I know that each of the items listed below have probably been addressed individually, but since it has been a few days since I last visited (crazy-busy with work) I figured I would just do a few items on a bullet-point list...
  1. Olympi-nigger Gwen Berry is a fucking disgrace
  2. Na-donkeykong Suh is a shitbag, over-aggressive nigger
  3. Jalen Rose the NBA nigger is putting it's tail between it's legs for talking shit regarding 'token white player'
  4. NBA...NBA...NBA...blah, blah, blah...You have to really dig around in the sports section to find something (ie; Stanley Cup) not nigger related

I am looking at a much longer list but I think that you get the idea...I used to love sports, and I mean live-and-die by them. Nowadays, sports has become so niggerfuxated that I can hardly look anymore. It is like all sports are turning into nigger soap operas like 'Empire' or some other niggered-up show on BET. I feel bad for today's kids. I don't believe that they can look at sports with the respect that we had as kids. Their world is much different than ours.

As usual, niggers can and will destroy everything and anything that their filthy nigger paws touch.