I know who this dumb nigger is. I just can't understand how he became popular, he's fat, sloppy, can't sing and his shitty songs are the most stereotypical, bland, radio friendly nigger R&B crap ever. Don't get me wrong, I think that Angelina Jolie is a washed up roastie skank that is hardly a prize. The only upside is that this menopausal roastie is too old to pop out any turdlets. Thank God for Menopause.
Angelina Jolie, 46, and The Weeknd, 31, enjoy a cozy dinner together in LA... years after Brad Pitt was once linked to the singer's ex Selena Gomez

Uhhh kints feel muh face, muhfuggah!
Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd have been seen enjoying a fancy dinner together in Los Angeles, amid her bitter divorce battle with Brad Pitt.
Oh I get it. Let's burn coal with niggers to piss off our ex LOL. Ain't gonna happen Angelina. Your ex has been banging Marion Cotillard who is much younger, and far better looking than Jolie ever was even in her prime.

On Thursday evening, Angelina, 46, and The Weekend, 31, - real name Abel Tesfaye - were spotted leaving celeb hangout Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica just moments apart from one another, according to The Sun.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dinner-LA.html