Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Two muslims rape and murder a 13 year old girl.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-vienna-girl/

Vienna: Two Afghan “Refugees” Drug, Rape and Strangle 13-Year-Old Girl

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex, what is news that I won't be seeing on CNN?

In Austria. Austria, of all the places! The girl willingly went with them, so a lot of the fault is hers, but what should outrage us is that the asslifters are "minors" who'll get light sentences. They should have been executed already.

"Refugees"

They're fleeing the oppression of not being able to al-dikk and kill in their home countries.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Here's the problem.... her parents and the libtards brainwashed that poor naive child thinking Muzzies are the same as us.

Agree. I would never blame a child. Children now are being brought up to think niggers and muzzies are benevolent, magical creatures like unicorns and more and more this will be the result.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Agree. I would never blame a child. Children now are being brought up to think niggers and muzzies are benevolent, magical creatures like unicorns and more and more this will be the result.
    Especially in Europe where there is not much experience with them. They think of the U.S. as an historically racist country because of slavery. They are making an awful mistake taking these people in.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    While I gather that the obvious assumption is that the girl intentionally went with them to get high, no-one knows this for sure and no-one knows what she was thinking. She can't explain that to anyone now that she's been brutally murdered by savages. For all we know they tricked her with some easy ploy that any adult would have seen through. It could have been something as simple as "hey, your brother is at our place playing video games - wanna come over?" It's just that simple with a lot of kids that are not streetwise and taught to be skeptical.

My dad actually asked me why I was so skeptical once. I told him he taught me to be whether he knew it or not and thanked him for it and told him that personally, I didn't see it as a character flaw and have done my best to pass it on to mine. He said "don't you think that's a little extreme?" My reply? "Don't be so skeptical of my process, Dad." (long pause) Dad: "Oh, you got me, kiddo."

We also don't know what her mental capacity was. At one time, a girl this age could get married and start a family. People matured faster back then by the simple force of self preservation. Nowadays, a 13 year old has the maturity that a 6 year old had in those days. Sadly, those days of rugged individuality and strength are gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any teenager to get married just because of the prefix "teen." I didn't even want my daughter to do it at 19 and still don't think she's ready. I'm just saying that today's youth are naive and wholly unprepared for life. Society, government and parents are to blame for this failure.

I have to give this mental child the benefit of the doubt and I'm trying to give the parents some slack here as well. As a parent, I know first hand that sometimes it doesn't matter how many times you warn them about something, you never really know whether it sticks or if they were even listening until the rubber meets the road.

I've got one kid that still keeps proverbially pissing on the electric fence.

You can force them to do a lot of things, but you can't force them to think.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, SC Anemia, Sandy , N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    While I gather that the obvious assumption is that the girl intentionally went with them to get high, no-one knows this for sure and no-one knows what she was thinking. She can't explain that to anyone now that she's been brutally murdered by savages. For all we know they tricked her with some easy ploy that any adult would have seen through. It could have been something as simple as "hey, your brother is at our place playing video games - wanna come over?" It's just that simple with a lot of kids that are not streetwise and taught to be skeptical.

My dad actually asked me why I was so skeptical once. I told him he taught me to be whether he knew it or not and thanked him for it and told him that personally, I didn't see it as a character flaw and have done my best to pass it on to mine. He said "don't you think that's a little extreme?" My reply? "Don't be so skeptical of my process, Dad." (long pause) Dad: "Oh, you got me, kiddo."

We also don't know what her mental capacity was. At one time, a girl this age could get married and start a family. People matured faster back then by the simple force of self preservation. Nowadays, a 13 year old has the maturity that a 6 year old had in those days. Sadly, those days of rugged individuality and strength are gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any teenager to get married just because of the prefix "teen." I didn't even want my daughter to do it at 19 and still don't think she's ready. I'm just saying that today's youth are naive and wholly unprepared for life. Society, government and parents are to blame for this failure.

I have to give this mental child the benefit of the doubt and I'm trying to give the parents some slack here as well. As a parent, I know first hand that sometimes it doesn't matter how many times you warn them about something, you never really know whether it sticks or if they were even listening until the rubber meets the road.

I've been saying that for a long time - 21 is the new 12.

I don't know what happened with this girl. Maybe she knew the muzzies from school - they may not be that much older than she wass - and when they invited her over thought it was okay. After all, she'd been taught that they "are just like us."

I put the blame for this squarely on the phony libtards, who would actually rather put their own children at risk than be accused of raycism.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be one of the first to scream whore etc.. But this girl is a bit young and her culture is totally woke and F up.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One encouraging thing: Even a libtarded, kiss-ass site like Yahoo actually posted this headline:

Rape, killing of 13-year-old shocks Austria, 3 Afghans held

Normally it would coyly say "teens" or "youths". If even Yahoo wrote this, maybe there is some hope after all.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Alex, what is news that I won't be seeing on CNN?

In Austria. Austria, of all the places! The girl willingly went with them, so a lot of the fault is hers, but what should outrage us is that the asslifters are "minors" who'll get light sentences. They should have been executed already.

"Refugees"

They're fleeing the oppression of not being able to al-dikk and kill in their home countries.
    @$$lifter$ are still PI$$ED that Jan Sobieski kicked their @$$e$ in 1683 ar the Battle of Vienna!! This is OUTRAGEOUS and disgusting, but typical of @$$lifter$!! Europe is fucked if they don't do something about their @$$lifter problem.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    while i gather that the obvious assumption is that the girl intentionally went with them to get high, no-one knows this for sure and no-one knows what she was thinking. She can't explain that to anyone now that she's been brutally murdered by savages. For all we know they tricked her with some easy ploy that any adult would have seen through. It could have been something as simple as "hey, your brother is at our place playing video games - wanna come over?" it's just that simple with a lot of kids that are not streetwise and taught to be skeptical.

My dad actually asked me why i was so skeptical once. I told him he taught me to be whether he knew it or not and thanked him for it and told him that personally, i didn't see it as a character flaw and have done my best to pass it on to mine. He said "don't you think that's a little extreme?" my reply? "don't be so skeptical of my process, dad." (long pause) dad: "oh, you got me, kiddo."

we also don't know what her mental capacity was. At one time, a girl this age could get married and start a family. People matured faster back then by the simple force of self preservation. Nowadays, a 13 year old has the maturity that a 6 year old had in those days. Sadly, those days of rugged individuality and strength are gone. Don't get me wrong, i'm not advocating for any teenager to get married just because of the prefix "teen." i didn't even want my daughter to do it at 19 and still don't think she's ready. I'm just saying that today's youth are naive and wholly unprepared for life. Society, government and parents are to blame for this failure.

I have to give this mental child the benefit of the doubt and i'm trying to give the parents some slack here as well. As a parent, i know first hand that sometimes it doesn't matter how many times you warn them about something, you never really know whether it sticks or if they were even listening until the rubber meets the road.

perfectly stated!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

As the father of three adults all approaching their 40's, I can't express just how profound that is.

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    update 3 sand niggers!

Rape, killing of 13-year-old shocks Austria, 3 Afghans held
    https://apnews.com/article/europe-au...e94b23c09bb111

Unless different story happen in the same city with same ages etc...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I would be one of the first to scream whore etc.. But this girl is a bit young and her culture is totally woke and F up.
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Austria welcomed them with open arms, so they would not be called 'racists' or 'islamophobic', and this is how they are repaid
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

25. Likes Sandy liked this post