Close

Likes Likes:  35
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger bill Cosby being released from nigger-U today

Haven't heard the whole story , but this makes me want to vomit . This country gives these nigger bastards so much and niggers dont deserve anything. I think it's on some minor technicality regarding the niggers trial.

This piece of nigger shit should've been caged till it croaked. The nigger was drugging and raping mostly white women and girls for Decades, and nigger serial rapist. POS nigger....

2. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Haven't heard the whole story , but this makes me want to vomit . This country gives these nigger bastards so much and niggers dont deserve anything. I think it's on some minor technicality regarding the niggers trial.

This piece of nigger shit should've been caged till it croaked. The nigger was drugging and raping mostly white women and girls for Decades, and nigger serial rapist. POS nigger....

The white cuck men are cheering. Idiots.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

See, this is why we have so much black crime.
    Nobody does the time the convictions call for. This is why darkies don't take the laws seriously.
    So many wiggly out of prison on the smallest of technicalities or some other faux pas of the police or courts.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well he did finger blast this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bill-cosby-accuser-andrea-constand-arrives-at-the-news-photo-1579887168.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	15942

That ought to be punishment enough. Meanwhile the old silverback is 83, broke AF and I would predict, headed for a series of unfortunate moments. He ain't got long.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	bill-cosby-accuser-andrea-constand-arrives-at-the-news-photo-1579887168.jpg 

That ought to be punishment enough. Meanwhile the old silverback is 83, broke AF and I would predict, headed for a series of unfortunate moments. He ain't got long.
    I sincerely hope your right Mr. Anemia

9. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That uppity nigger should have been windchimed decades ago.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I sincerely hope your right Mr. Anemia, it still makes the nigger a serial rapist
    Another nigger hero...add this old niggers name to the list, right up there with o j chimpsom, just think; these are niggers that niggers hold up high ad heroes in the world of the stinking violent nigger.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It all started when we allowed niggers into this country. Now it only gets worse everytime they put a nigger into gov't. That's what we get for hanging around a nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next thing you know him and Curious George Fentanyl Floyd will be competing for the next national holiday!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    When will the white cucks, Libturds and assorted hand wringing 'Do-Gooders' actively look for and find some bizarre technicality in the Derek Chauvin case which will allow his early release? Oh silly me - I forgot that the good Mr. Chauvin is white with the so-called 'Victim' being black.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest

You've got that right. That MFer's too dumb to stay out of prison.

DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    When will the white cucks, Libturds and assorted hand wringing 'Do-Gooders' actively look for and find some bizarre technicality in the Derek Chauvin case which will allow his early release? Oh silly me - I forgot that the good Mr. Chauvin is white with the so-called 'Victim' being black.
    Exactly! They wouldn't have to exhert much effort either. All they would have to do is actually look at the evidence presented to them at trial. Chauvin is absolutely innocent! I feel so bad for him. Used him as a sacrificial lamb. That nigger had enough fentynal in his system to kill an elephant! Not to mention his knee wasn't even on his neck. That vile nigger bitch Maxine "Maximum Watermelon" Watters should be the one in shackles and chains.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Sadly... this falls directly on the prosecution.

Nigger Cosby was freed because, in exchange for NOT being prosecuted for these SPECIFIC druggings and rapes, he would come clean (confess to everything) in a civil trial... which he did.

The prosecution was idiotic for making that deal... but absolutely moronic for BREAKING the deal. Yes... I know niggers can NEVER be trusted... and will crawfish on every deal... but.

Anyhow, the prosecution... having used Nigger Cosby's confession from civil court, after promising, in writing, not to... violated the niggers 5th Amendment Rights against self-incrimination!

WORSE... the Pennsylvania Supreme Court attached prejudice to the ruling, meaning the nigger can NEVER be tried for these specific crimes ever again.

This was a titanic disaster for the prosecution.

BTW.... this doesn't mean the Court found the nigger innocent of being one of the worst most vicious serial rapists in history... it simple means the prosecution didn't follow the law.

We can argue the merits of allowing niggers the same Rights reserved for people... but that's another legitimate discussion all unto itself!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist... but one has to wonder... a first year law student would have known better than to (A) promise the nigger they wouldn't prosecute (B) violate the Constitution in such an egregious manner.

Did the prosecution give the nigger rape ape an out, on purpose?

Nigger Cosby CAN be prosecuted for OTHER rapes separate from the ones dismissed, but the best possible outcome would be for one of his victims, distraught as they must be, to pay him a visit to discuss goodness.

This kind of stupidity absolutely pisses me off. This nasty rape ape nigger should have been in prison until he achieved room temperature!

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    That's what we get for hanging around a nigger.
    What, you think we don't all need more niggers hanging around?

Is this thing on?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes Sandy , MightyWhite, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Anyhow, the prosecution... having used Nigger Cosby's confession from civil court, after promising, in writing, not to... violated the niggers 5th Amendment Rights against self-incrimination!
    I know what you're saying, but at the same time, niggers don't have constitutional rights. Cosby should have been given a swift sentence for forcible muh dikk. No trial needed once the witnesses were interviewed.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist... but one has to wonder... a first year law student would have known better than to (A) promise the nigger they wouldn't prosecute (B) violate the Constitution in such an egregious manner.

Did the prosecution give the nigger rape ape an out, on purpose?
    Maybe. I'm sure with the PA Supreme Court, there were some nice cash payoffs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Is this thing on?
    Oh hell yeah, we should all launch a Google Hangouts session.

Name:	14570313_664239113739628_5557701459121994773_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	15954
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

29. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

The nigger is worth 400 million unfortunately. Not sure how it accumulated that wealth but that’s what I have read.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Is this thing on?
    We sure do! Just hope we don't run out of trees to do the job.

33. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy...!! Wow! Isn't that a man?

I need someone to explain this to me, how Cosby gets a slap on the wrist and Weinstein will die in prison:
    (Harvey)Weinstein was arrested and charged with rape in New York in May 2018.[7] He was found guilty of two of five felonies in February 2020,[8][9][10] was sentenced to 23 years in prison...His earliest possible release date is November 9, 2039, when he would be 87 years old

I'm no lawyer and don't know if it's possible but I'd like all those women to start taking Coonsby to civil court, the way they did with O.J. and sue him for every penny he has.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

35. Likes Rastus Nigger, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    That uppity nigger should have been windchimed decades ago.
    Tru Dat!!