Close

Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Main Derek Chauvin thread: 22 1/2 Years....

For Officer Chauvin, not sure, guess he'll do 15 ?, also he has appealed his case I think......the biggest problem I think will be some caged nigger that trys to kill him. IMO, Chauvin was stupid but he wasnt at fault, seems like the defense should've shown in maybe a video taped re-enactment, that just because you hold some nigger down by the neck, they aren't going to automatically croak...

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Chauvin get 22.5 years

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...ing/index.html

After taking a knee to support BLM, as Colin Kaepernick once did, Chauvin was sentenced to 22.5 years for being too woke. The judge is hoping that Chauvin will someday realize that enforcing the law is a crime and that he and other cops should stop doing that.

Cops across the nation have said that they are happy that a police officer was imprisoned as a result of doing their job, and they say they are now more motivated than ever.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Chauvin was thrown under the bus to stop the niggers from rioting, burning and looting. Simple as that.

Sacrificial Lamb
    Yea....and I think that the $27 Million the nigger George 's fambly got helped smooth things out too.....and I'll bet if someone would've told nigger George's fambly that they could get $27 Million if nigger George croaked, some nigger in its fambly would've offed it.....lol

6. Likes N/A, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger famblies will eat each other for $27,000,000!!!

We just don't have enough 27mm's to get rid of them all!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fucking disgrace.

What I hope will happen next: A staged suicide, secret identity and new secret life in somewhere else. I salute you, Sir.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nigger famblies will eat each other for $27,000,000!!!

We just don't have enough 27mm's to get rid of them all!
    Think the niggers would take a check Mr. CCR ? ....lol

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's the problem. Niggers have been looking for a Derek Chauvin since the day when a shortsighted president had the brilliant idea to let them run loose across Amercia. Floyd is the smoking gun, the evidence that all cops have it in for shit skins. What happened was nothing but a bizarre combination of Fentanyl and Covid. Yet apes will forever hold up St. George as a martyr whose very name proves the existence of "instituthonal raycissim."

13. Likes Celticgirl, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chauvin should serve as a warning to all cops going forward of what NOT to do in public. From here on out, if a nigger needs to be wrangled or set straight, do that shit out of the public eye. TCOB, yes. Create more sympathy for the ugly, evil, destructive sub-Humans -- UNforgivable!

Chauvin is not a hero to me because he was stupid and set our cause back. There's a "right" way and a "wrong" way to deal with nigger filth in the current environment. Allowing yourself to be filmed for 8 minutes while wrangling a nigger that was stroking out anyway was not smart. That nigger would have self-deleted or been greased by another nigger at some point.

There are better, and more clandestine ways, to deal with niggers, and I'll leave it at that...

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...ing/index.html

After taking a knee to support BLM, as Colin Kaepernick once did, Chauvin was sentenced to 22.5 years for being too woke. The judge is hoping that Chauvin will someday realize that enforcing the law is a crime and that he and other cops should stop doing that.

Cops across the nation have said that they are happy that a police officer was imprisoned as a result of doing their job, and they say they are now more motivated than ever.
    I'm stunned and p.ssed beyond belief but I don't suppose I should be. Maybe the good Mr. Chauvin should have retained the legal team (or part of it) which defended the obviously guilty 'O.J'. Oh wait - sorry, in that memorable and farcical case the victim was WHITE!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    In the same Demorat loving state of MN. Niggerman Noor ('Apefirmative akkshun' PO/PO appointee) gets 12.5 years for MURDERING (Shooting) a human (Australian female) at point blank range with NO credible explanation apart from it thought (Duh) it 'heard' noises presumably as in 'Jungle' noises. In this current farce a human P.O is FORCED to RESTRAIN a solidly built VIOLENT CRIMINAL who RESISTED ARREST and he gets double the time for trying to make the world a better place for humanity. Justice?....you must be f.cking JOKING!!!!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    DaTroof
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a horse. The M.E. said if he had shown up at a random scene and found Curious George dead, he'd of immediately ruled the death an overdose. Different camera angle showed Chauvins knee was on it's back most the time. I saw two niggers for the prosecution admit that fact. Not to mention it claimed "ah caint breeves" while he was in the back of the cop car. How many times can we suppose Chauvin had heard niggers lying through dey teef dat dey caints breeves or complain about some other ailment? Poor guy got railroaded. Sacraficial lamb for the niggers and nigger lovin white libs. Pure and simple.

20. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Chauvin should have let that nigger George die of his own fentanyl. Meanwhile other pregnant women-robbing niggers are now let out after 24 hours in cities like SF and NY.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's the problem. Niggers have been looking for a Derek Chauvin since the day when a shortsighted president had the brilliant idea to let them run loose across Amercia. Floyd is the smoking gun, the evidence that all cops have it in for shit skins. What happened was nothing but a bizarre combination of Fentanyl and Covid. Yet apes will forever hold up St. George as a martyr whose very name proves the existence of "instituthonal raycissim."
    He was also coonmitting crimes and harrassing the good human public, same as that dumbass worthless bum shitskin who got chokeholded on the NYC subway that the enablers forgot to keep crying about after a week.