Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gangbanger has shooting charges dropped by liberal judge because jury "too white"

Federal judge tosses Bronx gun case over racial makeup of grand jury

A Manhattan federal judge dismissed a case against a reputed gang member in a shooting last year — because the suburban grand jury that indicted him wasn’t diverse enough.

In a 36-page ruling, Judge Analisa Torres said defendant William “Ill Will” Scott “produced clear statistical evidence” that he was indicted by members of a grand jury pool in White Plains with an “underrepresentation of Black and Latinx individuals.”
    Scott, 43, is charged with being a felon in possession of ammunition tied to the seizure of three, .380 Eldorado-brand shell casings following a caught-on-camera shooting in which the victim was shot twice in the leg.

Scott is a reputed member of the Bloods gang who allegedly opened fire outside 765 E. 183rd St. amid a dispute with the 36-year-old victim, who lives on the block, law-enforcement sources said.
    https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/judge-...of-grand-jury/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legislation needs passed demanding severe blowback on any judge guilty of releasing a criminal that strikes again against a human.

Coon gets released and shoots a human in the leg with .380 Eldorado brand ammo, the judge gets 2 in the leg with .380 Eldorado brand ammo.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that Judge Analisa Torres made referred to messicans as 'Latinx' tells me all I need to know about this miserable cunt.

Also, thanks Whitey, I downloaded the CRT meme and believe I'll see how many woketards I can piss off on social media with it till I get banned. Nice!

6. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How fucking ridiculous! I hope the thing goes out and kills a fucking liberal next!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Want to bet she has a few drops in her?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	judge-torres.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	15950
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

MORE than a few!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm betting she has a few spoonfuls of nigger DNA just in her mouth alone!

Someone here please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as the charges being dropped, I don't think this means that the charges can't be refiled and resubmitted to another grand jury. I don't believe this works the same as being found not guilty by a jury.

Jury of peers doesn't apply here either since there was no trial so the nigger can't claim that either. That would be bullshit as well even if it was a trial.

Judges like this need to be disbarred.

NY Judiciary Law §90(2):

The supreme court shall have power and control over attorneys and
    counsellors-at-law and all persons practicing or assuming to practice
    law, and the appellate division of the supreme court in each department
    is authorized to censure, suspend from practice or remove from office
    any attorney and counsellor-at-law admitted to practice who is guilty of
    professional misconduct, malpractice, fraud, deceit, crime or
    misdemeanor, or any conduct prejudicial to the administration of
    justice;
    While this will probably never happen, there is zero legal precedence for her actions - at least that I could find or have ever heard of.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Someone here please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as the charges being dropped, I don't think this means that the charges can't be refiled and resubmitted to another grand jury. I don't believe this works the same as being found not guilty by a jury.
    That article didn't say, but I see elsewhere that the indictment was dismissed without prejudice. So a new indictment can be made...once the prosecutor gives it to a mostly nigger grand jury that will save a "brutha" from evil YT oppression.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jury-pool.html

Name:	641702a3e8461a9f187d876f080b148e48d464ac (1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	15990
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The despotic branch of government

That article didn't say, but I see elsewhere that the indictment was dismissed without prejudice. So a new indictment can be made...once the prosecutor gives it to a mostly nigger grand jury that will save a "brutha" from evil YT oppression.

From where I see this situation, there is a much bigger picture. I picture a future of absolute chaos and destruction.

Anytime I look at any situation, I ask myself what the worst possible outcome could be. Right now, take just a minute and think about those could be.

Did you do it?

When I did, I imagined the first nigger prison lawyer to suggest to an already convicted Tyrone that he didn't get a fair shake because there weren't enough niggers on his jury. It will probably happen in this same federal circuit court's jurisdiction since they already know what the outcome will be.

On top of that, every nigger arrested will be requesting COV's every single time they get arrested in a white neighborhood even if they live in that area - the same area that he was arrested in.

The next thing you know it will be happening everywhere and prosecutors will have to fight every one, every step of the way, every time until it makes it to SCOTUS.

Roberts will do what he's told since he is compromised by the Epstein situation.

This POS judge may have just, in effect, written new law based on a 35 page opinion. An opinion based on shit. 35 PAGES OF SHIT!

Convicted murderers and rapist could be roaming the streets because of this - all over the country. Convictions could be overturned. Mistrials and retrials everywhere. What do niggers do when they think might be going back? If free on bond? If free with NO BOND??? I know one thing they love to do - they love to kill witnesses.

This is a huge can of worms they are opening here and we're about to get it shoved up our asses.

Edit: One last thing.
    The opinion which gives to the judges the right to decide what laws are constitutional and what not, not only for themselves, in their, own sphere of action, but for the Legislature and Executive also in their spheres, would make the Judiciary a despotic branch. … The Constitution…is a mere thing of wax in the hands of the judiciary which they may twist and shape into any form they please.” –Thomas Jefferson
    The SCOTUS is often wrongly referred to as the "Law of the Land." This is simply an outright lie repeated enough times to make it accepted as the truth - just as Karl Marx said it would. The court is the law of the CASE! The Constitution clearly states that all lawmaking powers shall be vested in a CONGRESS!

This isn't happening just to set one nigger free. While it is one reason, I don't think that's the only reason for it for a damn second. I think it's happening to let them all out!

Once again, I hope I'm wrong and that someone can tell me some good news here.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-03-2021 at 05:26 AM. Reason: One last thing...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Ironic this bitch went to Harvard and uses terminology (Latinx) renounced by the RAE. She is a Spanish speaker I'm sure since she is a proud 3rd generation Puerto Rican. She also took office after a nod from obama. Perhaps the explanation is that she is Puerto Rican. In my experience many people derived of this nationality have an uncanny sympathy toward apes. I guess it is in line with European descendants coddling of brillo heads.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah, she is a dirty nigyorican. She's not even wanted in Puerto Rico.
    Also, many people labeled by ignorant libtards as "latinxs" (I hate that fucking word) hate niggers. They have nothing in common with nigs or nig-spics (or "messicans" lmao, that's a new one).

19. Likes Sandy liked this post