Close

Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The next nigger of NYC

Just when you thought commie mayor billy de-oildriller was bad here comes the next nigger of NYC.

There aren't any Republicans left in NYC, so you can forget about the other side.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7767563002

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He’ll be “nu yawk’s” next mayor.Then,shortly afterwards he’ll be found in a hotel room with underage girls or boys smoking crack and muh dickin! And “NU Yawk” will even love him more.All I can say is “I’m glad I got out of that septic tank”.

3. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Just when you thought commie mayor billy de-oildriller was bad here comes the next nigger of NYC.

There aren't any Republicans left in NYC, so you can forget about the other side.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7767563002
    It would be nice if Curtis Sliwa was elected. Then again, I MIGHT win the Florida Lotto!!

5. Likes Sandy , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, the next mayor of NYC will likely be a nigger. I say likely because there is a very slight chance that a Republican will win. Of course there is also a slight chance that a snow will survive in hell.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...ry-11625682984

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, the next mayor of NYC will likely be a nigger. I say likely because there is a very slight chance that a Republican will win. Of course there is also a slight chance that a snow will survive in hell.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yor...ry-11625682984
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The demographics are way worse than when nigger Dinkins was HNIC, so I predict NYC will have a nigger mayor and just utter destruction in that city within a few short years.

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The crime rate is sure to raise exponentially. In a few months it will rival Chicago. It will of course be an evil YT gun problem...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    The demographics are way worse than when nigger Dinkins was HNIC, so I predict NYC will have a nigger mayor and just utter destruction in that city within a few short years.
    It hasn't been destroyed yet? You mean it's going to get worst?

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It hasn't been destroyed yet? You mean it's going to get worst?
    Might as well now make "Escape from New York" into real life.

I'm starting to lose sympathy for my non-liberal friends still living in the city. There are a dozen of them spread from Brooklyn to the Bronx, but what are they waiting for? Do they need a sign from heaven to tell them to get out of Dodge? They're like people standing around while Noah built the ark.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Snake Plissken and I have some things in common - rugged good looks (except I'm way bigger, and have two eyes),
    and access to the same equipment (minus the 3x9 scope). I'll likely opt for an update on the latter, when the SHTF.
    There will be no quarter offered, or asked for, when the funky NYC negro is sighted. Let the chimps fall, where they may.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to lose sympathy for my non-liberal friends still living in the city. There are a dozen of them spread from Brooklyn to the Bronx, but what are they waiting for? Do they need a sign from heaven to tell them to get out of Dodge? They're like people standing around while Noah built the ark.
    You can add my mother to your list. I offered to buy her a house for free and still she refuses to move.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , eyeznteef liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can add my mother to your list. I offered to buy her a house for free and still she refuses to move.
    Back in the day, there were certain neighborhoods where all the cops lived, ones where the mob guys lived,
    and some where both were from. The niggers knew to stay clear, but then Fat Nick Minnuci got 15 years, for
    defending his Howard Beach neighborhood from thieving blackaroons. All he did was baseball bat a nigger who
    they caught breaking into cars. He should have got the key to the city, and a pat on the back.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same with my mother in Rochester. Relatives keep dumping money into their overtaxed properties up there, and I keep telling them good luck getting a ROI, especially when SHTF in NY, which is coming. Just fucking sell, already, like they should have done 15 years ago. It's like they have a death wish.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same with my mother in Rochester. Relatives keep dumping money into their overtaxed properties up there, and I keep telling them good luck getting a ROI, especially when SHTF in NY, which is coming. Just fucking sell, already, like they should have done 15 years ago. It's like they have a death wish.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Except that my mother and father lives in an apt that they do not own.
    If I lived in a rotten apartment surrounded by 'spanics and niggers and someone offers to buy me a free house, I would crawl 20 miles to get there.

I'm sick of going there to visit them. There is nowhere to park. I'm not taking the stinking nigger infested subway trains.

I'm yelling at them to get the fuck out of there before the bullets fly through the walls. Come on. Free house and I'll hire non-niggers to move them. They won't have to life a finger.

23. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're like people standing around while Noah built the ark.
    At least they had somewhat of an excuse - they had never seen it rain, much less a flood. Who hasn't seen a nigger or the mess of bodies and shit it leaves behind? Especially in NY!

When it comes to disasters of Biblical proportions, it's hard to pity the folks that were told or should have seen it coming but refused to leave - from the flood to Sodom and Gomorrah to Armageddon; it's not like it's a big secret.

That's why I'm trying to get out of this shit hole right now. Between the hurricanes and the niggers, I can take a hint.

Damn... What if it starts raining niggers and brimstone?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking just about the city, but I have the same feeling about the niggerfuxxated places upstate.

Except that my mother and father lives in an apt that they do not own.
    If I lived in a rotten apartment surrounded by 'spanics and niggers and someone offers to buy me a free house, I would crawl 20 miles to get there.
    That's what I don't get about my renting friends. Once the lease is up, get out already! But they keep renewing, despite all their complaints of taxes and crime.

Two of my friends bought a beautiful apartment in Brooklyn that overlooks the East River with a nice view of lower Manhattan. It's a very spacious place, three bedrooms, but in the end it's just an apartment. Their neighborhood and building are still pretty good, but wait till their part of the borough becomes the new Flatbush. They'll go from the apartment worth $1 million more than what they paid to being glad to get anything for it. I presume they did a 15-year, which would mean they're almost done. The husband is one of those bankers who's smart about personal wealth too, and he's a die-hard conservative.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking just about the city, but I have the same feeling about the niggerfuxxated places upstate.

That's what I don't get about my renting friends. Once the lease is up, get out already! But they keep renewing, despite all their complaints of taxes and crime.

Two of my friends bought a beautiful apartment in Brooklyn that overlooks the East River with a nice view of lower Manhattan. It's a very spacious place, three bedrooms, but in the end it's just an apartment. Their neighborhood and building are still pretty good, but wait till their part of the borough becomes the new Flatbush. They'll go from the apartment worth $1 million more than what they paid to being glad to get anything for it. I presume they did a 15-year, which would mean they're almost done. The husband is one of those bankers who's smart about personal wealth too, and he's a die-hard conservative.
    You're talking about co-ops, right?
    My mother originally wanted to get one for $14k.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're talking about co-ops, right?
    My mother originally wanted to get one for $14k.
    I believe theirs is, like a lot of the boroughs. They paid a couple of million for it, a long time ago, and like I said, in the end it's just an apartment. Taxes of all kinds keep going up at the local and state level, and it's only a matter of time before the new mayor continues Oildriller's policies of seizing "vacant units" for "homeless" niggers.

30. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe theirs is, like a lot of the boroughs. They paid a couple of million for it, a long time ago, and like I said, in the end it's just an apartment. Taxes of all kinds keep going up at the local and state level, and it's only a matter of time before the new mayor continues Oildriller's policies of seizing "vacant units" for "homeless" niggers.
    For 1 m, I'd buy a mansion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast