Close

Likes Likes:  91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Outdoor Afro Nigger Campgrounds

For you Chimpers that like the great outdoors and like to camp, believe it or not, there is a monkey camping club called Outdoor Afro! Nigger please!

There are actually nigger friendly campgrounds out there and Outdoor Afro finds them for you. Chimpers need to be careful you don't step in one of these Bongo clubs wherever you decide to pitch your tent.

Could you imagine pulling into a campground late in the evening only to find monkeys on both sides of you when you wake up to Bongo beating?

Check the interactive map to make sure you don't land in Afrocamp!

https://outdoorafro.com/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers camping? That sounds as likely as them showing up anywhere on time. Besides the noise, I would assume they would be bumming everything off you. I would love to see a coon camping pack list.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    Niggers camping? That sounds as likely as them showing up anywhere on time. Besides the noise, I would assume they would be bumming everything off you. I would love to see a coon camping pack list.

That would be a short list!

Fried chicken
    Grape drank for the chiltren
    Mall likka for the adults
    A carton of Newpoats
    Big watermelon

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing about camping at Sebastian inlet FL. I’ve never seen a nigg.That is probably why I could leave some semi expensive items in my tent all day while I was fishing or with my wife at the beach. And when we got back, everything was still there. Put a nigger in the mix, you’ll be filing a theft report.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One thing about camping at Sebastian inlet FL. I’ve never seen a nigg.That is probably why I could leave some semi expensive items in my tent all day while I was fishing or with my wife at the beach. And when we got back, everything was still there. Put a nigger in the mix, you’ll be filing a theft report.

Back when the kids were young, we camped extensively around north East and central Ohio, pretty much every weekend from the time school was out until it resumed late summer.

I have to say, I can't EVER recall seeing a nigger campsite.

Occasionally you would spot a random pet nigger some coal burner brought camping, but that was the extent of it.

We never gave a thought to locking shit up because nobody ever heard of a campsite getting rifled while fishing or boating.

But as you mentioned, add niggers to the mix and you are going to be missing shit unless someone is left behind to guard the site.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wifey and I went to a reunion Sunday with survivors of families my family camped with in the 50's and 60's. It was at a State park we went to often and now we have a yearly reunion for those of us left. None of us EVER saw a nigger camping and thankfully there were none at the park Sunday either. It was great!
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyplace the jigs inhabit in large groups is quickly trashed to the max, despite the presence of lined 55 gallon cans
    and dumpsters. Be it West Africa, Haiti or the United States, the urge to litter prevails, along with muh dikkin,
    grape drank and Newpoats.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Back when the kids were young, we camped extensively around north East and central Ohio, pretty much every weekend from the time school was out until it resumed late summer.

I have to say, I can't EVER recall seeing a nigger campsite.

Occasionally you would spot a random pet nigger some coal burner brought camping, but that was the extent of it.

We never gave a thought to locking shit up because nobody ever heard of a campsite getting rifled while fishing or boating.

But as you mentioned, add niggers to the mix and you are going to be missing shit unless someone is left behind to guard the site.
    Tru Dat!!

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Anyplace the jigs inhabit in large groups is quickly trashed to the max,

despite the presence of lined 55 gallon cans
    and dumpsters.

Be it West Africa, Haiti or the United States, the urge to litter prevails, along with muh dikkin,
    grape drank and Newpoats.

Yea WTF is up with that in nigger neighborhoods?

You drive through the hood and there is more trash... big gulp cups, McDonald's bags and wrappers, brown paper coolers... on the benches, the ground and in the vicinity of the bus stop than in the refuse can next to the shelter!

N.A.A.C.P.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandman Sr. took me camping when I was little, somewhere around Grand Junction. I didn't hate niggers yet, so seeing one didn't seem dangerous. As an adult, I have to say, a campground in that part of the country is one of the last places I'd expect to see niggers.

It asked if I knew the "combo" for the restroom (actually a 4-digit password on a keypad), and it walked in with me. As an adult I'm wondering if it was looking for a muh dikk opportunity.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

It asked if I knew the "combo" for the restroom (actually a 4-digit password on a keypad), and it walked in with me. As an adult I'm wondering if it was looking for a muh dikk opportunity.

As the Tweak would say, a meat gazer

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FORD SPONSORED THIS SITE???

Screw you Ford.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    FORD SPONSORED THIS SITE???

Screw you Ford.

YES! I noticed that too. It seems to be a huge FoMoCo advertisement!

Did you see those pics? C'mon... nigger famblys including a nigger dad driving high end vehicles into campsites? Nigga please!!!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also pretty damn funny the website logo has a caricature of a monkey skull with a big old hanging tree within... Where Black People
    & Nature Meet printed underneath!

I'm thinking the nature refers to the flies that are attracted to the carcass swinging from the branch

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon... nigger famblys including a nigger dad driving high end vehicles into campsites? Nigga please!!!
    Seems legit. It's not like they ever pay for them. Plus, LoJack® only works with cell towers in range. What better way can a fambly of car thieves get away for a while?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You drive through the hood and there is more trash... big gulp cups, McDonald's bags and wrappers, brown paper coolers... on the benches, the ground and in the vicinity of the bus stop than in the refuse can next to the shelter!
    I was in a diner near a train station, and I see a sheboon, and a big buffarilla, with niglets in a shopping cart. They
    stop, and I see the buffy fumbling with something, then toss a loaded diaper on the ground, with an empty garbage
    can less than 10 feet away. I ran out front, and yelled some choice profanity across the street as they departed,
    including a few N-bombs. Most of the other diner customers were amused, as was the owner.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandman Sr. took me camping when I was little, somewhere around Grand Junction. I didn't hate niggers yet, so seeing one didn't seem dangerous. As an adult, I have to say, a campground in that part of the country is one of the last places I'd expect to see niggers.

Something similar happened with me in Corpus Christi TX as a kid.
    I got the hell out of there with a quickness. If the coon had actually followed me he would have had to deal with my bad ass Uncle Lon in the parking lot who was an ex Marine Raider. When I was a kid I used to love spending summers with my Uncle Lon fishing in the Gulf of Mexico on his boat.
    Niggers have no sense of propriety, that's for sure.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

23. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You dodged a bullet there. That nigger was not up to anything good.

Getting back to the original subject, what is a "nigger friendly" campsite, anyway? One with a KFC drive-thru next door and a crack dealer on site?

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that niggers want to go camping anyway - how would they do a driveby, a home invasion or a carjacking in the woods? Still, these signs need to be ressurected, just in case some nogs get the idea in their burrheads.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camping For The First Time - YouTube.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	466.7 KB 
ID:	16019
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

27. Likes CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to our beautiful town lake near us last week. It has a very nice, but imported, sandy beach and lots of jetties to jump off. The water is clean, warm and soothing. What do you need to ruin this trip to my evening cooling paradise??.....yup.....you guessed it.....niggers ! I've never ever seen one there before, but there was a gang of 4 of them. Early twenties niggers, but remarkably well behaved and I suspected a nigger church camp or something similar. I cooled off quickly in the water and cut my bathing short. I can't relax in their filthy presence. So there you go folks, niggers ruin everything !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast