Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Muh dik Bill Cosby gets sprung by nigger loving PA court

2. Likes Rastus Nigger, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully batwings will soon follow.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    the prosecutor who brought the case was bound by his predecessor's agreement not to charge Cosby.
    How many payoffs happened behind the scenes and how much was paid? This is probably the biggest travesty of justice since OJ walked, even with all the other niggers that get away with it.

If the victims can't get justice from the courts, they need to make their own justice, gnomesain?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two years for all those druggings and rapes. I'm sure his victims are happy to know he's been released. Someone needs to put this old rapey dinge silverback out of his misery.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought for sure when it got sentenced that it's giant hood scoop nostrils would exhale their last breaths of air pollution from inside a prison cell.

Sad.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I just heard on the news was that decision only vacated the sentence involving that butt-ugly Andrea Constand woman as that's what he was tried and convicted for.

It DOES NOT prevent him from being prosecuted for the muh-dik of anyone else. And, the statute of limitations is reaaaaally long for rape. His black ass will be back in court before the year is out. There are women lining-up to have their day.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    How many payoffs happened behind the scenes and how much was paid? This is probably the biggest travesty of justice since OJ walked, even with all the other niggers that get away with it.

If the victims can't get justice from the courts, they need to make their own justice, gnomesain?
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    What I just heard on the news was that decision only vacated the sentence involving that butt-ugly Andrea Constand woman as that's what he was tried and convicted for.

It DOES NOT prevent him from being prosecuted for the muh-dik of anyone else. And, the statute of limitations is reaaaaally long for rape. His black ass will be back in court before the year is out. There are women lining-up to have their day.
    Hopefully the rape ape will be BROKE!!

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see. So, 'the OJ Simpson glove did not fit'?

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Hopefully the rape ape will be BROKE!!
    I would say that hopefully its back was BROKE a bunch of times behind bars, but it probably likes receiving almost as much as giving.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52796993_776535879381249_5412731413797535744_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	15947
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I would say that hopefully its back was BROKE a bunch of times behind bars, but it probably likes receiving almost as much as giving.

Name:	52796993_776535879381249_5412731413797535744_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	15947
    Tru Dat!! That pic of the rape ape with smollet is HILARIOUS!! Too bad that P@n$y smollet wasn't cosby's cellmate!!

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really amazed he served any time at all. Being a fancy shmancy nigger, the fact that he was even convicted was a miracle.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

23. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

I hope they keep dragging the creepy old coon into court until it drops dead from exhaustion. He's just like every other nigger who gets busted - "I dindu nuffin" - even if there were a 1,000 witnesses and a video.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hope they keep dragging the creepy old coon into court until it drops dead from exhaustion. He's just like every other nigger who gets busted - "I dindu nuffin" - even if there were a 1,000 witnesses and a video.
    Just like The First 48 huh? Every episode is identical. Different nigger, different dead person, same shit.

The PoPo have CCTV footage, a victim practically doused in the niggers DNA, gunshot residue on it's paws, 7 eyewitnesses, the murder weapon, cellphone location data, and a half-asleep tar pidgeon swearing on it's mammys eyes that it dindu nuffin.

Oh wait, I forgot the toe-eyed cabbage of its boo who is also lying through it's toofs until the cops say they'll lock her ass up as an accessory. That's when she rolls over like a ten dollar trick. Works every time.

27. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even nigger sows are upset about this, like this sowbuck of #MeToo.

You know the nigger who muh dikked this one had to be in some drug-fueled hormonal rage. We know it was a buck since there is NO human male who would touch this even in a double bagger.

Name:	rapeby reversal feared.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	628.2 KB 
ID:	15963

Tarana Burke, founder and leader of the #MeToo movement, stands for a portrait in her home in Baltimore. For Burke, her first reaction to the Wednesday, June 30, 2021, Pennsylvania court decision on Bill Cosby's release was ”shock, definitely shock.” “And as the shock settled in and I started seeing some of the (social media) commentary coming in … we, folks who do this work across the field, started huddling together to talk about what our response would be,” Burke said in an interview. “It was just real concern for survivors. We’re going to have a hard time sleeping.”
    https://www.mail.com/int/entertainme...8-stage-set6-3

29. Likes Sandy liked this post