Close

Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger has problems with comprehending "Drop The Knife!" commands from Police, earns batwings

Body camera footage shows man with knife ran at SLCPD officers before they shot him

The officer tells Yahya to put down the knife twice more over the next 10 seconds. Then he tells his partner to get out his Taser. Almost simultaneously, Yahya runs at the officer’s partner.

The officer again yells for him to drop the knife and to stop running. Yahya doesn’t. Four seconds later, Yahya has nearly closed the distance between officers and is still sprinting.

The officers fire several times, hitting Yahya who falls and careens forward with his hands in front of him. He lands within a few feet of one of the officers, who has also fallen down. Police have not said how many times Yahya was hit.

After the shooting, video shows that the officers try to get Yahya to let go of the knife in his hand.
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2021/06/...footage-shows/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh, I love these ones. Wait, don't tell me.

WOW! Thanks Whitey!

Police have not said how many times Yahya was hit.
    Enough to turn him into a sprinkler, wow!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigga been goodified permanently.He gon be good from now on.LOL!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stabby nigger gets his batwings. It's all good.
    That was good shooting, but his partner damn near
    ended up in the line of fire.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Stabby nigger gets his batwings. It's all good.
    That was good shooting, but his partner damn near
    ended up in the line of fire.
    You saw that too huh? I don't think he fell. I think he dropped to save himself. I understand situational awareness but goddamn the dude nearly clicked his partner.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A real life running nigger target. I like that he is wearing a mask, lol.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NICE!!! Good shooting, officers! Bag us another!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You saw that too huh? I don't think he fell. I think he dropped to save himself. I understand situational awareness but goddamn the dude nearly clicked his partner.
    A nigger is usually a safe backstop for handgun rounds, but that was cutting it close.
    That tar pigeon was moving fast. You could see the cop leading it.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That tar pigeon was moving fast. You could see the cop leading it.
    Some funny shit Ray! "tar pidgeon" Bwahaha

PULL!

BTW, yeah .40 S&W is just about right. Good choice. My personal is a 1911 cuz I'm old school and I loved 'em the second I qualified with one 45 years ago. Love mine, 5" Gubbamint. Sometimes slow, fat and short really gets the job done.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigga been goodified permanently.He gon be good from now on.LOL!
    Tru Dat!!

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Some funny shit Ray! "tar pidgeon" Bwahaha

PULL!

BTW, yeah .40 S&W is just about right. Good choice. My personal is a 1911 cuz I'm old school and I loved 'em the second I qualified with one 45 years ago. Love mine, 5" Gubbamint. Sometimes slow, fat and short really gets the job done.
    I never tried a .40, but it seems like a nice cartridge. I've got a variety of 9mm's, but they don't pop my corn.
    I'm a 1911 guy like you. I practice with a customized Commander, carry a lightweight officer's model.
    I used to get a kick out of 200 grain flat points at a 1050 fps, but I haven't reloaded in years, so I shoot 230 HPs.

13. Likes Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police have not said how many times Yahya was hit.
    I hope it's like the old story, supposedly true, of niggers "demanding answers" (they demand everything) of why cops shot a nigger so many times. The chief said it was because that's all the rounds they had.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I hope it's like the old story, supposedly true, of niggers "demanding answers" (they demand everything) of why cops shot a nigger so many times. The chief said it was because that's all the rounds they had.
    Really Sandman, the Chief said that? I must have missed it. I think what you're talking about addresses the generally foul disposition of every nigger born.
    What difference does it make if it's really dead or just exceptionally dead? That shine probably had enough holes in it to whistle if it had still been running and yet the fambly wants a coroner's inquest on every last round.
    I'm convinced they do that just to irritate YT. But Oh Lawdy, muh-baby had 63 holes in him and one MIGHT have been an exit wound where an entrance wound should have been.

They want to pour over this shit like the Zapruder film just to be a pain in the ass.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noes! The nigger beez day-ed! Good riddance to the feral idiot shitskinned beast.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

17. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    A real life running nigger target. I like that he is wearing a mask, lol.
    Remember A Million Ways to Die in the West?

I thought I was gonna blow an aneurism when they were at the county fair shooting gallery and there were those "runaway slave" targets. Holy shit that was funny. And I can't find a screenshot of that using Google to save my life. Bastards.

19. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I remember that case - and it was a true story. Happened in Florida, a nigger murdered a cop, so you can imagine what the po-po were thinking when they went after that spade. When they caught up with the jigaboo, they fired 110 rounds and hit the nigger something like 49 times. Some nigger or niggerloving reporter asked why they had fired that many times and yep, the chief really did say, "that was all the rounds they had."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one lying white cop! "I wanna help you buddy, I wanna help you buddy"!!!

Good shooting officer!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That's one lying white cop! "I wanna help you buddy, I wanna help you buddy"!!!

Good shooting officer!
    Aaahhhh, Haha, haa

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I remember that case - and it was a true story. Happened in Florida, a nigger murdered a cop, so you can imagine what the po-po were thinking when they went after that spade. When they caught up with the jigaboo, they fired 110 rounds and hit the nigger something like 49 times. Some nigger or niggerloving reporter asked why they had fired that many times and yep, the chief really did say, "that was all the rounds they had."
    Recently the dummy who was so high it passed-out in the drive thru at a Jack-in-the-box or something. Damn I can't remember where but right after the first cop yells "gun!" it sounded like Normandy Beach. Like belt-fed fully automatic fire. It's a beautiful thing and I don't know why that's so satisfying for me.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

Another true story...

13 of Cleveland's Division of Polices' finest coon hunters pumped 137 rounds into a niggermobile stopped after a short chase. It was believed the occupants of the car shot at the PoPo.

One coon trapped 23 rounds, the other 24. The remarkable thing was one officer was reportedly standing on the niggermobile roof, firing a total of 49 shots downward.

That means he exhausted his first mag and reloaded twice!

This fine officer was acquitted as it was obvious he was only trying to stop the threat!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoo...lissa_Williams

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast