Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamael “Tiny Biz” Whittingham and Shaneya “China” James play the nigger pimp game w/ underage girl and lose

Couple charged in Queens child prostitution case

A couple has been indicted for allegedly sex trafficking a 16-year-old girl in Queens and outside the state in November 2020, District Attorney Melinda Katz announced Wednesday.

Jamael “Tiny Biz” Whittingham and Shaneya “China” James are facing charges including for forcing the minor to have sex with strangers and meet a $500 a day minimum.

“As alleged, the two defendants in this case used a teenager below the age of

consent to enrich themselves,” Katz said. “Sadly, this is yet another example of why I created a Human Trafficking Bureau when I became DA.”

After promising the girl that she would make money and buying her clothes, the couple allegedly brought her to New Jersey, JFK Inn Hotel in Jamaica and motels in North Carolina before being freed.
    https://queenseagle.com/all/couple-c...stitution-case
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I'm wondering if it was a human girl.

I can't imagine people lining up to pole a dark hole at $500 a pop.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So I'm wondering if it was a human girl.

I can't imagine people lining up to pole a dark hole at $500 a pop.
    It said a $500/day minimum, so it may have been a mini sow at $50/pop?

6. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    It said a $500/day minimum, so it may have been a mini sow at $50/pop?
    More like a mini sow who had 50 tricks a day at $10.00 a pop!!

8. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    More like mini-sherilla who had 100 tricks at $5.00 a pop!!! and that if it was lucky
    Nigga pimp sends his hoe out to work. She comes back with the money. Pimp says "Gibs muh dat". Hoe puts 3.25$ in his paw.

"Who da cheap nigga muhfug gib yo' dat 25 cents?" the pimp yells.

"Dey all gibs me 25 cents," the hoe replies.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    More like mini-sherilla who had 100 tricks at $5.00 a pop!!! and that if it was lucky
    Tru Dat!!

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 16 year old sow has likely been receiving muh dikk for 8+ years, and it's no big deal that she turned pro.
    The pimps won't let it get pregnant, and hopefully it's ute will be too beat up to make a monkey, when she
    finally quits whoring. Niggers love the "Hustle and flow" so much, they won awards for a movie about their
    depraved lifestyle. Unload your shooting iron, before watching this pile of orangutan shit.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers! Need to get real jobs!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A 16 year old sow has likely been receiving muh dikk for 8+ years, and it's no big deal that she turned pro.
    The pimps won't let it get pregnant, and hopefully it's ute will be too beat up to make a monkey, when she
    finally quits whoring. Niggers love the "Hustle and flow" so much, they won awards for a movie about their
    depraved lifestyle. Unload your shooting iron, before watching this pile of orangutan shit.

The 'acclaimed' nigger director who made that POS movie also made a far far worse one called Black Snake Moan. It's about a nymphomaniac white girl (played by Christina Ricci) who just can't seem to get enough black dick. Until she is saved from her nigger dick addiction by a Saintly, Elder concerned dindu played by that ancient nigger Samuel L Jackson. A really bad movie sure to make any chimper angry as hell.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The 'acclaimed' nigger director who made that POS movie also made a far far worse one called Black Snake Moan. It's about a nymphomaniac white girl (played by Christina Ricci) who just can't seem to get enough black dick. Until she is saved from her nigger dick addiction by a Saintly, Elder concerned dindu played by that ancient nigger Samuel L Jackson. A really bad movie sure to make any chimper angry as hell.
    That's really a thing?! Jesus, did Ricci fall from her child actor height.

Black Snake Moan is a 2006 American black comedy-drama film
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Snake_Moan_(film)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6WtZluN.gif 
Views:	34 
Size:	879.2 KB 
ID:	16007
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Niggers love the "Hustle and flow" so much, they won awards for a movie about their
    A white co-worker gave me shit the next day because I said it was ridiculous for rap crap to win Best Song. He said it deserved it because it was all about the movie. And so what?

The niggers should have been beyond embarrassing when they went up on stage to get the award, but Hollyweirders have no shame. Weren't they even bleeped out?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always worry victims like this are human, because niggersows don't have to be "forced" into professional muh poosie. There was a TV movie a long time ago, something about a white teen runaway. As she sat on the sidewalk, a nigger walked up and said it wanted to help her, "gonna get you some clothes." She had no idea what was happening. Next thing she knew, she was put into a hotel room and told, "Axe foh da munny fust." A white man came in, handed her money, and she started counting it, still not knowing what was happening. Then he grabbed her, and that's all I could stand watching. Realistically, it would have been a giant niggerbuck or two.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The niggers should have been beyond embarrassing when they went up on stage to get the award, but Hollyweirders have no shame. Weren't they even bleeped out?
    As I recall, they staged a Broadway musical-type tribute to "Hustle & Flow", with a ghetto street life extravaganza,
    complete with stoop monkeys, whores strolling, pimp-mobiles, and "Mack daddy" nigger pimps - all shucking and
    jiving up a storm. My wife refused to let me shoot the TV, or myself.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

OMG! Yeah, right - as if Jackscoon wouldn't have raped her while she was unconscious, cut her throat, and thrown her in a ditch.

I've been watching late-night TV lately to help me fall asleep, including that "Law and Order: SVU" which I had never seen before. One scenario has a white girl, drugged and drunk, passed out in an alley. Two young YTs happen on her, and of course, start raping her. A NIGGER comes along - an industrious, upstanding nigger working the night shift no doubt - who is totally shocked and tries to stop evil YT from their vile deed. That show was a nigger-loving paradise from what I've seen so far.

I am so sick of this shit!!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."