Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Olympics are coming up - what are some nigger-less sports to watch?

Back when I was liberal and in denial, I used to watch every event and didn't mind seeing niggers run and jump around, but now, I will not watch one second of Track & Field or Basketball (events where niggers are in large proportion). Fencing, archery, field hockey, and table tennis are a few I can think of where niggers don't seem to excel or be a part of.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Women's beach volleyball. Zero niggers and I will shamelessly admit that I didn't miss 5 seconds of the Rio competition. Gnomesayin?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41febd6d6e4b7fc8b21d82a0a0091e97.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	15936

4. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, tweakstick, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say swimming is a safe option, unless the 100 meter rockfish has become a new event.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I would say swimming is a safe option, unless the 100 meter rockfish has become a new event.
    I wish that was an event. I’d watch it all day.

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a nigger during the U.S. trials that the announcers couldn't start gushing over. Of course it didn't win. And darn, I was hoping it was going to rockfish.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26907888_10214112133424884_7586093788194866372_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	15955
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva, N/A, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    Back when I was liberal and in denial, I used to watch every event and didn't mind seeing niggers run and jump around, but now, I will not watch one second of Track & Field or Basketball (events where niggers are in large proportion). Fencing, archery, field hockey, and table tennis are a few I can think of where niggers don't seem to excel or be a part of.

You can watch the horse jumping competitions. It's beautiful and a nigger-free event.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes yuanlieren, Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If there's a nigger-free event in the Olympics you won't see it. The Olympics is going to be just another attempt by the nigger-loving media to make humans believe niggers are our equals. Oh, and probably every commercial will be filled with niggers as well. Do yourself a favor - spend time with your family, keep the TV off, and send the message to the nigger loving media that you have no interest in putting up with their brainwashing attempts.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers would get gold after gold in that event ! I say bring it on....if you can find some that are prepared to get wet that is !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are in swimming too. I was watching women's water polo and the goalie was a spook. Shit, ugly ape.

I don't like to watch women's gymnastics due to nigger Biles. Greatest this and that, still a black POS, I don't care how good it is.

Women's beach volleyball is entertaining. I wish I was young again, with money.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I never understood about the Olympics is how the fuck is NBC* allowed to have a monopoly on Olympic broadcasts in the U.S.? I know they paid a shit ton of money but that shit should be illegal for lack of competition. Especially because there are always multiple sports going on at the same time and different people want to watch different things, and some people want to watch nigger-free sports.

*NBC = Nothing But Coons

22. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    One thing I never understood about the Olympics is how the fuck is NBC* allowed to have a monopoly on Olympic broadcasts in the U.S.? I know they paid a shit ton of money but that shit should be illegal for lack of competition. Especially because there are always multiple sports going on at the same time and different people want to watch different things, and some people want to watch nigger-free sports.

*NBC = Nothing But Coons
    I happened to see an article claiming NBC will still make a "profit," but accounting-wise, $1 can be called a "profit." The expected $250 million profit on $4.4 billion, when the Olympics is supposed to be a ratings juggernaut, is a financial debacle. There are lots of excuses being made: time zones, even too many sports to watch, but none of them wash. The magic flying nigger is out, but wouldn't people still be watching everything else?

People are simply tired of niggers, niggers, niggers. It's not just the events, but the God-awful commercials as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...133926987.html

Things are so bad that Comcast is having to offer free commercials. And it thinks it'll still make a profit? This is like a rock band going woke, finding their concerts are attracting fewer attendees, and deciding to keep their sponsors happy by giving them free advertising.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonatha...s-advertisers/

There's never been a time I've rooted so hard against almost all American teams. I will admit I'm occasionally checking the Olympics, and when the Americans played indoor volleyball the other day, I rooted for the Russians. I really did. The Americans had two niggers, and after one pretended to get hurt (to cover up for its abysmal hitting), it was replaced by...another nigger!

I did cheer for the two white Americans when they played the Canadians in beach volleyball (I'm a guy and I will admit that's a sport that gets my attention). I thought there was something strange about a Canadian's face, it turns out she's a lighter-skinned half-nig.

24. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I can tell you what sport is NOT nigger free!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	olympic bull dagga.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	264.2 KB 
ID:	16498  
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-02-2021 at 06:30 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tuned into the men's vault gymnastics for a bit, where there were no excuses about "twisties," or "deciding" in mid-air to do less.

Then there were the commercials. Niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers. Hershey's, Jeep, all featured niggers prominently. Even some idiotic commercial with children had just two, a little Chinese boy and a little white girl, flanked by two niglets that led them in monkeyshines dancing.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The only 'Game' for Niggers at the Olympics should be one with lots of trapeze in it to replicate dem swingin' jungle vines. Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh.....

30. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I happened to see an article claiming NBC will still make a "profit," but accounting-wise, $1 can be called a "profit." The expected $250 million profit on $4.4 billion, when the Olympics is supposed to be a ratings juggernaut, is a financial debacle. There are lots of excuses being made: time zones, even too many sports to watch, but none of them wash. The magic flying nigger is out, but wouldn't people still be watching everything else?

People are simply tired of niggers, niggers, niggers. It's not just the events, but the God-awful commercials as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...133926987.html

Things are so bad that Comcast is having to offer free commercials. And it thinks it'll still make a profit? This is like a rock band going woke, finding their concerts are attracting fewer attendees, and deciding to keep their sponsors happy by giving them free advertising.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonatha...s-advertisers/

There's never been a time I've rooted so hard against almost all American teams. I will admit I'm occasionally checking the Olympics, and when the Americans played indoor volleyball the other day, I rooted for the Russians. I really did. The Americans had two niggers, and after one pretended to get hurt (to cover up for its abysmal hitting), it was replaced by...another nigger!

I did cheer for the two white Americans when they played the Canadians in beach volleyball (I'm a guy and I will admit that's a sport that gets my attention). I thought there was something strange about a Canadian's face, it turns out she's a lighter-skinned half-nig.
    I remember one of the recent World Cups where the American team was playing the team from Ghana, and I couldn't immediately tell which was which because the "American" team had so many niggers.

My patriotism is loyalty to my people. I'll root for an American team when it actually looks like America, not fucking Zimbabwe.

32. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post