Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another One Bites The Dust

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a45a6245-72a1-483e-9a51-91e6fb8e3d59-medium16x9_AmandaShippnick.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	15937

Derrick Lamont Brunson, 47, is alleged to have beat Katlyn Shippnick about her body over a period of time resulting in internal bleeding and ultimate death on or about May 21, according to a press release from Major Michael M. Nunn.

Deputies arrested Brunson Wednesday and charged him with murder.
    And...

Amanda Shippnick said her sister shared two children with Brunson.
    https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/i...ind-5-children

Confirmed. The offending nigger is 47 and this burner doesn't look like she could be 30....maybe. Evidently this ho was beaten to death slowly, over a period of time. Must have been a helluva way to go. Further proof that burners are mentally ill. Just exactly what did this buck have other that an enormous dik (maybe) that kept this girl around ? Not money and certainly not brains or charm. And, the shine appears to be twice her age.

Name:	34cdf3f4-6437-4294-ac5a-5116c41b9a9c-medium16x9_derrickbrunson.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	15938

2. Likes N/A, Rastus Nigger, Sandy , eyeznteef liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	a45a6245-72a1-483e-9a51-91e6fb8e3d59-medium16x9_AmandaShippnick.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	15937

And...

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/i...ind-5-children

Confirmed. The offending nigger is 47 and this burner doesn't look like she could be 30....maybe.

Name:	34cdf3f4-6437-4294-ac5a-5116c41b9a9c-medium16x9_derrickbrunson.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	15938

Daddy issues. Daddy Daddy! I want some licorice stick!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been thinking, calling these whores mudsharks is derogatory to the real fish mudsharks. Those serve a purpose in nature. Coalburners, they do nothing but denigrate the human gene pool by spewing out god-awful, vile looking hybrids.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks are better off daid!Once they sex a monkey shine,they are worthless and forever toxic. A burden to society, a burden to themselves and in most cases a burden to their family or people associated with them. And who better to off them than the monkey shine?Two birds with one stone. One deleted,one in NU.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've been thinking, calling these whores mudsharks is derogatory to the real fish mudsharks. Those serve a purpose in nature. Coalburners, they do nothing but denigrate the human gene pool by spewing out god-awful, vile looking hybrids.
    I agree. I hate comparing niggers to any animal species. They may look like apes, but they are farther down the evolutionary scale. I prefer "coal burners".

Look at this nasty, dirty whore who wanted that vile nigger buck and not a human male. FIVE kids? I wonder if they are all nigger hybrids. Whatever they are YOU are supporting them all.

Yes, being gradually beaten to death is not a nice way to go, but if you insist on bedding down with niggers don't count on dying at a ripe old age, and don't count on a peaceful death. The best you can hope for is a quick bullet to the head to end the love affair.

Thank you for your worthy contributions to society, Katlyn, sucking up resources from the public trough while you wallowed in your nest with your nigger and shat out more burdens to the public. Disgusting! Good riddance!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm... from 2015. Guess she wasn't so sweet after all, in spite of her great love for niggers.

Katelynn Schippnick, 25, previously pleaded guilty to an information charging her with one count of conspiring to deal firearms without a license. She must also serve three years of supervised release.

She and five Camden County men had been charged with federal firearms violations last summer.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...ficking-scheme
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Rastus Nigger, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I agree. I hate comparing niggers to any animal species. They may look like apes, but they are farther down the evolutionary scale. I prefer "coal burners".
    I understand your point Diva but I've had a recent change of heart on that score.

Suffering from chronic insomnia, it's not unusual for me to be awake at 3-4 AM. Often, it's better to occupy myself with a movie or YouTube video than to just lay there and be frustrated so often, i do just that.

About 3 weeks ago at zero-dark-thirty I watched an excellent documentary about a Chimpanzee community. We've all seen how they can turn on humans and horribly disfigure people. Most times I side with the chimp. It shouldn't have been captive in the first place.

Anyway, about this particular chimpanzee community. They are absolute savages. Cannibalistic at times, eating other primates alive and the most noteworthy to me...how they treat each other day-to-day.
    They'll beat the daylights out of a troop or family member at the drop of a hat. They abuse their elderly and ill. routinely beat and mistreat the females and infanticide is very common. They horde, steal and routinely deceive each other to suit some very selfish interests.

It's a dark fuckin documentary, especially at 4AM. The more I saw, the more I thought "just like a nigger".

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn the coal, pay with your soul.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmm... from 2015. Guess she wasn't so sweet after all, in spite of her great love for niggers.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/glouces...ficking-scheme
    My best guess is that burners are the #1 source of firearms for niggers. I do know that the majority that aren't 'bartered' for on the skreet are straw purchases. Also why Hi-Point is the choice for your discriminating yard ape. They're dirt-cheap, absolute junk.
    I suppose if a nigger can persuade a white wimmenz to lay with it, an illegal firearms transaction is only a lateral move.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I understand your point Diva but I've had a recent change of heart on that score.

Suffering from chronic insomnia, it's not unusual for me to be awake at 3-4 AM. Often, it's better to occupy myself with a movie or YouTube video than to just lay there and be frustrated so often, i do just that.

About 3 weeks ago at zero-dark-thirty I watched an excellent documentary about a Chimpanzee community. We've all seen how they can turn on humans and horribly disfigure people. Most times I side with the chimp. It shouldn't have been captive in the first place.

Anyway, about this particular chimpanzee community. They are absolute savages. Cannibalistic at times, eating other primates alive and the most noteworthy to me...how they treat each other day-to-day.
    They'll beat the daylights out of a troop or family member at the drop of a hat. They abuse their elderly and ill. routinely beat and mistreat the females and infanticide is very common. They horde, steal and routinely deceive each other to suit some very selfish interests.

It's a dark fuckin documentary, especially at 4AM. The more I saw, the more I thought "just like a nigger".
    No, it shouldn't be a captive. If you want to bring a wild animal with a mind of its own into your home (because you need a status symbol to feel important or you have a Dr.Doolittle complex)whether it's a tiger or a chimpanzee there might be consequences, such as you getting ripped limb from limb. Tough, I say. Chimps might be amenable when they are very young, but not when fully grown. Most wild animals cannot really be tamed and they are not pets, just as niggers aren't pets. I love animals, but would never keep a wild one or a nigger in my home. The woman who got her face bitten off? Not the chimp's fault. Niggers have bitten faces off, but the coal burners never learn.

The libtards who rushed to adopt stray niglets are giving many of them up to the pound, or regretting their decisions when their new pets go feral. As for chimps, yes they act the way they do because they are chimps. If niggers want to be seen as human beings (which they are not) they need to stop acting like wild animals. Sadly, that is not going to happen.

I join you in the insomnia thing, but I prefer to watch something more innocuous that will put me to sleep.

17. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Hell even if a nigger could lay it's stinking paws on a Sig Sauer or Kimber, it wouldn't know how to clean and oil it. Plus we all know niggers can't shoot for shit either.

Sheeeiiittttt.... they don't even know how to hold them

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes N/A, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Daddy issues. Daddy Daddy! I want some licorice stick!
    Hopefully this is what the family did to protect themselves.

Name:	560.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	15951
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Hopefully this is what the family did to protect themselves.

Name:	560.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	15951

That's the way it works out on Coon Club Road!

N.A.A.C.P.

23. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post