Close

Likes Likes:  70
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Never Send a "BOY" to do a Humans Job

Another prime example of equal opportunity employment at its best.

Of course the job appears to be "nigger work", but sadly if you want the job done right, hire a white guy!

This 35 second clip demonstrates how niggers ruin everything.

Clip also demonstrates how niggers in the background offer support to their brother chimp after disaster strikes!

Niggers + Machinery = FAIL

https://youtu.be/rs8cgeuzcy4

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Another prime example of equal opportunity employment at its best.

Of course the job appears to be "nigger work", but sadly if you want the job done right, hire a white guy!

This 35 second clip demonstrates how niggers ruin everything.

Clip also demonstrates how niggers in the background offer support to their brother chimp after disaster strikes!

Niggers + Machinery = FAIL

https://youtu.be/rs8cgeuzcy4
    A piece of SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT being covered by SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

3. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a nigger could go from "Lawdy Jeebus!" to "Dat wuz uhsum, dat wuz uhsum!"

I'm surprised it didn't crouch down and start sucking the ground dry, or maybe the video ended too soon.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My fishing buddy drove the shit wagon when he first started working at Kennedy Airport. They had a little dirty trick
    battle going with their counterparts in Puerto Rico, that would cause a shit explosion when the plane was pumped
    out. They called it, the "Candygram".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the nigger got a nice big mouthful.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers fuck everything up. A few months ago I had to have the septic tank at my home cleaned out. They sent a fucking dumb nigger. It started digging in the yard without a clue and without asking me where the septic tank was.Before I could stop it, the shit skin had dug three holes in my lawn and broke the wire to the Internet..
    I called the septic company, but they couldn’t get anyone out for a week and I needed it done. So I carefully watched the fucking monkey and had him complete the job,because I had no choice.
    After that, AT&T had to come fix the wire. ATT was wondering why a wire 20 feet from the tank was broken.I told the repairman”it was a nigger”He smiled and understood.
    The next time I need my septic tank cleaned, I’m going to use a different co.Honey dipping is an easy job, but giving stupid niggs anything harder than cleaning a shithouse or wiping down a McDonald’s table is a stretch.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    but giving stupid niggs anything harder than cleaning a shithouse or wiping down a McDonald’s table is a stretch.
    I wouldn't trust niggers to clean tables. You gave me a flashback to when I was 10 years old at someone's birthday party. Unfortunately there was a niglet, which was full of TNB, needless to say. It spilled ketchup on the outdoor wooden picnic table, and so it started licking it up just like a dog would. Then Duaine (that was its name) looked up at me with this look of pure savagery and self satisfaction. It was proud of itself for what it did.

This was one of the niglets of the coalburner next door that I've mentioned a few times. Holy God, I actually found them on Facespook now. The niglet's profile picture shows it holding a little white girl that it claims is its own, but there's no way in hell. A quadroon might have light brown hair and light white skin, but not this time. The coalburner mated with a charcoal briquette and produced three spawns of hell that were also charcoal briquettes. So I'm worried the nigger grew up and found itself a desperate white woman with a little girl. In elementary school the nigger was infamous for trying to muh dikk all the white girls on the playground.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, N/A, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I wouldn't trust niggers to clean tables. You gave me a flashback to when I was 10 years old at someone's birthday party. Unfortunately there was a niglet, which was full of TNB, needless to say. It spilled ketchup on the outdoor wooden picnic table, and so it started licking it up just like a dog would. Then Duaine (that was its name) looked up at me with this look of pure savagery and self satisfaction. It was proud of itself for what it did.

This was one of the niglets of the coalburner next door that I've mentioned a few times. Holy God, I actually found them on Facespook now. The niglet's profile picture shows it holding a little white girl that it claims is its own, but there's no way in hell. A quadroon might have light brown hair and light white skin, but not this time. The coalburner mated with a charcoal briquette and produced three spawns of hell that were also charcoal briquettes. So I'm worried the nigger grew up and found itself a desperate white woman with a little girl. In elementary school the nigger was infamous for trying to muh dikk all the white girls on the playground.
    New Haven Ct 1970’s.The grade school(Kindergarten to 6th grade) my sister (she was 3 yrs younger)and I attended was small (30 kids per class) and mostly white.But, they bussed in a few token nigglets for every class.Anyway there was a savage nigger named Brian Purvis in my sisters class. He tried to touch to possibly get a chance at muh dicking her every day at recess.She was probably around eight years old at the time. I remember being in sixth grade and she was in third grade. I knocked some sparks off the nigger’s head with a swing set chain in the playground. And the fucker still continued to fuck with her the next day! Finally my dad went to school and they kept the nigg away from my sister permanently.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... ATT was wondering why a wire 20 feet from the tank was broken. I told the repairman” it was a nigger” He smiled and understood..."

I've used that line before and around here, it draws no surprised response. Almost like everyone around here knows niggers ruin everything.

Very similar to when I call for carpet cleaning or other home service I can't provide myself, I always tell the call taker after confirming the appointment... "and don't be sending a spook over here", and immediately without hesitation they reply, "Yes sir, that won't be a problem".

N.A.A.C.P.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , N/A, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a nigger could go from "Lawdy Jeebus!" to "Dat wuz uhsum, dat wuz uhsum!"

I'm surprised it didn't crouch down and start sucking the ground dry, or maybe the video ended too soon.

Doesn't take much to entertain niggers!

If you look at the video closely, it appears to be obvious Shitavious is attempting to Muh Dikk the dipper hose!!!

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I told the repairman”it was a nigger”He smiled and understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I've used that line before and around here, it draws no surprised response. Almost like everyone around here knows niggers ruin everything.

