Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL confirms what we already know: it's the Nigger Faggot League

A white player was the first to admit he is, when it was already obvious for years, ever since niggers became predominant in football, that the locker rooms are full of DL lubs.

The video released Monday is simple, consisting strictly of white text on a black screen. The message is provocative and represents a full embrace of Nassib as the first active NFL player to announce that he's gay.

It starts simply with the words: "Football is gay."

It continues with drumming and cheering in the background:

"Football is lesbian. Football is beautiful. Football is queer. Football is life. Football is exciting. Football is culture. Football is transgender. Football is heart. Football is power. Football is tough. Football is bisexual. Football is strong. Football is freedom. Football is American. Football is accepting. Football is everything. Football is for everyone."
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-vid...212348351.html

There's nothing "American" about football anymore. There hasn't been in a long time.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the NFL is fast going out of fashion and I'm CoonsRUs and I endorse this message !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the niggers take care of that meat gazing* faggot in the shower house!

*Meat gazing term compliments of Brother Tweak.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn’t care less.I go shooting every Sunday afternoon during football season.Fuck the overpaid crybabies! The NFL is no longer fun to watch.Shooting is alway fun!

5. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Couldn’t care less.I go shooting every Sunday afternoon during football season.Fuck the overpaid crybabies! The NFL is no longer fun to watch.Shooting is alway fun!

Yea I still use those racist black silhouette targets banned at many ranges in my range. None of my shooting buddies have ever complained.

There was some sort of MLK bullshit up in Cleveland a few years ago. A friend brought home a pile of fliers off telephone poles and bus stops with a life sized pic of the good doctor on them.

I regret not photo copying the last one before it was shot to smithereens!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yea I still use those racist black silhouette targets banned at many ranges in my range. None of my shooting buddies have ever complained.

There was some sort of MLK bullshit up in Cleveland a few years ago. A friend brought home a pile of fliers off telephone poles and bus stops with a life sized pic of the good doctor on them.

I regret not photo copying the last one before it was shot to smithereens!
    I print pictures of niggers and take them to the range.LeCoon James is one of my faves!

8. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I print pictures of niggers and take them to the range.LeCoon James is one of my faves!
    that’s awesome

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    that’s awesome
    I started doing that in the 1970’s as a kid w/newspaper ads magazine pics of niggs.Used to pin them on my parents backyard fence and shoot with a BB gun. My dad would get a kick out of it.

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew a former New England Patriot who came to tryouts for the Chicago Bears. He had a lot of good stories including a few of nigger faggot Walter Payton's misadventures with trannies and drag queens.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post