Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Human female charged with hate crime for a stupid mistake and touching

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...-teen-n1272781

Apparently, she mistakenly accuse the groid of stealing her phone, but now she has a criminal charge! Niggers are gradually becoming an untouchable elite class.

Miya Ponsetto, the girl accused of a hate crime said: "The footage shows me attacking his son, attacking him how? Yelling at him, OK, I apologize. Can we move on?" she said. "Basically I'm a 22-year-old girl. I am, I don't — racism — how is one girl accusing a guy about a phone a crime?"

Niggers have brought this reputation on themselves

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoid the groid at all times. Any nigger or human who tries taking ANYTHING of mine had better be able to run faster than 1,500 feet per second.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That silly bitch left her phone in a cab, then saw the nigger in question playing with an identical phone.
    Of course, everyone knows niggers steal, so it was an honest mistake. He probably stole it, just not from her.
    Too bad she didn't call it from another phone, and see if it rang.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Human charge for touching nigger thief.

‘Soho Karen’ Charged With Hate Crime After Laying Hands On Black Teen, Pleads Not Guilty
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/soho...180047844.html

So when niggers kill humans, the da and judges etc.. would not even send them to prison.

8. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That silly bitch left her phone in a cab, then saw the nigger in question playing with an identical phone.
    Of course, everyone knows niggers steal, so it was an honest mistake. He probably stole it, just not from her.
    Too bad she didn't call it from another phone, and see if it rang.
    Was it confirmed she forgot her phone, and that the nigger didn't paw it off to a homie?

It was more than an honest mistake, even. It's a natural presumption. If I saw a nigger 100 miles away carrying a TV like mine, I'd call home to make sure ours wasn't stolen. If I saw a nigger driving a car like my wife's, regardless of the license plate, I'd call her over and over to make sure she hadn't been carjacked or worse.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

In the same week and city this happened, some nigger shitbag in Brooklyn was aperested for attacking and seriously injuring 8 human women on the MTA subways. Go here to see libtards weigh in https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-phone-charged
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 07-04-2021 at 02:04 PM. Reason: typo, add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    In the same week and city this happened, some nigger shitbag in Brooklyn was aperested for attacking and seriously injuring 8 human women on the MTA subways. Go here to see libtards weigh in https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-phone-charged
    And that nigger will get a lighter sentence than the woman who had every reason to think the nigger stole her phone.

We still haven't been told what the nigger was doing at the hotel.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Harrold family filed a civil lawsuit against Ponsetto, the Arlo hotel and the hotel manager, alleging violations to New York State’s human rights laws, assault and infliction of emotional distress among other charges. They are represented by civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who has counseled the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery

Ben Crump?? Of course, another nigger lotto! This nigger wasn’t even made good!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The Harrold family filed a civil lawsuit against Ponsetto, the Arlo hotel and the hotel manager, alleging violations to New York State’s human rights laws, assault and infliction of emotional distress among other charges. They are represented by civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who has counseled the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery

Ben Crump?? Of course, another nigger lotto! This nigger wasn’t even made good!
    Why hasn't that SHYSTER ape been DISBARRED?!

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Why hasn't that SHYSTER ape been DISBARRED?!
    Or dismembered, preferably.

Maybe it'll cheat one of its nigger clients someday soon, and be found in a garbage can.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Was it confirmed she forgot her phone, and that the nigger didn't paw it off to a homie?
    Yes, she left her phone in a cab she took to the hotel. Unfortunately, the nigger had the exact same phone. Most
    teen girls have some kind of fashion designer protection case on their phone, which would have made it easy to spot.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Or dismembered, preferably.

Maybe it'll cheat one of its nigger clients someday soon, and be found in a garbage can.
    We can only HOPE!! A nigger michael avenatti, ANOTHER scumbag!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Avoid the groid at all times. Any nigger or human who tries taking ANYTHING of mine had better be able to run faster than 1,500 feet per second.
    I’m thinking the nigg better be able to move at least 800 FPS sound me.Mine are subsonic,big,and pack a punch! LOL!

23. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post