Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The word "picnic" is now banned - rayciss

Even liberal novelists aren’t buying Brandeis University’s “Oppressive Language List,” which contains head scratchers like “picnic,” “rule of thumb” and “everything going on right now.”

Pulitzer Prize winner Joyce Carol Oates took to her popular Twitter account on Thursday to poke fun at the list, which was developed by the school’s Prevention, Advocacy and Resource Center
    I can see problems ahead:
    But other ultra-woke corrections remain — including suggestions to say “friends” instead of “tribe,” “give it a go” instead of “take a shot at” and “content note” instead of “trigger warning” — the latter because “the word ‘trigger’ has connections to guns for many people.”
    But if you can't say "trigger" how will the Libtards, SJWs, nigger-lovers, alphabet people, etc. express their discomfort over being "triggered"?

https://nypost.com/2021/06/27/joyce-...c-other-words/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberal scholastic system is fucked! Has been for years.Grateful I live in the south or my two daughters may have never made it through to college.And this stupidity will continue till people put a stop to it.Stop accepting,patronizing or agreeing with the “woke”motherfuckers!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Picnic” disappeared from the online Oppressive Language List sometime last week as reports of its existence spread, according to reports.
    Did they give Yogi and Booboo a heads-up?

Personally, this sort of thing amuses me to no end. First because of the ridiculousness of it all but moreover because in the end, it means I win.

I win because wherever and whoever is busy doing laps around the retard tree, I'm getting shit done. Seriously, couldn't you think of a million and one things you could be burning calories over than sitting around advocating for this shit?

5. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The liberal scholastic system is fucked! Has been for years.Grateful I live in the south or my two daughters may have never made it through to college.And this stupidity will continue till people put a stop to it.Stop accepting,patronizing or agreeing with the “woke”motherfuckers!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I win because wherever and whoever is busy doing laps around the retard tree, I'm getting shit done. Seriously, couldn't you think of a million and one things you could be burning calories over than sitting around advocating for this shit?
    It's because they could never do anything productive that they have to think each day of something new that offends them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...how will the Libtards, SJWs, nigger-lovers, alphabet people, etc. express their discomfort over being "triggered"?
    I love it when liberals eat their own. It gives me some comfort knowing that they at least slow themselves down even when no-one else seems to do it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All these woke motherfuckers need to go back to sleep, permanently! When the end of days comes in the not too distant future, they will be the first to perish.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What puzzled me is that this nonsense isn't coming from some hysterical loonies screeching on Tumblr about their "complicated orientation" and how much they love niggers and perverted fanfiction. This is a university.

But then I looked it up and now I understand. I think these three pictures sum it all up.

Brandeis University is a private research university with a liberal arts focus in Waltham/Boston, Massachusetts.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brandeis University.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	255.4 KB 
ID:	15912

Name:	Brandeis University2.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	15913

Name:	brandeis’s complicated.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	963.3 KB 
ID:	15914

https://www.brandeis.edu/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy liked this post