, they weren't sub-Saharan African retards. They built
    ships, and raided human civilizations throughout Europe. They were nowhere near the US, ever, you silly boons.
    Depictions of their leaders showed no signs of wool hair, smash nose, or blubber lips. These jailhouse niggers
    think that our law don't apply to them, and that they are entitled to whitey's property.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Notice how the MSM is making it seem like these moors arrested are white supremacists. They even post stock photos of whites holding confederate flags.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberal allow their nigger/chimp pets get away w/murder. That was the proud boys are a group of white boy scouts, they’d throw the book at em.Nigger pets get a free pass!
    Tru Dat!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger militia group 'Rise of the Moors' shut down Interstate 95 & cause police stand off

I saw this story as it was developing, the pics of the scene indicated niggers. But a nigger militia? LOL
    Besides, this is Massachusetts, how many niggers could possibly live there?
    Massachusetts I-95 standoff was with Rise of the Moors militia, police say

Massachusetts state police said 11 people who were arrested following an hours-long armed standoff that partially shut down Interstate 95 on Saturday claimed membership of the group Rise of the Moors, which police said calls itself a militia and follows “sovereign citizens” ideology.

Police said the group claims to adhere to “Moorish Sovereign Ideology”.
    More 'sovereign citizens' niggers LOL.

The standoff began early on Saturday when a trooper stopped to offer assistance to vehicles on the side of the highway in the town of Wakefield. Police later said the group was refueling.

The trooper called for backup and most of the group went into nearby woods until they surrendered to a police tactical team just after 10am. The standoff closed I-95 during the busy holiday weekend and some residents were told to shelter in place.

The group told police they traveling from Rhode Island to Maine for “training”. None of the men, who were dressed in military fatigues and body armor, had a license to carry firearms in Massachusetts.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...militia-police
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey beez travlin thru!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I saw this story as it was developing, the pics of the scene indicated niggers. But a nigger militia? LOL
    Massachusetts I-95 standoff was with Rise of the Moors militia, police say

More 'sovereign citizens' niggers LOL.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...militia-police
    Like those c@cksuckers that call themselves the "Not F@ckin' Around Coalition" from outside of apelanta, Ga. One of those c@cksuckers shot a poleez maing in da' hayid in Daytona, Fl. 2 weeks ago and it got wrangled at their headquarters a few days later. Nigger was 'hiding" in a tree house!! It's in their DNA< now way you can make this SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT up !! Niggers want to be ANYTHING but niggers!! They may claim " we was Gypshun, Vikings, Moors, Hittites, Canaanites" but they will ALWAYS be niggers!!

Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Just hearing about this on local talk radio so I came to post about it. What you guys seem to have missed is that the niggers were traveling from Rhode Island to Maine and ran out of gas after about 60 miles. They were spotted by a Mass Statey as they were fueling up on the side of the highway with gas cans while open carrying rifles.

Only niggers..

Threads merged

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Too dammed many and they're migrating north to New Hampshire..

31. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest
    And they beez Aboriginals

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-07-06 I-Team Jahmal Latimer Identified As Leader Of Wakefield Standoff Suspects .png 
Views:	34 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	16022

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushmouth View Post
    And they beez Aboriginals

Name:	Screenshot_2021-07-06 I-Team Jahmal Latimer Identified As Leader Of Wakefield Standoff Suspects .png 
Views:	34 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	16022

Name:	bones.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	16025

Dear lord.

Not too surprising though, since many niggers claim to be part Indian, just for the gibs.

But if they are "aboriginals"(I think the word they want is "indigenous) they why are crying about slavery and being carried to the US on ships, if they were were here since the dawn of time? Niggers - their screwed-up, dumbass stupidity and "facts" they pull out their asses can make the head of a normal human spin.

So what are these Egyptian, Roman, Viking, Moorish - are they still "Sovereign Citizens" too? - niggers up to? Are they planning some sort of coup, or rebellion when they can't plan far enough ahead so they don't run out of gas?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    more like sinking of the morons. Nothing is more sadder on this planet than niggers attempting to organize into some kind of meaningful party. They are too easily distracted by buckets of chicken and muh dikkery to commit an attention span longer than 5 minutes to a cause. They'll be taking care of themselves soon with a incestuous fueled shoot out. No worries here folks. Niggers are the epitome of failure.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast