Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Markevis, Rashawn, Davine, Malik and their nigger gang pals terrorize Delaware with crime wave from 2018 to 2021

At least 6 killings linked to sweeping Wilmington-area gang indictment that left 14 charged

Fourteen young men and teenagers were indicted Monday on more than 120 criminal charges, including murder, stemming from what court documents describe as their involvement in a Wilmington-area gang.

Members of the gang – identified by the Delaware Department of Justice as NorthPak – are charged with committing dozens of crimes between Nov. 11, 2018, and April 21 of this year, including the killings of at least six people: Stephan Price, Taron Whaley, Taquan Davis, Shareef Hamilton, Dakevis Reed and Ollier Henry (Henry's first name has been spelled Olleir by Wilmington police).

Half of the suspects are indicted on murder charges.
    Hynson, Clark, Robinson, Smith, Wing, Coffield and Caleb Lancaster have all also been charged with attempted first-degree murder.

The others indicted – Rashawn George, Dion Young, Khalil Rodriguez-Fitzgerald, Amire Pierce, Malik Benson and a 16-year-old whom Delaware Online/The News Journal is not naming because of his age – face different charges, including weapons offenses.
    https://www.delawareonline.com/story...nt/7766640002/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They all had masks on but the masks sure can't hide the fact they're NIGGERS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    At least 6 killings linked to sweeping Wilmington-area gang indictment that left 14 charged

Corn Pop's keyids!!

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    young men and teenagers
    Always that "young" BS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Committed crimes since the time they could crawl.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	15829
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to get tipped off, and know when to stand outside the police station, when a gang of jaboons gets
    brought in. As each one walks by, look at them, and say "nigger", "nigger", "nigger", just to salt the wound.
    Years ago, I was in traffic, with a few of my construction sidekicks, which included two brothers, who were infamous
    rowdys. A NYC Dept. of Corrections bus, full of nigger prisoners pulls up next to us, so of course, the brothers both
    spit on the windows where the convicts faces were. Ho lee fuk, the ruckus that kicked off on that bus was
    unbelievable, and was then made worse by us laughing in their face at the next light. I felt bad for the guards, but
    they were niggers too, so fuck 'em.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

One of the MOST FUXATED cities in the North East!! I used to live there and I KNOW first hand!!

11. Likes Sandy liked this post