Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

PA lets tax bullets cause there are too many nigger shootings!

Pennsylvania Democrats Propose Bullet Tax and Encoded Rounds to Track Ammo owners
    Since 2015, of the approximately 8,500 shootings endured by Philadelphia, only 21% have resulted in an arrest or conviction,” the memo said. “Very often, the police are left to find only one victim and one bullet. By making the bullet a more useful piece of evidence, independent of the gun concerned, we can give our law enforcement officers the tools they need to solve these heinous crimes. “
    How bout taxing fed/states/liberals/cucks for feeding niggers, without them won't be a problem of shootings.

https://nationworldnews.com/pennsylv...k-ammo-owners/

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    How bout taxing fed/states/liberals/cucks for feeding niggers, without them won't be a problem of shootings.

https://nationworldnews.com/pennsylv...k-ammo-owners/
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tax is a shameless money grab.

What piqued my interest is exactly how you 'code' ammunition. I would LOVE to know how that's supposed to work.
    Say a projectile (bullet) is removed from Tyrell's carcass. I suppose the coroner could send it to a lab where some fairly sophisticated metallurgy might be able to determine that the alloy is used by Hornady, Federal or UMC etc... so what?

The only useful and actionable information would be WAY more specific like mfg, lot number, sales distribution and records. Even then, how does that pin any individual round to Shitavius who traded a paw-full of 9mm for a dime bag?

Oh I'm just dying to know this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0_20210703_094643.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	15996

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

What piqued my interest is exactly how you 'code' ammunition. I would LOVE to know how that's supposed to work.
    Say a projectile (bullet) is removed from Tyrell's carcass. I suppose the coroner could send it to a lab where some fairly sophisticated metallurgy might be able to determine that the alloy is used by Hornady, Federal or UMC etc... so what?

The only useful and actionable information would be WAY more specific like mfg, lot number, sales distribution and records. Even then, how does that pin any individual round to Shitavius who traded a paw-full of 9mm for a dime bag?

Of course it's useless for real policework. It's meant to make money while hindering law-abiding people from buying their ammo.

Once a tax goes in, nothing prevents it from going higher. Wait for the legislature and governor to decide that crime is so bad, the tax needs to be $1 per round. Or even higher.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be impossible. Most Police Departments have a specific tool mark placed in the barrel lands and grooves based on the lot number, of the Purchase Order, of their production run, of firearms for issue. This has been true for a long time of any gun manufacturer that can meet a large Police Department Purchase Order. After the guns are retired from service, they go into cycles of other circulation without the barrels being changed. That is about the only way a subject weapon can be identified. And it is a long shot because the mark placed on the projectile is not specific to a serial number, only to a department.

If a 70,000.00 hellfire missile cannot be traced after it was fired, how in the hell can a .10-.90 bullet (of varying calibers) deliver any usable information? I call BS. Total money grab.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say all nigger lovers should be taxed 99%! After all, they are the ones supporting the root of street crime!

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This is one of the many reasons I reload all my ammo myself.

You can thank our libturd Gov Wolf for this piece of legislative bullshit.
    As do I.But reloading is not much cheaper than buying factory ammo any more.Between equipment/tools and supplies,it can cost more.I do it because I enjoy the hoppy and I can produce accurate long distance rounds.Have you tried to buy primers lately?

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As do I.But reloading is not much cheaper than buying factory ammo any more.Between equipment/tools and supplies,it can cost more.I do it because I enjoy the hoppy and I can produce accurate long distance rounds.Have you tried to buy primers lately?
    Back in the 80's I think I owned one of everything that RCBS made. I should have been a stockholder in Hoppes, Lyman and Hornady.

I haven't been near a reloading press in decades now. What's up re: primers? What other retarded bullshit has the hobby suffered? I was considering setting up a bench about 6 months ago and sniffing around Ebay looking at Rock Chuckers, those prices are about what I expected after all these years but I haven't checked out bullets, primers or powder.

I was at a local mom and pop gunshop and picked up a bag of new brass though. I thought the price tag was a misprint or maybe for loaded ammo, nope. Yikes!

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the 80's I think I owned one of everything that RCBS made. I should have been a stockholder in Hoppes, Lyman and Hornady.

I haven't been near a reloading press in decades now. What's up re: primers? What other retarded bullshit has the hobby suffered? I was considering setting up a bench about 6 months ago and sniffing around Ebay looking at Rock Chuckers, those prices are about what I expected after all these years but I haven't checked out bullets, primers or powder.

I was at a local mom and pop gunshop and picked up a bag of new brass though. I thought the price tag was a misprint or maybe for loaded ammo, nope. Yikes!
    I’ve seen brass at the local bullet shop going for ridiculous prices.I was stocked up heavily with all supplies since after the Nigger Obunghole ammo crisis in 2012. I do get most of my once fired brass at the gunclub for free.I have 5 gal buckets filled to the brim.Several of each I reload.Primers are what I;d like more of.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In an semi-abbreviated response to the primer and powder question(s). It's supply and demand. The demand for loaded ammunition has exceeded the supply of components (for now). Most manufacturers of loaded ammunition are using their supplies of primers, powders and projectiles to meet the demands of their respective distributors/military. As was already stated we've been here before during obongo. This too will likely pass. I do think the higher prices will remain until stocks of raw material have been replenished. It almost isn't worth hand loading right now IF you can find the necessary supplies.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post