Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Only the Amazon Nigger!

Earlier this morning my phone chimed... my door bell app alerting me that it had spotted a familiar face.

I swiped down on the alert tab and it read "Amazon nigger at side door".

If you tap the message, you'll get a one second clip of what the camera saw, in this case the Amazon nigger knuckling up the walk with a long carton.

I was out running errands but was expecting the delivery, so I didn't immediately investigate.

Once I rang out of the store I was in and loaded up my truck, I tapped on the door bell app to see if my daughter's car was still in the yard as we were to meet in town shortly.

What do I see? The back of a cardboard box!

That's right... the Amazon nigger leaned the long, narrow carton up against the doorbell!

Stupid fucking nigger!

It could have leaned it, layed it, dropped it in 100 different places, but no... the smoke leans it up over my camera!

Makes you wonder if it was done intentionally so it could sail foam an accomplice to report the camera was covered.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was anything missing from the front of your house, or any others within camera view? The nigger might have been clever (for a nigger) and covered your camera to steal something.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Was anything missing from the front of your house, or any others within camera view? The nigger might have been clever (for a nigger) and covered your camera to steal something.

No all was present and accounted for.

Just roasts my nuts the fuckin" porch monkey knew it was a camera doorbell, FFS it probably sees a couple dozen a day, yet the moke has to cover it up.

Almost surprising the coon made the effort to climb the 4 steps. Probably only to fuck with me because normally most Amazon niggers leave it at the bottom.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    No all was present and accounted for.

Just roasts my nuts the fuckin" porch monkey knew it was a camera doorbell, FFS it probably sees a couple dozen a day, yet the moke has to cover it up.

Almost surprising the coon made the effort to climb the 4 steps. Probably only to fuck with me because normally most Amazon niggers leave it at the bottom.
    He likely Muh-Dikked your door knob. You know, to get one over on da White Debbil.......

6. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    My FIRST thought!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are useless and stupid.Unfortunately, that’s all that Amazon hires. Never seen a white Amazon delivery person around here.Mostly sows.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post