Likes Likes:  101
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prince William happy that Meghan Markle can't abuse his staff anymore

Prince William called Meghan Markle ‘that bloody woman’ after royal funeral

Relations between Prince William and Prince Harry remain frosty over Meghan Markle, despite rumors that they had reconciled at the funeral of their grandfather in April, according to a report.
    “But look at the way that bloody woman treated my staff — merciless,” Prince William said, according to a royal source cited by the newspaper.
    “There they were, at each other’s throats as fiercely as ever,” said a friend of the brothers, describing their meeting. “The rage and anger between those two has grown so incredibly deep. Too many harsh and wounding things have been said.”
    https://pagesix.com/2021/06/26/princ...after-funeral/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black women who've never held a job can't even treat a waffle house waitress with respect, ffs.
    Meghan Markle probably thought she was hot shit just for being a C-grade cable tv actress. The second
    she thought she was royalty, her obnoxious level was X 100. Lifelong assistants to the royal family
    quit, one after another, rather than put up with this jungle bat.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Harry deserves to be disowned by his family.I’ve never gone against my family for a woman. (Can’t use the word nigger because I have never even befriended one). Anyway, the reason I’m with my wife is because my family has always loved her. Blood is blood. A hoe is a hoe.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Black women who've never held a job can't even treat a waffle house waitress with respect, ffs.
    Meghan Markle probably thought she was hot shit just for being a C-grade cable tv actress. The second
    she thought she was royalty, her obnoxious level was X 100. Lifelong assistants to the royal family
    I CERTAINLY don't blame them!! You can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the JUNGLE out of the nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Harry deserves to be disowned by his family.I’ve never gone against my family for a woman. (Can’t use the word nigger because I have never even befriended one). Anyway, the reason I’m with my wife is because my family has always loved her. Blood is blood. A hoe is a hoe.
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Whenever I hear about that sheboon, I always hope they get divorced and that the oil driller gets kicked out of the royal family. I also hope that the children look white even though their mother has nigger blood.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Whenever I hear about that sheboon, I always hope they get divorced and that the oil driller gets kicked out of the royal family. I also hope that the children look white even though their mother has nigger blood.
    If there is a divorce you KNOW that semi sow will DEMAND MEGA gibs!!

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    If there is a divorce you KNOW that semi sow will DEMAND MEGA gibs!!
    true dat! mega gibs

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ginger cuck is now spouting touchy-feely, meaningless, utter woketard, Tumblr crap in front of audiences. I think maybe he can't handle any pressure being put on him by his sow and has gone off the deep end. He's not used to anything resembling Real Life and can't deal with it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mehga Monkey is one of the most useless bats that ever walked upright.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    HAHAHA!!! Jungle Bat! I love it! We need a smiley for that......

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    Too late!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-two-sproglets

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ICa4623.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	645.9 KB 
ID:	16161
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    DAYUM!!
    I dunno why, but I'm happy it looks like the little spook it is. Hell, considering it's mammie is what, quadroon, more than likely this little pick-a-ninny was fathered by a purebred nigger.

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine the conversation:
    Prince nigger lover - " Awe, isn't it cute honey? It has your eyes. It has your lips. It has your hair. IT HAS YOUR NOSE! GODDAMMIT IT HAS YOUR SMELL!!!. NIGGER!!!, WHO THE FUCK IS THE DAD,?, CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T ME!!!! THIS THINGS PURE NIGGER BLIMEY!!!".

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Imagine the conversation:
    Prince nigger lover - " Awe, isn't it cute honey? It has your eyes. It has your lips. It has your hair. IT HAS YOUR NOSE! GODDAMMIT IT HAS YOUR SMELL!!!. NIGGER!!!, WHO THE FUCK IS THE DAD,?, CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T ME!!!! THIS THINGS PURE NIGGER BLIMEY!!!".
    I don't know, he's "so in lubs" with the nigger that he wouldn't question it. He probably takes a dildo up the ass 100x more than he drills oil.