Very similar to when I call for carpet cleaning or other home service I can't provide myself, I always tell the call taker after confirming the appointment... "and don't be sending a spook over here", and immediately without hesitation they reply, "Yes sir, that won't be a problem".
    I would love to deal with people who I already know I can say "nigger" around. My area is really human, but I don't know when I might be dealing with libtard cuck types.

I have some awesome friends who, when we were just getting to know each other, I was talking with about whatever crime was in the news. I made an unintentional but noticeable pause when saying "black people," and the husband said, "It's ok, you can say nigger around us."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1371709289730.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	15918

16. Likes N/A, Rastus Nigger, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    New Haven Ct 1970’s.The grade school(Kindergarten to 6th grade) my sister (she was 3 yrs younger)and I attended was small (30 kids per class) and mostly white.But, they bussed in a few token nigglets for every class.Anyway there was a savage nigger named Brian Purvis in my sisters class. He tried to touch to possibly get a chance at muh dicking her every day at recess.She was probably around eight years old at the time. I remember being in sixth grade and she was in third grade. I knocked some sparks off the nigger’s head with a swing set chain in the playground. And the fucker still continued to fuck with her the next day! Finally my dad went to school and they kept the nigg away from my sister permanently.
    Awesome! I applaud you and your dad. You two may have saved her life. George Stinney proved that there's no such thing as a nigger too young to muh dikk and kill.

The most I ever did to that nigger was punch it in the face or something. I was on my bicycle in front of the house, and it was harassing me. It ran inside, then a few minutes later came out trying to scream, but sounding more like it was crying, and hit me on the side. I didn't hate niggers then and didn't know their cowardly nature, but I knew I had nothing to fear from this pipsqueak's frontal attack. I didn't even have to toughen up.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just know that nigger took the rest of the contents of the tank to its jenkem factory and told the human boss "It all beez spilt".
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

20. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I say Nigger all the time.... Fuck them and their feelings if they can't handle it.
    I agree. If someone is offended by me saying nigger in front of them, we can’t be friends.And if they like niggers, we’re going to be enemies.I care nothing about anyone’s feelings.But I try to be quiet and keep opinions to myself when around customers. I am a five-star company.And I need to remain so!
    I read about a contractor in Tampa. He said he did not like BLM in front of white customers.Their daughter was a coal burner. So when the contractor left, they gave him a slew of bad reviews. And that definitely lowered the amount of new business he will get.
    And the thing about libtard customers is that they will smile to your face,but as soon as you leave they will backstab you.Just like a liberal,they will sling mud at you all over social media about your company.You’ll wake up with hundreds of bad reviews from people you’ve never even met!

22. Likes N/A, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! I applaud you and your dad. You two may have saved her life. George Stinney proved that there's no such thing as a nigger too young to muh dikk and kill.

The most I ever did to that nigger was punch it in the face or something. I was on my bicycle in front of the house, and it was harassing me. It ran inside, then a few minutes later came out trying to scream, but sounding more like it was crying, and hit me on the side. I didn't hate niggers then and didn't know their cowardly nature, but I knew I had nothing to fear from this pipsqueak's frontal attack. I didn't even have to toughen up.
    “George Stinny” ,that’s the 14 yr old nigger who killed the 7&8 yr old white girls back in the 1940’s.Now the fucking liberals are making the little murdering monkey into a Saint and martyr.I’ve seen documentaries where the families of the victims and LEOs spoke. Yes, the little nigger did it!No doubt at all!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “George Stinny” ,that’s the 14 yr old nigger who killed the 7&8 yr old white girls back in the 1940’s.Now the fucking liberals are making the little murdering monkey into a Saint and martyr.I’ve seen documentaries where the families of the victims and LEOs spoke. Yes, the little nigger did it!No doubt at all!
    George Stinney, a.k.a. "Toast"

26. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I say Nigger all the time.... Fuck them and their feelings if they can't handle it.
    I read about a contractor in Tampa. He said he did not like BLM in front of white customers.Their daughter was a coal burner. So when the contractor left, they gave him a slew of bad reviews. And that definitely lowered the amount of new business he will get.
    Some of us don't have the luxury of being so open because of reputations in our professions. I've had libtards try to dox me before, and the nicest-seeming neighbor could still turn around and secretly try to get me fired. It shouldn't happen, but it can and does.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word "nigger" flows pretty fluidly around the house, with the exception of when the young grandchildren are around.

We would hate for them to repeat what we say at an inopportune time, until they are old enough to know that a nigger is a problem, not just a word.

One day after one of my daughter's friends left, she runs up to me... "Daaaaad! her parents adopted a nigger a few years back".

I told her I'm not concerned about her GF's feelings nor her parents little pet nigger.

They are still friends and she knows the perils of living with a nigger as said nigger already has a criminal record, costing her parents thousands! Imagine that!

N.A.A.C.P.

30. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of us don't have the luxury of being so open because of reputations in our professions. I've had libtards try to dox me before, and the nicest-seeming neighbor could still turn around and secretly try to get me fired. It shouldn't happen, but it can and does.
    My friend is "Racially frank" as he likes to put it, and is a comedy racist, like myself. We don't do anything to blacks,
    except stand up to them if need be, and goof on them. He does it right on Facebook, because he's a one-man carpentry machine, who's always in demand, and he just doesn't give a fuck. He actually had some libturd asshole look up a good review he posted for a dentist, and then try to get the dentist to drop him as a patient. The dentist didn't even remember who he was. One thing is for sure - no libturd will go anywhere near this huge kraut in
    person.

32. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    George Stinney, a.k.a. "Toast"
    More like sun dried dung.

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast