Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Check it out. Nigger protesters in 2021

Da Muddaland, where they have not evolved in 10,000 years. Well, okay - they probably weren't as tubby and flabby then.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eswatini kingdom.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	15964

Protesters are demanding democratic reforms and accuse King Mswati III, who has ruled the tiny mountain kingdom for more than 30 years as an absolute monarch, of repression. Rights groups accuse the royal family, including the king's 15 wives, of enjoying a lavish lifestyle while many of the country’s 1.1 million useless niggers live in poverty.
    How do they get so fat with those prominent moobs while living in poverty? Is some libtard, like Richard Gere, supplying them with endless KFC?

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...2-stage-set2-8
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes SC Anemia, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Acting prime minister Themba Masuku claimed that the legitimate protests had been “hijacked by criminal elements.” In a statement on Thursday, South Africa’s department of international relations and cooperation said it noted “with great concern the ongoing political and security situation” in Eswatini.
    Seems to me that I vaguely recall niggers "hijacking a protest".

I have no idea how they do bidness in Eswatini but don't these little shithole nations with a nigger kang usually just snuff out uprisings and protesters? Good luck Kunta.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Seems to me that I vaguely recall niggers "hijacking a protest".

I have no idea how they do bidness in Eswatini but don't these little shithole nations with a nigger kang usually just snuff out uprisings and protesters? Good luck Kunta.

I think their little "Kang" is way too busy to bother about snuffing out whiny niggers.

As per Swazi tradition – the King is mandated to choose a new bride every year and he will continue to wed 'virgins,' as long as he is the king. ... The King is permitted to pick a new bride from the virgins who parade in traditional chastity parade held at the royal palace, in Mbabane
    They are exactly like us! Why is everyone always picking on the coloured folk?

I don't know about this King of Nigs with his parade of virgins. He looks a little downlow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	king mswati iii - Google Search.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	605.8 KB 
ID:	15967
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    the King is mandated to choose a new bride every year and he will continue to wed 'virgins,' as long as he is the king
    Where the hell are they finding virgins? Or did they steal a page from the asslifters and start marrying 6 year olds?

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where the hell are they finding virgins? Or did they steal a page from the asslifters and start marrying 6 year olds?
    Bingo ! I'll bet the asslifters stole it from them. It's the only black invention that's not a myth.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, Africoon virgins? They get muh dikked as soon as the mammies shit them out, to cure da AIDS.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't know about this King of Nigs with his parade of virgins. He looks a little downlow.
    I think it was one of the "Scary Movie" parodies where someone said, "It's ok, she told me she's a virgin." So all the niggeresses will say they're virgins in order to get to the palace and live well. With a DL nigger kang, it's not like they have to worry about being found out, and they'll get muh dikk as they want from the palace guards.

"while many of the country’s 1.1 million useless niggers live in poverty."

If the niggers didn't have a kang, no difference. They'd still be scratching dirt for a living.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think it was one of the "Scary Movie" parodies where someone said, "It's ok, she told me she's a virgin." So all the niggeresses will say they're virgins in order to get to the palace and live well. With a DL nigger kang, it's not like they have to worry about being found out, and they'll get muh dikk as they want from the palace guards.

"while many of the country’s 1.1 million useless niggers live in poverty."

If the niggers didn't have a kang, no difference. They'd still be scratching dirt for a living.
    The funniest part is that no male - not even of the nigger species - can tell if a woman is a virgin.

In this case, I bet that Kang is more interested in virgin boys. Stupid, stupid niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How do they get so fat with those prominent moobs while living in poverty?
    Uhhh..., they eat other niggers?

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post