Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Crotch Rocket Rider Deleted By Motorist.

Dumb fucking feral shit skin. Fuck around and find out. You did. lol!

Police were called Friday to the 9800 block of Interstate 35W, near Basswood Boulevard, where they found the victim wounded on the road. The man, identified as 19-year-old JaDerek Gray of Bedford, was taken to a hospital, where he died from multiple gunshot wounds.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2021...ting-on-i-35w/
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn good thing that shit happened in Texas. He'll probably get a medal.

He FA&FO!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Showdown with the white man didn't work out so well, did it JaDereck ?
    There's posing with a weapon, and there's using one. Loser gets batwings....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    AHHHHHHHHH

That is soooooo Texas. I can't stop laughing. Nigger being all Wyatt Twerp an sheeit. Ooops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9e8fbb23ff07c6b4b90e020732627780.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	15945

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Damn good thing that shit happened in Texas. He'll probably get a medal.

He FA&FO!
    This is the BEST story I heard ALL day!!

6. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a perfect example of why you should be practiced and skilled with your CCW, if you intend to carry one.Niggers can’t shoot,but are quick to threaten you with a gun. And that’s what happened here.The SUV driver knew how to shoot and gave the bat wing fairy some bussiness!

8. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger brought a bike to a gunfight. The bike wasn't as fast as it thought.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    This is a perfect example of why you should be practiced and skilled with your CCW, if you intend to carry one.Niggers can’t shoot,but are quick to threaten you with a gun. And that’s what happened here.The SUV driver knew how to shoot and gave the bat wing fairy some bussiness!

As soon as I buckle in, I adjust my wardrobe for lighting fast access for the very reason mentioned above.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    As soon as I buckle in, I adjust my wardrobe for lighting fast access for the very reason mentioned above.
    I actually sit my piece in the center console locked and cocked.So, it’s just one move away. I don’t get pulled over very often. But I do have a permit. So if I were to get pulled over, I just grab it and slip it in my waistband so I’m legal.

14. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I actually sit my piece in the center console locked and cocked.So, it’s just one move away. I don’t get pulled over very often. But I do have a permit. So if I were to get pulled over, I just grab it and slip it in my waistband so I’m legal.

When CCW was introduced in Ohio, the rules and regs were quite restrictive. Such as not being able to drive past a school while armed!

Having your piece holsteted while in your vehicle was also required.

A couple decades later, quite a few relaxations for the better... you can actually carry on school property while dropping or picking up your kid, you just aren't supposed to go in while armed, although I'm sure everyone does.

This probably discourages school shooters as there were at least a half dozen armed parents dropping off and picking up our kids every day. After drop off, the schools are locked up like Fort Knox making it a little more difficult for a shooter to simply wander in off the street.

At the same time, the holstered while inside a motor vehicle was abolished.

If I have the need to travel through a neighborhood where you need to burn the headlights at noon, I'll place my pistol between the seat cushion and console for split second access.

I don't rem who mentioned it earlier, but 3 or 4 years ago I too got "trapped" in some nigger protest flash mob traffic jam over the acquittal of a Cleveland cop that smoked a smoke.

My wife was shitting her pants, but I was ready. The coons came up to the windows of the car in front of us and gave them some shit.

I had my window down, so when they looked back at us, they kept their distance.

Maybe they figured any white guy with his window down with a crowd of baboons in the near vicinity must have a 12 gauge pumper across his lap.

They knuckled away and as the niggers say... we pulled off

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't rem who mentioned it earlier, but 3 or 4 years ago I too got "trapped" in some nigger protest flash mob traffic jam over the acquittal of a Cleveland cop that smoked a smoke.
    That was me. Mr. 1911 rides to my right, "shotgun" you could say.

18. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Nigger brought a bike to a gunfight. The bike wasn't as fast as it thought.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When CCW was introduced in Ohio, the rules and regs were quite restrictive. Such as not being able to drive past a school while armed!

Having your piece holsteted while in your vehicle was also required.

A couple decades later, quite a few relaxations for the better... you can actually carry on school property while dropping or picking up your kid, you just aren't supposed to go in while armed, although I'm sure everyone does.

This probably discourages school shooters as there were at least a half dozen armed parents dropping off and picking up our kids every day. After drop off, the schools are locked up like Fort Knox making it a little more difficult for a shooter to simply wander in off the street.

At the same time, the holstered while inside a motor vehicle was abolished.

If I have the need to travel through a neighborhood where you need to burn the headlights at noon, I'll place my pistol between the seat cushion and console for split second access.

My wife was shitting her pants, but I was ready. The coons came up to the windows of the car in front of us and gave them some shit.

I had my window down, so when they looked back at us, they kept their distance.

Maybe they figured any white guy with his window down with a crowd of baboons in the near vicinity must have a 12 gauge pumper across his lap.

They knuckled away and as the niggers say... we pulled off
    You don’t need a CCW permit to carry a gun in you vehicle in FL. I believe we have the 3 moves rule..
    1. Open the glove compartment or center console. 2. Reach in and grab the gun. 3.Pull it out.
    Center console is my preference . It would take me a 2-3 seconds to have it in my hand and be “ready for love”!

22. Likes Rastus Nigger, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wifey carries her SP101 and a speedloader in her purse. Guaranteed to drop any predator under the size of a bear at close range. We really should carry hearing protection in the vehicles, .357 Magnums are loud.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Wifey carries her SP101 and a speedloader in her purse. Guaranteed to drop any predator under the size of a bear at close range. We really should carry hearing protection in the vehicles, .357 Magnums are loud.

Italian friend of mine let a .357 round rip from inside a car while fucking with some moolies one night.

Said not only could they not hear for a while, so much dust and dirt came down from the headliner they almost crashed the car because they couldn't see!

N.A.A.C.P.

26. Likes Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post