Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Newest Crime Has 'Nigger' Written All Over It

https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-c...134700066.html

Sometimes I really believe that niggers do nothing except think about muh-dik and new criminal schemes. They do nothing else. They provide no positive benefit to society. The human race would be much better off without them. Don't do business with niggers. Do not interact with niggers. Definitely DO NOT have 'relations' with niggers.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Rastus Nigger, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always mind your surroundings, carry something with good stopping power, and for God's sake, don't leave valuables in your car no matter where they're hidden!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/another-c...134700066.html

Sometimes I really believe that niggers do nothing except think about muh-dik and new criminal schemes. They do nothing else. They provide no positive benefit to society. The human race would be much better off without them. Don't do business with niggers. Do not interact with niggers. Definitely DO NOT have 'relations' with niggers.

The practice they refer to was probably originally called "Jigging", so named for the criminals that perpetrate it... because that's what they do!

MSM probably cleaned it up to "Jugging" so as not to offend pet niggers or their cucked, libtard handlers.

When I withdraw money, I put the envelope in my pocket... the pocket that is basically covered by my Glock. Come get it niggy niggy

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The practice they refer to was probably originally called "Jigging", so named for the criminals that perpetrate it... because that's what they do!

MSM probably cleaned it up to "Jugging" so as not to offend pet niggers or their cucked, libtard handlers.

When I withdraw money, I put the envelope in my pocket... the pocket that is basically covered by my Glock. Come get it niggy niggy
    With any other animal, I'd say that's an unsportsmanlike trap. But we're talking about niggers, so...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I treat valuables and cash just like my gun.
    On my person, never left in my vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Up until recently, every teller in my bank, in my all white town, and the one adjacent to it, were niggers.
    This happened about 5 years ago, almost overnight. My parents were going to close out their safe deposit box,
    and I mentioned that bank tellers call robbers when they see that, and to wait until I go with them. Of course,
    I get completely ignored, and find out after they did it. Lucky for them - there are no more tellers. They just have
    managers, who direct you to ATM machines inside the bank. None of them are niggers, so I guess it's preferable.

11. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back when I routinely carried large amounts of cash I also carried two pistols at all times. The more money I was carrying the worse I dressed, I usually looked like a street bum when I went to the bank to make the daily business deposits. There was an entrance for businesses only and of course the security guards were aware most depositors were armed even though we weren't supposed to be. They knew who all of us were and always waved us in.

After one extremely busy holiday weekend we had so much cash to deposit the owner had to come along so we could carry all of it into the bank. On the way an idiot decided to play the road rage game (we'd done nothing wrong, we're a lot smarter than that) and wanted us to pull over and fight him and his passenger. They had no idea why we broke out laughing at them and played it off as a joke. That threw them off their game and they drove away totally unaware how close they'd came to being ventilated like a screen door. The morons were white teenagers, very likely from the suburbs where they never encountered people like us.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post