Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Judge says, No Coddling for Dirty Nigger Sharecroppers

A federal judge in Florida struck a blow against the Agriculture Department's debt relief program for farmers of color (niggers) by issuing the first preliminary injunction amid a series of court battles. USDA is fighting five court battles around the country filed on behalf of white (human) farmers who claim they would otherwise qualify for the debt relief if not for the color of their skin.

Finally, some common sense in following the law, specifically, the constitution. Left-wing whack-jobs in congress voted to hand out unconstitutional gibs to niggers (now blocked by the judiciary) - too bad some ballsy opponents didn't craft a bill titled, "No Gibs for Groids."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-relief-495937

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I posted on this story maybe a month ago, what it was, was $5 Billion buried in nigger lover joe blows Trillion dollar "Help niggers" package , it was aimed Specifically at niggers, I happen to see a human farmer back then with his lawyer intending on sueing the nigger lover in the oval office over it.....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I posted on this story maybe a month ago, what it was, was $5 Billion buried in nigger lover joe blows Trillion dollar "Help niggers" package , it was aimed Specifically at niggers, I happen to see a human farmer back then with his lawyer intending on sueing the nigger lover in the oval office over it.....
    Giving money to niggers is like giving money to homeless drug addicts; it doesn't help them. It's never enough and they would just waste it. $5 Billion is a lot of money to waste on niggers (although it might temporarily boost the clown shoe, fried chiggun, Newport cigarette, watermelon and malt liquor markets).

The $5 Billion would be far better spent if it were split among everyone who ever posted here at Chimpout. I'm sure everyone here has better money management skills than any nigger... They could call it a public education grant.

4. Likes Rastus Nigger, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    $5 Billion is a lot of money to waste on niggers (although it might temporarily boost the clown shoe, fried chiggun, Newport cigarette, watermelon and malt liquor markets)..
    You've probably heard of niggers (and a lot of humans) that win big lotto prizes and go broke within a few years. That home renovation show would sometimes redo a house into a big one, with lots of bedrooms and other space, and then pay off the mortgage. Then the niggers would take out a new mortgage, which they'd default on, and wring their paws as they blamed evil YT for scamming them.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing involving Federal money and niggers should be rounding them up then shipping them all back to Apefrica.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Obsolete Farm Equipment.. Using Obsolete Farm Equipment to farm...... OH the Irony!!!!!
    Yep!!