Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Burner Scores A Murder Charge With Her Buck

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/06/26/cmpd...te-hotel-room/

Charlotte Mecklenburg Police are investigating a homicide at a hotel in south Charlotte.

Dean Varian was found inside a hotel room with a gunshot wound.

Police say they rendered first aid until MEDIC took him to the hospital where he was later pronounced good.

Detectives hours later charged three suspects for the murder of Varian: Coal Burning Slut Whore Alicia Thrower, Kheelen Stockdale and a 16-year-old. All were charged with first degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon in connection with this case.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alicia Thrower ? WTF was a decent blondie like her burning coal for ? She would clean up nice,
    if she wasn't fouled by the schvugger.....
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 06-26-2021 at 06:22 PM.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! I go to look up one criminigger and what do I get? and this is just a minor sidebar. Amazing that no one yet will admit that there is a serious nigger problem.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mugshot 06-26-2021 15 58 00 Wake County, North Carolina.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	15877

Name:	Mugshot2 06-26-2021 15 58 00 Wake County, North Carolina.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	15878
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Damn! I go to look up one criminigger and what do I get? and this is just a minor sidebar. Amazing that no one yet will admit that there is a serious nigger problem.

Name:	Mugshot 06-26-2021 15 58 00 Wake County, North Carolina.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	15877

Name:	Mugshot2 06-26-2021 15 58 00 Wake County, North Carolina.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	15878
    I want to stay in NY, but lifelong residents like me are being driven out, to pay for niggers.
    I know too many people that sold their homes, moved to Florida, then came back.
    I was considering North Cackalacka as a possible destination, but seeing this rouge's gallery
    of dark black, retarded jaboons makes me think twice.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I want to stay in NY, but lifelong residents like me are being driven out, to pay for niggers.
    I was considering North Cackalacka as a possible destination, but seeing this rouge's gallery

I have an online friend who went to North Carolina for a job. She had such a terrible time with the neegrows there she ended up going back to Indiana, which these days I'm not sure is much of an improvement.

Maybe you should try Maine? All the times I was there I don't recall even seeing a nigger, although these days it may be infested with peace-loving, migratory Somalicoons.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers in the southeast are dark black, and extra stupid. There seems to be plenty of their enablers there
    as well, and they are home grown. The cancer has spread nationwide. They want there to be no place to get away
    from their pets. I might just have to stay here and make my stand.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers in the southeast are dark black, and extra stupid. There seems to be plenty of their enablers there
    as well, and they are home grown. The cancer has spread nationwide. They want there to be no place to get away
    from their pets. I might just have to stay here and make my stand.

That's really sad, that there is no escape. My friend is blond/blue eyed, and she got not only constant muh dik harassment from the bucks, but hatred from the lazy sows she had to work with.

Here's a list of the 10 safest cities and by "safe" I'm assuming not overly infested with darkies.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/s...merica?slide=2

I feel so lucky to live in a place that is, so far, nigger-free. I hope you find some sanctuary.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I once had a really good job opportunity, and fortunately I looked up Jacksonville FL's demographics first. I didn't even bother going down for an interview. It was going to be jumping two rungs up the corporate ladder, but why, when I'd worry about home break-ins while I was gone, of Mrs. S being accosted at grocery stores, of niggers I might run into on my new commute?

So we stayed in the metro area a while longer. Better the nigger devils you know.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have an online friend who went to North Carolina for a job. She had such a terrible time with the neegrows there she ended up going back to Indiana, which these days I'm not sure is much of an improvement.

Maybe you should try Maine? All the times I was there I don't recall even seeing a nigger, although these days it may be infested with peace-loving, migratory Somalicoons.

Except for the nigger infested north west... Hammond, Gary, East Chicago... Indiana for the most part is pretty nigger unfriendly.

I personally witnessed a shine knuckle into a small town diner about 40 miles out of Indy, and wait 10 or 15 minutes for a menu and glass of water. It never came. He was seated at the counter and was passed by dozens of times by the wait staff.

When he eventually figured out he wasn't going to get waited on, he knuckled on out.

You could hear the locals conversations suddenly change for about half a minute to discuss the coon that had the balls to walk in their family friendly diner.

If your friend was from anyplace in Indiana except the Chicagoland area, I can see why she had a problem with niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Except for the nigger infested north west... Hammond, Gary, East Chicago... Indiana for the most part is pretty nigger unfriendly.

I personally witnessed a shine knuckle into a small town diner about 40 miles out of Indy, and wait 10 or 15 minutes for a menu and glass of water. It never came. He was seated at the counter and was passed by dozens of times by the wait staff

When he eventually figured out he wasn't going to get waited on, he knuckled on out.

You could hear the locals conversations suddenly change for about half a minute to discuss the coon that had the balls to walk in their family friendly diner.

If your friend was from anyplace in Indiana except the Chicagoland area, I can see why she had a problem with niggers!
    Wow. How long ago was this, that the nigger didn't feel free to start busting the place up and attacking the waitress?

My friend is in the Indianapolis area and she never mentions niggers. She told me stories about the niggers in SOUTH Carolina (I asked her yesterday and it was South, not North), particularly the nasty sows who treated her like shit at work. She had a good job in IT but lasted for only one year there.

I thought she might be a good person for me to ask a question I had, which is why all the sows start shitting out niglets at 15 or so years old.

She said they have to hurry up and get pregnant before their bucks get shot or go to NU. That seems to make sense.

19. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Except for the nigger infested north west... Hammond, Gary, East Chicago... Indiana for the most part is pretty [b][i]nigger unfriendly. with niggers!
    I'm intimately familiar with LaPorte, Porter and parts of Lake counties in Northern Indiana and can confirm this 100%.

Though Lake County is where Gary sits and festers, you really don't need to be too far distanced to be rid of the shines.
    It's an interesting social dynamic that I've not seen much anywhere else.
    It seems that at some point in history, once Gary was seeded with niggers and the population there blew-up, the whites in surrounding areas east and south said "aw fuck no!".

There's a real blue-collar presence among the whites who I guess....just took a stand and stayed put. It's like buffer zone between the shines in Gary and the decent white folk in the rest of Indiana. It's a beautiful thing.

Name:	sunset-town-black-history-month_fullsize_story1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	15901

21. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post