You could be right that he's not the pappy. One of my biology professors talked about skin color as a combination of genes, so there's no single gene that is either "white" or "black." He used the example of an actress (I forget the name) that had a "black baby." She claimed it was because of a black ancestor. The professor, you should know, was a big liberal, but he was still a good scientist. He said her explanation was impossible, and the only answer is that she had a "black lover."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know, he's "so in lubs" with the nigger that he wouldn't question it. He probably takes a dildo up the ass 100x more than he drills oil.

You could be right that he's not the pappy. One of my biology professors talked about skin color as a combination of genes, so there's no single gene that is either "white" or "black." He used the example of an actress (I forget the name) that had a "black baby." She claimed it was because of a black ancestor. The professor, you should know, was a big liberal, but he was still a good scientist. He said her explanation was impossible, and the only answer is that she had a "black lover."
    I don't know how long ago you were in college, but nowadays that actress would be hailed as saintly, comparable to Mary Mother of Jesus for shitting out the little spook. Just a miracle of nature and oh so fortunate to have shit out the little niglet. We know liberals and their "science". Anyone with half a brain knows that although the nigger gene is strong with regards to muddying up the color chart, it will be diluted in a few generations if you take the niggers out of the breeding stock.
    Kind of reminds me of Johnny Cash's first wife. That woman looked very niggerish. From the South I believe. She claimed she was 100% Sicilian but you could tell there was a nigger in the wood pile in her very recent past.

20. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve got newfound respect for prince William. I think he will make a great king someday. I was reading an article where Prince William is the main reason why oil driller Harry and his disgusting sow are gone. Little Archie is contaminated. Although Archie has a white man’s features, the nigger genes are still in it!A full monkey beast may result in future generations. William doesn’t want to risk that. And I not only commend him, I respect him for it!

22. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe you mean Dinah Shore who was rumoured to have had a niglet. No way to know if that rumour is true or not, since her only known biological child, a daughter born to her and George Montgomery, is white. Possibly she did give birth to a black baby, but since her parents were Russian-Jewish immigrants, there was no nigger in that woodpile. Maybe the nigger baby story is true, but it would have been completely hushed up and the baby whisked away.

She certainly did a lot of bed-hopping with everyone from Andy Williams to Burt Reynolds, but no niggers are mentioned, of course, so who knows?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I don't know how long ago you were in college, but nowadays that actress would be hailed as saintly, comparable to Mary Mother of Jesus for shitting out the little spook. Just a miracle of nature and oh so fortunate to have shit out the little niglet. We know liberals and their "science". Anyone with half a brain knows that although the nigger gene is strong with regards to muddying up the color chart, it will be diluted in a few generations if you take the niggers out of the breeding stock.
    Kind of reminds me of Johnny Cash's first wife. That woman looked very niggerish. From the South I believe. She claimed she was 100% Sicilian but you could tell there was a nigger in the wood pile in her very recent past.
    The praise for the actress would be reserved for the required race and gender classes (probably now called "Inclusivity Studies" or other BS). I went to a school sometimes ranked more liberal than Berkeley, if you can imagine. My biology professor was a good one, though, a real scientist who talked just the facts. I knew he was a liberal just for being employed there, besides his office posters on environmentalism, and if you dare imagine this horror, his collection of pickled human fetuses at various months of development.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I believe you mean Dinah Shore who was rumoured to have had a niglet. No way to know if that rumour is true or not, since her only known biological child, a daughter born to her and George Montgomery, is white. Possibly she did give birth to a black baby, but since her parents were Russian-Jewish immigrants, there was no nigger in that woodpile. Maybe the nigger baby story is true, but it would have been completely hushed up and the baby whisked away.

She certainly did a lot of bed-hopping with everyone from Andy Williams to Burt Reynolds, but no niggers are mentioned, of course, so who knows?
    I don't know either way. It was long enough ago that though it was no big deal for a Hollywood actress to have an affair, an affair with a nigger was still scandalous, hence her explanation of a "black ancestor" and a "black skin" gene that passed through.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast