Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazon's racist tracking got a driver fired, niggeress claims its car was repossessed with Christmas presents inside

Even before I found a picture, the name Neddra Lakeia] Lira (found that middle name in a search) and this behavior have written all over it.

Wah wah wah. The nigger didn't do the job, and it must be all YT's fault. Making sure someone isn't goofing off? Racist! Demanding a high level of performance because, you know, Amazon customers expect delivery times to be as stated? Racist! Making niggers work? That's racist too!

After three years working for Amazon's contractor delivery service, Amazon Flex, 42-year-old Neddra Lira said she was suddenly fired last October.

As a result, Lira said, her car was repossessed and she stopped paying her mortgage. When the car was repossessed, it had donated Christmas presents inside for her three children, Lira told Bloomberg.
    Just before her firing, Lira was assessed by Amazon's Flex app as being in "Great" standing as an employee, screenshots obtained by Bloomberg show - part of the algorithmic tracking of Amazon's contracted delivery drivers.

Then, on October 2, 2020, Lira said she received an email saying she'd violated the service's terms and was "no longer eligible to participate in the Amazon Flex program."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-dr...145619753.html

And then here's the niggeress, like we couldn't tell already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1400x-1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	203.7 KB 
ID:	15917

Without the driving gig, Lira began to struggle financially. She stopped paying her mortgage, and her car was repossessed two days after Christmas with donated presents for her kids still inside. Lira was forced to take a government handout to pay her electric, gas and water bills. Eventually she started driving the school bus again and used most of a pandemic stimulus check to get her car back, paying $2,800 in missed payments, repossession and storage fees.

“It just wasn’t fair,” Lira said. “I nearly lost my house.”
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...are-losing-out

Of course we know that niggers lie about everything. Almost lost its house? In looking for a picture of the obvious nigger, well lookie here, it once filed a lawsuit against the rental manager. Obviously the nigger was trying to get out of paying rent for a long time before the pandemic.

https://unicourt.com/case/tx-tr-nedd...gement-1199192
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Even before I found a picture, the name Neddra Lakeia] Lira (found that middle name in a search) and this behavior have written all over it.

Wah wah wah. The nigger didn't do the job, and it must be all YT's fault. Making sure someone isn't goofing off? Racist! Demanding a high level of performance because, you know, Amazon customers expect delivery times to be as stated? Racist! Making niggers work? That's racist too!

Of course we know that niggers lie about everything. Almost lost its house? In looking for a picture of the obvious nigger, well lookie here, it once filed a lawsuit against the rental manager. Obviously the nigger was trying to get out of paying rent for a long time before the pandemic.

Well lookie here!

Reminds me of someone doing a coon voice on the Howard Stern show!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Well lookie here!

Reminds me of someone doing a coon voice on the Howard Stern show!
    Here it is, but there's no video.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I f that ape sow gave up HALF of one "meal" it could pay it's mortgage and car payment and have money in the BANK!! FUCK that nigger cunt!!

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

You the man RC! Good laughs... good times! And a Baba booey to you too!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

I'd never heard that before! :Great stuff. I guess Stern is a big enough liberal that he hasn't been driven off the air.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon is a massively nigger-loving company, so for a nigger to get fired by Amazon, it must have done something really bad.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Amazon is a massively nigger-loving company, so for a nigger to get fired by Amazon, it must have done something really bad.
    96% of the Amazon drivers I see are niggers!!

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lira was forced to take a government handout to pay her electric, gas and water bills.
    Oh, yes. Forced. I'll just bet it felt ashamed about having to take that dirty, free taxpayer money all the way to the bank. I'm sure it grumbled about THAT every step of the way....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post