Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angelina Jolie has new superstar nigger songsmith jocker 'The Weeknd'

I know who this dumb nigger is. I just can't understand how he became popular, he's fat, sloppy, can't sing and his shitty songs are the most stereotypical, bland, radio friendly nigger R&B crap ever. Don't get me wrong, I think that Angelina Jolie is a washed up roastie skank that is hardly a prize. The only upside is that this menopausal roastie is too old to pop out any turdlets. Thank God for Menopause.
    Angelina Jolie, 46, and The Weeknd, 31, enjoy a cozy dinner together in LA... years after Brad Pitt was once linked to the singer's ex Selena Gomez

Uhhh kints feel muh face, muhfuggah!
    Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd have been seen enjoying a fancy dinner together in Los Angeles, amid her bitter divorce battle with Brad Pitt.
    Oh I get it. Let's burn coal with niggers to piss off our ex LOL. Ain't gonna happen Angelina. Your ex has been banging Marion Cotillard who is much younger, and far better looking than Jolie ever was even in her prime.

On Thursday evening, Angelina, 46, and The Weekend, 31, - real name Abel Tesfaye - were spotted leaving celeb hangout Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica just moments apart from one another, according to The Sun.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dinner-LA.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think that Angelina Jolie is a washed up roastie skank that is hardly a prize.
    I never understood the big deal with her. She showed a hint of sideboob in Lara Croft, and full frontal in whatever forgettable movie that was. She had to, because it's not like she'd have been noticed for her acting. Even then, an ok body, but that face is what I'd put a paper bag over.

What an idiot Brad Pitt was to leave Jennifer Aniston, almost as big an idiot as Hugh Grant for drilling oil with that nigger prostitute.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is this nigger a "superstar" when I've never even heard of it?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I never understood the big deal with her. She showed a hint of sideboob in Lara Croft, and full frontal in whatever forgettable movie that was. She had to, because it's not like she'd have been noticed for her acting. Even then, an ok body, but that face is what I'd put a paper bag over.

What an idiot Brad Pitt was to leave Jennifer Aniston, almost as big an idiot as Hugh Grant for drilling oil with that nigger prostitute.
    I heard it was a nigger "tranny" prostitute!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think Brad was ever really into the niglets that nutty bitch acquired. Who would be? I guess she has to join the ranks of coalburner now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angelia jolie children - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	844.0 KB 
ID:	16016
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No surprise!That nasty bitch is a nigger lovin whore from waay back!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No surprise!That nasty bitch is a nigger lovin whore from waay back!

Was she? I only recall her with that repulsive Billy Bob Thornton and only recall it because of that insane blood thing. Still, if I had to choose between BB and a nigger, it would be a no-brainer.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Weekend, WTF is that stupid name? Angelina just loves niggers, adopting them, fawning over them. I've never heard of such a ridiculous name. This African worship needs to stop, because they're savages, worth nothing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Was she? I only recall her with that repulsive Billy Bob Thornton and only recall it because of that insane blood thing. Still, if I had to choose between BB and a nigger, it would be a no-brainer.
    She was a nigger lover.What else do you call adopting nigger pets and donating money to sand niggers in apeganistan?

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was a nigger lover.What else do you call adopting nigger pets and donating money to sand niggers in apeganistan?

Adopting niglet pets is something libtards do for status and attention to prove to everyone how non-racyiss they are, even though a lot of them are dumping their niglets now that the glow has worn off.

Seems Angelina is following in the footsteps of Madonna and getting young toy-bucks to play with. This is something usually done when a career is in the toilet, to bring themselves back into the spotlight. Disgusting.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't she accusing Brad of child abuse or something? He apparently lost his shit on the plane. I can't imagine why. LOL.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adopting niglet pets is something libtards do for status and attention to prove to everyone how non-racyiss they are, even though a lot of them are dumping their niglets now that the glow has worn off.

Seems Angelina is following in the footsteps of Madonna and getting young toy-bucks to play with. This is something usually done when a career is in the toilet, to bring themselves back into the spotlight. Disgusting.
    I don’t understand how doing a despicable thing like beastiality with a nigger would get her back in the spotlight. All it does for Mad Donna is make her look worse.Fucked up liberal thinking!

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t understand how doing a despicable thing like beastiality with a nigger would get her back in the spotlight. All it does for Mad Donna is make her look worse.Fucked up liberal thinking!

I don't understand either. If I ever did such a thing, or even ever thought about doing it in my worst fever dreams I would hide my head in shame. But now, as you know, practicing perversion and lying down with niggers is a point of extreme pride, a cause for bragging rights and for which you will be lauded and given Lib/Woketard points in this new Clown World.

25. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand either. If I ever did such a thing, or even ever thought about doing it in my worst fever dreams I would hide my head in shame. But now, as you know, practicing perversion and lying down with niggers is a point of extreme pride, a cause for bragging rights and for which you will be lauded and given Lib/Woketard points in this new Clown World.
    I guess it is something you and I can never understand.For me,oil burning was something I never considered.I find the shitskined beasts repulsive.And any human that associates w/niggers is part of the problem.I’ve hated niggers since I first learned to talk. A rule for me in life that I’ve absolutely stood by is”ignore and stay as far away as I could from the nigger.”

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it is something you and I can never understand.For me,oil burning was something I never considered.I find the shitskined beasts repulsive.And any human that associates w/niggers is part of the problem.I’ve hated niggers since I first learned to talk. A rule for me in life that I’ve absolutely stood by is”ignore and stay as far away as I could from the nigger.”
    I know! Even when I didn't hate niggers, I never ever would have wanted to touch one or have it near me. Maybe because my mother used to tell me "they smell funny" and my father had an extreme dislike for them. They always seemed so ugly and alien to me. Ugh. I went to Barbados when I was single and couldn't believe all the YT women tourists getting up close and personal with the beasts. I was grossed out, especially when they put the moves on me. It goes against human instinct to mix it up with a different species.

29. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post