Close

Likes Likes:  91
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, we were heading into Canada, planning on doing some camping in a few different parks. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place, but their reviews were completely niggershines. One family, said that their camper door was ripped off in the middle of the night and they were all attacked and robbed by a group of blacks. Another review said that the police watched these black families fighting and did nothing. Just a complete shit show. We did not stay there.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I was in a diner near a train station, and I see a sheboon, and a big buffarilla, with niglets in a shopping cart. They
    stop, and I see the buffy fumbling with something, then toss a loaded diaper on the ground, with an empty garbage
    can less than 10 feet away. I ran out front, and yelled some choice profanity across the street as they departed,
    including a few N-bombs. Most of the other diner customers were amused, as was the owner.
    Niggers are nothing but filth.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I went to our beautiful town lake near us last week. It has a very nice, but imported, sandy beach and lots of jetties to jump off. The water is clean, warm and soothing. What do you need to ruin this trip to my evening cooling paradise??.....yup.....you guessed it.....niggers ! I've never ever seen one there before, but there was a gang of 4 of them. Early twenties niggers, but remarkably well behaved and I suspected a nigger church camp or something similar. I cooled off quickly in the water and cut my bathing short. I can't relax in their filthy presence. So there you go folks, niggers ruin everything !
    There's a really nice Town Lake in a park here in AZ. A nigger family daddy decided to kill himself and his whole family by driving their vehicle into the lake. He succeeded.
    A father who was separated from his wife intentionally killed his family, including three small children, when he drove his estranged wife's SUV into Tempe Town Lake early Sunday morning, Tempe police have concluded.
    In the video, Baxter backs up the SUV, then makes a short right-hand turn before veering left, into the lake.

Pooley said the SUV hit a 1-foot-tall embankment near the lake, went airborne and flipped into the water, which was about 6 to 7 feet deep.
    6-7 feet of water? Those rockfish really cannot swim!

Authorities identified the dead as Baxter; his wife, 25-year-old Danica Baxter; and their children, Reighn, 3, Nazyiah, 2, and Zariyah, 1.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...nged/74214658/

Besides, I read a story a while back about dindus hate camping cuz it's raycissss. The woods are full of trees. And trees remind them of lynching. Therefore, trees are rayciss something something. Rayciss trees scare the niggers away from campgrounds!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who camp in areas that could be inhabited by bear will keep all edibles in a gunny sack hanging from a tree out of harms way.

Niggers may have observed this precaution, believing to see dead nigger carcasses swinging from the trees making treks to the woods too dangerous for the nigger.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There's a really nice Town Lake in a park here in AZ. A nigger family daddy decided to kill himself and his whole family by driving their vehicle into the lake. He succeeded.
    Finally, a nigger succeeded at something!

6-7 feet of water? Those rockfish really cannot swim!
    They rockfish in water that is so shallow they could just stand up and walk out if they weren't such stupid evolutionary failures. I swear they could drown in a good-sized puddle. Even monkeys can swim!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, none in Idaho.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Finally, a nigger succeeded at something!

They rockfish in water that is so shallow they could just stand up and walk out if they weren't such stupid evolutionary failures. I swear they could drown in a good-sized puddle. Even monkeys can swim!

Niggers don't bother with swimming lessons... they just hang around the nest and fling poo around.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12